Truth or Dare

Namjoon's POV

Y/n walked out of our room and I looked over at Yoongi, he has been messing with her since we got here and I can't help but get a bit jealous. He has been giving her mixed drinks and I know that she'll probably be drunk by the 3rd or 4th one if she continues to drink at that pace. If she went to the restroom then she probably won't take too long. I decided that maybe I should go and wait for her; maybe I can sneak in a kiss. I get excited just from the thought of her lips on me. I stand up and walk out telling them I'll be right back. I turn the corner and I see Jay. This sight is disgusting. Y/n's back is against the wall with his hand touching her face. She pushes him as hard as she can while screaming at him to stop. When he yanks her wrist; I decided to take actions into my own hands. "No one likes a rude girl. Maybe I need to teach you a les—" I quickly shove him even further away from her; cutting him off. His body slams into the wall and I grab y/n's hand and pull her behind me so she's out of the crossfire.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I sternly question him. "I wasn't doing anything, come on hyung." Jay says to me but I don't believe him. Turning to Y/n, I asked her with my tender eyes "Are you okay?" She looks at me and nods "Head back to the room, I'm gonna have a little talk with Jay." I told her but she doesn't move. "Now, princess." I demanded and she scurries away. I bring my focus back on to Jay, "Don't fucking lie to me. What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I give him a chance to make this better but he doesn't. "Hyung, look at her! Don't you want to just fuck the shit out of her?" He says and unconsciously, I swing my right fist into his face and it knocks him to the ground. I grab him by his shirt while serving him two more punches before I feel hands pulling me and yanking me off of him. "Don't fucking touch her again!" I yelled.

—————
Y/N's POV

I feel the urge to cry because this has never happened to me before. No one has ever made me feel so unsafe but I am glad Namjoon was there. I listened to Namjoon and ran back to the room. Once I get inside, I try not to be awkward but after that incident; I am not sure how to act. Someone pauses the music and they all looked at me. "What's wrong?" Jungkook comes up to me, grabbing my hands and then bending down a bit to find my eyes. "Jay touched me and Namjoon might be—" my quivering voice isn't helping me calm my nerves. In a blink of an eye, Yoongi and Jimin is gone. "Wait don't!" I yelled but in a single file line, they spill out of the room. I opened the door and I can hear them yelling. I head back to where I last seen Namjoon. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol or I'm seeing things because I can see Namjoon being held back by Yoongi and Jimin. Namjoon's knuckles are covered in blood and Jay's nose and mouth are bleeding. Jin sees me, "Namjoonah!" Jin yells and he runs to hug me. I'm in shock; using my hands to cover my mouth.

"That slut must sucking your dick so good if you're beating me up over me touching her."  Jay says as he props himself onto his elbows. Yoongi lunges at him and this time no one holds him. He throws a single punch to his jaw, "don't you ever disrespect her again. Apologize!" Yoongi yells as he holds a fistful of jay's shirt. My heart is in shambles. Seeing this aggressive side of them is scaring me. "Hah! Apologize? She should apologize for being a tease" Jay cockily said. "Yoongi...please..." I called for him. Instantly, Yoongi releases Jay's collar and stands back up. Yoongi's eyes are fill with equal amounts of rage and sadness.

I turn on my heel and dash back to the our lounge. The footsteps that follow me reassure me that they aren't going to let me run away. Once I get inside, I grab the bottle of liquor and bring it to my lips. I take as many gulps as I can before the burn kicks in. The door opens and Taehyung pulls the bottle away from me. "Stop! Let me drink!" My buzz is speaking for me. The others pour into the room, watching me throw my tantrum. I'm mad but I can't shake the feeling in my tummy. The feeling that I can't explain. "We are leaving." Jhope speaks "whhhhhyyyy?" I whine like a child, "you're getting out of hand and you're going to be drunk very soon." Yoongi answers me from behind Jin. "I don't want to go! I want to drink some more!" I protest. Jungkook scoops me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Then we can drink at home" he says. I extend my arms at his waist to hold my body up but I can't seem to find the strength. My body feels like a noodle and my eyes are seeing more than 7 men. I feel Jungkook's hands behind me knees; I slap his back and wiggle around hoping he will put me back down.

————————
Namjoon's POV

Jungkook is holding her tightly but as he turns around, I think he may have forgot that she's wearing a skirt. Exposing her entire bottom to the 6 of us standing near the door. If it wasn't for that white lacy thong, I'd have a wonderful view of what I would want my lips on. I see her body wiggling and thrashing which doesn't make it any easier for me to contain myself. Jungkook decided to spank her lower bottom to calm her down but she moans out. The moan vibrates through my body and summons my cock. "Hyung, let's go. She's had enough to drink for now." Jungkook says but when I look around, he probably noticed that we all have the same look on our faces. "What?" Jungkook says and Taehyung points as her exposed ass that's in the air. Jungkook apologizes as quickly puts her down and I'm sadden by that. "Ahhhh. Too soon! That was a great show." Jimin says and we all chuckled.

I need her. I want her. I want to strip her of her clothes and give her a piece of me.

"Let's go." Yoongi Hyung says grabbing her hand and dragging her out. We follow closely behind them just incase she falls because she is barely walking straight. When we get to the car, Yoongi Hyung opens the passenger door tries to puts her in. "Come on Y/n. Get in the car." He says to her but she pushes his hand away. "I don't want to sit there!" She whines and I know that Hyung isn't too happy with her. "Fine, sit wherever you want." He says before walking away. Jimin hooks his arm around her shoulder and says something in her ear. "Noooo, I want to sit next to Jin and Namjoon like earlier." I am shocked by the words that came from her lips but I am happy that she said that. We arrange ourselves in the car in the same order as earlier. About halfway home, she lays a hand on each of our thighs. I made eye contact with Jin hyung but none of us mutter a word. "One is harder than the other" y/n blurts and the other members turned around and looks at Jin and I. Y/n is laughing and giggling poking at our thighs.

"Nothing is happening. She's just drunk." Jimin says as he looked over his seat and sees that nothing erotic is happening. I felt my body relax a bit when Jimin turns back around. The rest of the car ride she continues to run her hands on our thighs. I do my best to control my body so I don't embarrass myself. Once the car is parked, I hopped out with incredible speed.

When we get inside, I walk over to the kitchen and grab her a cup of water while someone helps her take off her shoes. "Nooo I don't want water." She complains. "it's not water" I lied to her and she drinks. I look down at my watch and see that it's only 10. "How about we do something?" Jhope asked us and we all talked for a bit and finally agreed to play a game. "Truth of dare?" Jimin says with a smirk and y/n quickly agrees and made the executive decision for us. We all have a drink and y/n has water because we don't want her to keep acting like a brat. We gathered on the couch in the game room and Jimin decided to go first "Y/n, truth or dare?" Jimin asked her

"Dare."
—————————————————