Confession

Narrator's POV

"Yes" Y/n mutters with her eyes looking at her hands.

"We have a proposition..." Jin stands up as if he is presenting a project. "If you are okay with it, we would all like to date you." He looks at Y/n with kind eyes.

"I don't understand..." she says. "All of you? I don't understand how that's going to work." She looks concerned and confused.

"We want to date you individually...even though you'll date all 7 of us at the same time." Jhope adds. "Don't worry sweetheart, they know you've never dated, had a boyfriend or..."Jimin says with a smirk

Y/N's face begins to turn red as she fills with embarrassment. "YOU TOLD THEM!" she screams at him. "It was to protect you! They might attack at every opportunity" Jimin defends himself. Her angry face softens and she blushes. She begins to fiddle with the hem of her skirt and sighs.

"Princess?" Yoongi calls with a gentle voice. Y/N's face shoots up immediately when she hears him. "We can take things slow. One date at a time; we will all date you and if your heart chooses only one of us then the others will step back." Yoongi mentions.

Y/n looks even more confused. "Hold on. I'm more confused then ever...did I hear that right?" She asks. "You want me to date you guys?" She stands from the stool "what if one of you kisses me? Or what if you all fall in love with me?" She begins to pace around the room "if I choose one of you...it'll mean I'll have to break 6 hearts at the same time!" She stomps her feet.

"Wow... that's probably the most I've ever heard her express herself" Jin says. The other men chuckle and laugh a bit.

"DONT LAUGH AT MEEEEE!" She yells but they find her cute.

"Ok ok ok now that you know, we want you to think about it. We don't need an answer tonight. Whatever you choose, we will be happy with. Let's eat now, okay Princess?" Namjoon asks as he stands and begins walking into the kitchen.

The other men follow closely behind him leaving y/n in the living room with her own thoughts.

—————————
Y/N's POV

I walk into the kitchen, the view is like a work of art. They really have figured out how to work and live with each other. Jin plating the food. Yoongi bringing the pots to the table. Jimin following him with trivets. Jhope scooping rice and Taehyung bringing the bowls to the table. Namjoon and Jungkook setting the table and chairs.

"Just have a seat and don't worry about anything! You're a guest in our house" Jin says. So I walk over and take a seat at the empty table. Soon after, Jungkook takes a seat to my right and Jhope to my left. "Hey! I wanted to sit next to y/n! Taehyung pouts. "That's too bad. You gotta move faster than that" Jungkook teases. Soon, one at a time, they come to the table. Next to Jungkook is Jimin then Namjoon then Jin next to him then Yoongi then Taehyung.

What's so special about me that they all want me? How is it that the 7 most available yet unavailable men on campus want me?

"Y/n?" Jhope says as he hands me a pair of chopsticks. We all eat and there is a tiny bit of silence here and there when we are eating. "Wow this is so good!" I said, complimenting whoever cooked it. "Jin hyung and I cooked tonight" Yoongi says.

Once we are done, the dynamic of the boys begins to play again. Namjoon cleaning up the plates and Taehyung beginning to wash the dishes. Jimin and Jungkook wiping the tables and Jhope is pushing all the chairs back in nicely. Since Jin and Yoongi cooked they aren't on clean up duty. Yoongi is chillin on the couch and I don't see Jin anywhere.

"Umm I need to head back to the dorms soon." I mention. Yoongi body sits up straight and he speaks up before anyone else could, "I can take you Princess." He then shines his gummy smile at me. "Oh. Okay then" I smile back. "What time did you want to head back?" Yoongi asks. I pulled out my phone checking for the time.

8:59pm

"Could we go now? I have an early class tomorrow." I asked Yoongi. "Of course! Anything for you Princess." He stands up and grabs my hand.

"We're leaving! I'm going to take her back to the dorms!" Yoongi yells loud enough for those in the kitchen. He is pulling me out the door before I could bid anyone farewell.

He then brings me to a black sports car to which I now understand where their money comes from. He opens the passenger door and lets me in. He leans in with me and just stares at me. "Umm Yoongi, what are you doing?" I ask him. I'm afraid to breathe because his face is so close to mine. "Making sure you put your seatbelt on." He answers and pulls the belt and clicks me in.

I can feel my face begin to heat up from the tension Yoongi just created. "Ok, you ready?" He asks and I give him a simple nod. He turns the volume up a bit and it's another song I recognized. "What song is this?" I asked and he looks at me with a raised brow. "I thought you knew of BTS. I'm hurt that you don't know our songs." He answers me. "Oh I've heard of it but I can't recall the title...but I wouldn't have called myself your biggest fan either." I blurted. "That's a shame. Here, put your number in and I can send you some of our stuff." He says while handing me his phone.

Watching him drive is like a fantasy that makes you hot inside. He drives with one hand on the wheel and his hand is so hot! My breath hitches just thinking about what his hands are like. "Princess...if you keep staring at my hands like that, I might get the wrong idea." Yoongi announces to break my attention. "I'm sorry." I said and averted my eyes to my own hands. That is until, his right hand reached for my left. His hand is cold; tingling my skin as his fingers interlock with mine. I feel his thumb dancing on my skin was we hold hands. "Don't be sorry, Princess. You're cute when you are flustered." He says. "Why do I make you so nervous? Was it because of how our first encounter together went?" He asked. I brought my eyes up and looked at him, "Maybe, but I'm not sure either." I shyly shared.

I can see the campus now as we are getting closer. "Hey, I know you didn't expect tonight to go the way it went...But I really hope you agree to dating us because I want to give you everything I've got." Yoongi confesses. "You deserve to be loved Princess." He says as he squeezes my hand a bit tighter.

When he parks the car, he doesn't let me go. I can feel my heart racing in my chest. Things begin to feel like it's happening in slow motion. Yoongi brings his left hand up to cup my chin, forcing me to make eye contact with him, and skims his thumb over my lips. "You're so beautiful. Do you know that Y/n?" His eyes are dark. "I couldn't stop thinking about you and how much I've been wanting to kiss those bratty lips." Yoongi's body leans over the armrest; slowly inching closer and closer. I squeeze his hand when he comes just close enough to where our noses brush against each other. I hold my breath and close my eyes; anticipating that he will kiss me but...

Nothing happens...

I feel him lean back a bit which causes me to open my eyes; only to see him smirking at me. "Weak, you are so weak for me." His raspy voice teases me. "Do you want me to kiss you?" He asks as he brings his face closer to mine. I nod my head. "Uh uh...I want to hear you say it."

"Yes, kiss me Yoongi" I whispered.

He clashes his lips into mine. Time stood still. I feel his hand leave my chin and wrap around the back of my neck. He pulls me closer; kissing me deeper. He parts his lips a bit and I don't resist him. His tongue enters my mouth and our tongues dance; Fighting and wrestling in a heated match. My breathing is choppy and he likes it. Yoongi's tongue dominates mine until he pulls away; breaking our moment. His eyes glaring right into my soul.

He has me.

He controls me.

He owns me.

He brings both of his hands to my cheeks and gives me one last peck.

"Goodnight Princess."

————————————————
A/N: All I could think about was "tongue technology" this second half LOL

it's going to get hotter...very soon.