Ecstasy 🔞

🔞Warning: smut.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Happy reading! 😈

————————
"Okay." I responded. "Okay what?" Yoongi asks for confirmation. "Okay, I got it. I can tell you no or to stop whenever I want." I responded.

He lifts me up off my feet and I wrap my legs around his waist. He locks lips with mine and swiftly heads towards the bed. His hands holding on to my body making me warm up once again. Slowly, he sits down on the edge of bed with my legs straddling his lap. The kiss becomes sloppier as he takes lead. Our tongues fighting and dancing in sync with each other. With my hands around his neck, my fingers fumble with his hair until I feel him spank my ass. Hard this time causing me to welp in pain. Then suddenly, one of his hands snakes up and grabs my hair, yanking it down so he can get better access to my neck. "Yoongi!" I yelped as he kisses my neck and nips me all over.

He groans lowly against my skin making my back arch even more. I feel his hands back around my waist playing with the hem of my shirt; then in one swift motion, my top is pooled on the floor beside his bed. Exposing my white lacy bra, he smiles with eagerness before reattaching his lips on mine. Lifting our bodies off the bed, he turns around and lays me down on the edge; never letting go of my lips. His fingers tips travel up the skin of my tummy making me squirm beneath him. Yoongi pulls away only to press unlimited kissed down my neck until his focus meets my chest. As if he is covering every inch of a canvas with paint; he does it with his lips on my chest. Passing over my breast, my head rocks back into the bed as he kisses my ribs making me arch my body towards the ceiling. He glides his hand underneath me to quickly unlatch my bra; freeing my breasts.

My breathing is uneasy and he snickers while throwing my bra across the room. Both his hands made their way to cup each breast, taking one nipple in his mouth and fondling the other with his fingers. My body feeling this sensation for the first time, I moan out his name again. Popping his lips off my nipple; he directs his attention to the other side. Licking and nipping at my nipple so lightly that my core tightens. His body hovers over me with my legs wrapped around him. He knows he is in control of me. Yoongi brings his body lower and those fingers brush the skin of my tummy once again. His kisses dropping lower and lower until he reaches the top of my shorts. I feel his teeth grazing my hip before he kisses it.

"Do you want me to stop?" Yoongi summons my attention. I raise my head and my eyes meet his. He's watching me wiggle under his demand. His eyes show a merciless gaze that's paired with a smirk. Looking down at him, I am watching him kiss my thighs as his fingers are digging into my legs. He brings his hands to unbutton my shorts and he stands up. Pulling off my shorts with ease, his fingers brush over my clothed cunt. My knees automatically snap shut but he is strong. "Uh uh Princess." Yoongi orders.

"Answer me." He growls. I forgot what his question was from the lust running through my veins. "Do you want me to stop, princess?" He repeats. "No.." I muttered. He slaps my cunt, earning a moan from me. "No what?" He lowers his gaze. "No. I don't want you to stop." I finally say.

Towering over me, he rips my soaked panties off and discards them out of his sight. Out of instinct, my hands come down to cover up my exposed parts. But Yoongi roughly grabs both of my hands and clasps them together; holding them above my head with one hand. His eyes scan my body from top to bottom before he brings himself to my face. "The moment you say stop, I'll stop" he assures me one more time that I have power in this situation. "You got that?" He asks. "Yes Yoongi." I eagerly respond with a nod.

His hand lets go of mine but when I immediately brought them down he slapped my breast, "Did I say you could put them down?" I moan with the sting. He muffled my moan with a kiss. I feel his fingers run down my sides until they meet my knees. Spreading my legs apart, he drags his middle finger up my slit. "Wow Princess, you're so wet for me." As he brings his finger to his lips to taste me.

"Mmm" Yoongi groans. He looks me in the eyes while saying "I want to hear you...and if anyone comes home...I want them hear you scream MY name." Suddenly he drops to his knees, pushing my legs apart and shoving his tongue into my folds. He gives me one big lick and makes it so hard for me to hold back my moans.

"You taste divine" I hear him say as my head falls into the bed. He continues; swirling his tongue on my tiny pleasure nub. Putting the perfect amount of pressure in all right places. While he is lapping at my juices, I begin to stir under his control. My body becomes so sensitive. My legs are clamping around his head but he doesn't stop. My moans are wild and my body is on a high. Suddenly, his tongue dives into my slit making me lose all control. My body tightens as I feel his fingers spread my lips apart in a shape of a V to give his tongue deeper access to my pussy. He brings his focus to flicking my clit like there is no tomorrow. Without warning, a finger enters my slit. He curls it up and my body shakes. Pushing it in and out of me while his tongue never straying away from my clit at a incredible pace. He is knuckles deep in me and I'm screaming. He picks up the pace and a unfamiliar ball forms in my belly.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!" I screamed. He doesn't stop when he hears me. My hands come down to grab his hair. Pulling on him and pushing his face further into me. My body begins to convulse and I'm not sure what's happening "Yoongi! I don't know what's happening!" I'm screaming and he ignores me once again. Pulling his finger out for a split second before jamming another finger in. "Oh my god! YOOOOGIIIIII!" I screamed as pure ecstasy washes over my body. Experiencing my first orgasm as he continues. With my legs squeezing the life out of his head, Yoongi slows his paces to let me ride out my orgasm. My body is shaking in a way it never had before. Soon, he begins pulling himself up to kiss me; forcing his tongue into my mouth for me to taste myself.

Yoongi smiles, grinning at me "You're so beautiful when you scream my name like that. You have no idea what that does to me..." he kisses me again. "One day...you'll find out" he says before getting up to grab my clothes off the ground and putting it on the bed beside me.

"Take your time Princess, I'll be back." Leaving me to gather my thoughts and steady my breathing. I hear the door close and I sit up to look at myself in the mirror across the bed.

My hair is messy. My neck covered in marks.

Holy shit. Yoongi just ate me out. Yoongi. Min Yoongi.

I put on my clothes and stay seated on the bed for a bit, hoping he will come back.

The door opens and Yoongi comes in with a glass of water.

"You were a good girl today now drink your water."

———————————————————
A/N: now we know a bit of what that tongue technology is like. 😈😂

Also, thank you D for giving me someone to write this for. I hope you liked it!