27.

I wake up and stretch my arms above my head. I look over at Daire who peacefully sleeping beside me. I smile and lean down to kiss his cheek. 

I look down and notice my breast naked and out in the open. I blush and instantly cover my exposed breast with my arms. I pull the covers over my body and shake Daire awake. 

Daire yawns before opening his eyes. He grins at me and sits up. "Good morning, beautiful," He says kissing my lips. I smile and look down to see his penis on full display. I blush again and look away. "I'm going to go to the bathroom," I say getting out of bed. 

I stand up and the pain in between my legs instantly hits me.

"Are you okay?" Daire asked from behind me. 

I blush and turn to look at him. "Yeah I'm fine just hurts a little," I say grabbing a robe and leaving the room. 

I walk inside the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I take a few deep breaths and look at myself through the mirror. I look at my neck and chest to see what looks like bruises. But they didn't hurt and they were all in the places where Daire gave me kisses last night. I blush and rub my abdomen. My lady's parts hurt and I knew it was because of Daire's penis, I was shocked that babies were made by putting privates inside of privates. 

Once I finish doing my business, I wash my hands and brush my teeth and go back to my room. 

I open my door and find Daire sitting in the bed on his phone. He looks up and smiles at me and I smile back. "Come here," He said putting his phone down beside him. I blush and bite my lip as I slowly walk toward him. 

I climb into bed and sit next to him. I give him a toothy smile and intertwine our hands together. But he lets go of my hand and picks me up and makes me straddle his lap. My eyes widen as I look at him and my face turns red. "You are so cute in nothing but this robe," He said kissing my neck. 

I giggle and pull back. "Are you excited about the holiday break," I asked playing with his fingers. He nods his head and looks at me intensely. "I'm am too because daddy always takes us to a lake house every Christmas," I said. "And I hope daddy will let you come with us," I said looking down and playing with the strings on my robe. 

"I'm sure he will remember when he let me stay for Thanksgiving?" He said tucking some hair behind my ear. I smile at the memory. 

"Yeah, maybe he will," I said squirming under his intense gaze.

Daire grabs my waist and squeezes it. "I wanna fuck you again but you're so loud I'm scared your dad and brothers will hear us," He said kissing my lips. He deepens the kiss pushing his tongue inside my mouth. I moan and pull away. I blush and look at my hands. "I'm going to get dressed and go eat breakfast," I mumble as I climb off his lap.

As I get up, Daire grabs the string of my robe pulling on it, making it come undone exposing my naked body. I blush and wrap the robe around my body. "Darry, that isn't nice," I say biting my lip. Daire chuckles and licks his lips. "I can't help it, you just look so hot," He said.

I shake my head with the biggest smile on my face. I slide open my closet and look around biting my lip. I smile when I find the perfect outfit to wear for the day.

 I smile when I find the perfect outfit to wear for the day