8.

I woke up better than I ever have. 

I try and sit up but something around my waist was stopping me. My eyes widen and I look down at whatever was there. 

My eyes widen even bigger and my face flushes red. 

Daire Frost's arm was tightly wrapped around my waist and our legs were tangled together. I squeak in embarrassment as he tightens his grip on me when I try to move his arm. 

I huff in annoyance and embarrassment. I never thought that I would be tangled in bed with Daire Frost. I mean I might have had some dreams about this before but I never thought it will become a reality. But here we are. 

I look over at Daire who slept soundly. In the middle of the night, he must have taken off his hoodie and was now left in his white T-shirt that hugged his body perfectly. His messy hair was sprawled out against my pink pillow and his mouth was slightly open as he snored a little.

I smile at the cute noise that came from his mouth. 

"Willy," Carter knocks on my door. 

I gasp but cover my mouth hoping he didn't hear that. "Yeah?" I asked. I look over at Daire that was still silently sleeping. I look back at my door and notice it was slowly opening. "No don't come in I'm naked," I scream out making Daire jump up in fright. 

The door instantly stops moving. 

I place my finger over my lips to keep him silent. 

"Sorry Will, but daddy can't take you to school today he has a meeting at the repair shop today," He said. "Okay tell him I love him and I'll see him this afternoon," I said. "Okay." He says and we hear his feet walk away. 

I let out a sigh of relief. I then look at Daire who was rubbing his hand over his face. "Ugh I'm sorry Willow," He whispers. I smile at him and pick up the discarded my little pony blanket off the floor. "It's fine," I said. 

He stands there for a bit. "I'll see you at school," He takes his hoodie and coat off the floor. He sits on the bed and puts on his shoes. He was about to say something but the stop when another knock came on the door. 

I hush him and hurry him out the window. "Bye," I say as he jumps from the window and runs down the street.

I sigh and shuts the window. I walk over to the door and open it. "I'm leaving early okay?" Levi said with his hands deep in his pocket. "Justina wants me to help her with some early morning practice," He said. I smile at him. "I don't mind." He smiles before patting my head and walking away. 

I close the door and get dressed.

I say goodbye to my dolls and kiss each of them on their heads

I say goodbye to my dolls and kiss each of them on their heads. I feed my fish and say goodbye to them then walk to the kitchen. 

"Hey Will, I'm running late for an exam so we don't have time for breakfast at the moment," He said grabbing both our bags. "Here," He hands me an apple and pushes me out the door. "Come on Willy, step on it."