45.

"Hi guys," I said as sat down at Heather's table. Heather smiles and closes her novel. "Hi," She said. Chandler waves and continues to read his comic. "Where's Daire?" Heather asked as she looks around me. I bite my lip and take out my books. "He wasn't feeling well today and stayed home. I was going to stay with him but I couldn't since there was a math test today." 

Heather opens her Algebra book and her notebooks. We had already begun our project a few days ago and we were nearly finished. We had gone to the public library and were planning on going again today but it was close. So we decided to go to her house since her parents weren't going to be home for a few days. 

An hour later were packing up ready to leave when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turn around to see Louis who had his hands deep in his pocket. He shyly smiles at me and looks down. "You look beautiful today." He mumbles.

I smile at him and continue to pack my bag

He looks up at me and smiles again. "Do you want to get something to eat?" He asked. I bite my lip and look at my phone where Daire was texting me. I look at Louis and sigh. "I'm sorry, but I can't," I say crossing my arms over my chest. "I have to leave early and have plans this afternoon," I tell him. 

His soft eyes now turn eyes hard but he looks down before I could dwell on it further. "Maybe this Saturday?" He asked. 

I have a scheduled ultrasound this Saturday and I really couldn't miss it. I've been having a lot of cramps lately and was starting to worry about the baby. Daddy was also starting to get worried so he scheduled the doctor's appointment even though Amber said it was pretty normal. But daddy said he still wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with the baby. 

"I have a doctor's appointment then, maybe another time," I said picking up my bag. 

Before I could walk away he grabbed my arm pulling me back. "Are you just making excuses not to go out with me?" He asked gripping hard on my arm. 

I try pulling away but his grip is way too strong. "Louis, I'm dating Daire and I'm really am busy I'm sorry," I said tears coming to my eyes. His grip doesn't loosen his eyes only darken. "What's so good about the pretty boy anyway? Is he a good fuck? Is he a romantic? I could be all those things to you baby." He said grabbing and squeezing my cheeks. 

"Please Louis," I said trying to move away from him. 

"Come on baby, I can be so much better than him." He said leaning in. I push on his chest with my free hand. "You are crazy," I cry out. 

"Oh my god, Louis what are you doing?" I hear Ashlynn say behind me. She grabs Louis's forearm and pulls him away from me. "Get off of her," She said pushing him away. 

I cry out and fall back to the wall. I breathe in and out, trying to calm my racing heart. "Ashlynn," I said as she looks between me and Louis. "I-I need to l-leave," I said grabbing my bag that's fallen on the floor. I walk away but stop before I step out the door. I turn and look at Ashlynn who was looking at me with sympathy. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Thank you so much," I tell her before stepping away and leaving the room.