🤍 Chapter 81 🤍

Saturday rolled around soon after, and as it was a day when Katsuki and Shoto did not have any of their usual weekend-based provisional license training that day, the performance training for all three groups for the Class 1-A concert were in full swing. Everyone was working hard on their respective job and it appeared to be coming around slowly but surely.

Kyoka had reached out to Kimitsuki in the meantime, and the two of them had put their heads together to think of the song that they would perform. While the purple-haired girl had thought of the instrumental, the lilac-eyed female had penned down lyrics for the song.

The two of them had gone through three different songs like that, and after picking out two of them, they talked with Mina before the more up-beat and dance-centric song was picked for the final performance. Kimitsuki also went to talk to Aizawa about everything.

Aizawa had given her the responsibility to make sure that everyone would do well and the concert wouldn't turn into something else entirely. Kimitsuki had to keep tabs on all practices.

Part of that duty was to keep an eye on the dance team – Mina was more than happy to show Kimitsuki everything that they had planned to go with the song.

"Wonderful, I loved watching that," Kimitsuki said as Mina finished. "I love watching you dance,"

"I would've loved watching them dance, too," Minoru muttered, and for a moment, Kimitsuki had thought that he was talking about the two girls until she noticed he was looking at her chest.

"Unless you want to get banned from your own class's performance, Mineta-Kun," Kimitsuki spoke up, uncharacteristic hardness to her voice. "I would suggest you choose your words carefully,"

By this time, Mina had walked off to overlook the individuals trying to become dancers. Kimitsuki followed after her once Minoru had straightened up. She was keen to watch everyone dance and in order to catch their struggles, she activated her Quirk to keep an eye on them.

"Midoriya that's wrong!" Mina shouted. "Put more muscle into it! The 'lock' in locking is spelled L-O-C-K! So, do it like you're turning a lock ... and stop it with a snap!" She tried to show them.

"Izu-Chan..." Kimitsuki trailed off, a bit concerned and making a mental note to help him herself, too. She noticed movement in the bush and saw that it was none other than, the one and only – "Togata Senpai? Is everything okay? Why are you hiding...?"

"Senpai?" Izuku asked, turning around immediately to see what was going on – and so did Ochaco and Tsuyu, who followed their gaze over to the bushes. Mirio stuck his butt out and pushed Eri out.

"Eri-Chan!"

"Eri-Chan!" Kimitsuki breathed, perking up as a wide smile spread out upon her lips as she hurried to greet the young girl, kneeling down in front of her. "Eri-Chan, you're here,"

"And she's wearing the dress you made her!" Mirio added, grinning as Kimitsuki took in the sight of the tiny girl dressed in the pretty red dress. "She really liked the colour, too!"

"Tsuki-Chan-San..." Eri said as she grabbed onto Kimitsuki's hand, causing the older female to smile even wider and break out into a grin. Izuku, Ochaco, Tsuyu and Mashirao walked over. "Deku-San,"

"What?" Mashirao asked. "Who's this? Your daughter, Senpai?" He tilted his head, confused. "No, she looks more like Kuroyanagi-Chan... is she your sister?"

"What lovely clothes," Tsuyu said.

"S-S-So cute!" Ochaco cheered up.

"Kuroyanagi, Midoriya," Aizawa said as he walked over to where they were all gathered. "The principal has given permission. In order to keep her from being surprised and panicking, we wanted to let her visit once to get used to it,"