3.

The next day I was in my princess bed cuddling with Cotton and Daisy. 

I had drool dripping down the side of my mouth and watch Enchanted on my Ipad. I had woken up early and decided to watch the all-time best movie.

"Willy are you up?" My brother Carter knocks on the door. 

I stay silent hoping he goes away. But he knocks again. "Willy's dad wants to know if you want pancakes or waffles?" I sit up and scream out. "Pancake with chocolate chips."

He chuckles with a okay and leaves to tell daddy.

I get up from my bed and kiss my cat all over. He screeches and claws which is how he shows his love before leaping out of my arms and starting scratching on my door. I giggle and open the pink door for him and he bolts out the door.

I go over to my dolls and take them off my chair where they sleep at night. "Good morning ladies," I say brushing my doll Christine's strawberry-blonde hair. "Today is the day I'm going to the ice rink," I said picking up my other doll named Gertrude. "I wanted to go last week but daddy said I go today," I said. 

I look at my purple alarm clock. It was already 7:11 and I had to school by 9 am. 

I walk over to my closet and slide the door open. I look around for a bit and ask my dolls for their opinions. I finally decide on my outfit for the day.

I brush my black hair up into a tight ponytail

I brush my black hair up into a tight ponytail. I take a brown boy and place it there. 

I stand and look at myself in the mirror. I smile at how I look. I looked pretty cute in the outfit and run my hand through my ponytail. I take my yellow backpack and my black dress shoes and walk downstairs. The smell of butter and chocolate brings a smile to my face. 

I walk over to my chair and sit down. 

I watch as my brother and daddy make my pancakes with smiles on their faces. "Don't forget my whip cream," I said catching their attention. 

Carter smiles at me and gives me thumbs up. He was dressed in a white button-down shirt and black dress pants. His black hair was put in a tiny ponytail to keep it out of his eyes. He was flipping the pancakes just like mama used to. 

I smile at the thought. 

Levi walks down the stairs with Betty following close behind.

He was dressed in a blue hoodie and light blue jeans. His shoes were in his hands and his textbook in the other. 

"Good morning," He said placing his shoes and textbook on the table. He walks over to the coffee machine and starts making his coffee. 

"Good morning," Both me and Carter say at the same time. 

I watch Levi makes two coffee cups and hand me the pink mug with the kitten on it. I mumble and thank you and drink from the mug. He sits beside me and starts reading a novel that he got from the library.