I love you💜

"To Our Beautiful Girl,

Thank you for coming into our life. You came in to our lives and made a beautiful mess. A mess that brought us closer to you. A mess that showed us that things don't have to be perfect in order to be special. You started off as the girl who no one knew to the girl we all wanted. You were misunderstood but you kept on persevering through it and we know that you deserve a love that lasts a lifetime and tonight, we want to show you what we really mean. We hope that through our actions, you'll see how much we truly cherish and appreciate you. We wish that we could broadcast you to the world but for now, we hope this is enough. We want to spoil you and love you in every way possible. When we're gone, we will miss you and will be thinking of you every waking moment and probably even in our dreams. We hope that whatever happens tonight will carve a lasting memory into your heart and mind. Lastly, we hope that memory will be enough until we get to see you again.

Tonight is about you, y/n. Open the box and you'll find a dress that'll fit you perfectly. In the bags, you'll find a pair of heels and a purse to match. Wear that for us tonight and whenever you're ready, a driver is going to be downstairs waiting for you.

From,
Your 7 handsome men.

PS: we hope everything fits."

My body is filled with joy from the letter. My heart is touched by their words and I become excited. I can't wait to find out what's next. I drop the letter on the table and slide the big box in front of me. I pull the ribbon; undoing the bow. The white fabric begins to unravel; falling loosely onto the table. I take a deep breath to prepare for this surprise. The moment I lift open the cover, I see another envelope that matched the first one. I opened the tiny envelope and the card read, "Made for a Princess"

I flipped open the dark purple tissue paper and I instantly see a beautiful dress.

**for reference**

**for reference**

My jaw drops and so does everyone's in the room. "Holy shit!" Meilyn broke the silence in the room. "Wow, this is beautiful!" Cherisse said and I picked the dress up and put it against my body. "You're gonna look soo good in that." Lily spoke and I began to blush. I pulled the first bag over to me once I finally gather enough courage to put the dress down. I was eager and practically tore through the bag trying to get the box out. It's a stunning pair of silver heels with a silver purse to match. I can't believe they are doing this for me. When I looked over to the other bag I started wondering what was in it since the letter didn't mention anything else. I pulled out another box and Cherisse's high pitched scream scared the life out of me. "No way!" She said and I opened the black box. A beautiful dainty necklace and a pair of diamond earrings are sparkling at me.

How did they make this happen?

As surprised as I am, the Bermuda Triangle looks at me and said that it's time to get me ready. "The guys asked us to help get you ready if you have a hard time." Lily said and a huge smile sprawled across my face. We quickly spent the next hour or two getting me ready and I'm already in shock. I'm not sure what's going to happen but it already seems to be going great.