Trouble

"Hey! You're back! How was your day?" Lily cheerfully asks with a bright smile. She's sitting on the couch watching kdrama.

"Erm...it was fine." My dry remark makes her pause her drama. Turning her body, placing her elbows on the backrest, and chin in her hands.

"What went wrong? Do I have to go after someone?" Her eyes glaring are at me so I don't lie.

Yeah there are a few people that I can think of...

"No no no. I just made a fool of myself because I wasn't careful"

"How about we go out? I know a place that serves cheap alcohol and girls get in for free!" Lily begins bouncing on the couch.

Is this going to help? I do need to relieve some of today's trauma.

"How about this weekend?" I barter with her.

"Why should we wait til the weekend to have some fun?" Lily challenges.

"I have nothing to wear" hoping this excuse works

"You'd look hot wearing a trash bag! Let's go find you something sexy!" Lily insists.

As uncomfortable as I am, somehow Lily got me to leave the dorm. While sitting in the cab, I pray that nothing wild happens tonight because it's a school night.

She drags me to the front of a club with the blaring music that's so loud I can hear it from outside.

"What if we can't get in!?" I yelled with a concerned wrinkle on my forehead.

"Don't be a grandma and just follow me!" Lily responds. "Don't forget to smile!" She barks orders at me.

This is so far out of my comfort zone. We better not get into any trouble tonight.

I've been out before but not to a club and obviously I'm not old enough to drink yet...at least not for another month.

As soon as I walk in, I see what I would have only seen in movies and dramas. People are dancing, drinking, and even kissing.

This is wild

"To the bar!!" Lily yells in my ear before pulling me through the crowd.

Not sure what she ordered but it's a tall shot glass. She raises hers and I follow suit.  Clinking our shot glasses and throw it back in one swift motion. Crinkling my face as the burning liquid seeps down my throat.

I don't recognize a single soul until....

"Y/N-AHHHHHHH!!" The voice shocks me.

Oh. My. God. No no no no no. It's Jimin!

Walking next to him is a taller and buffer man. Two piercing catch my attention; one on his lip and another on his eyebrow. He's wearing a loose short sleeved button up, revealing a massive tattoo that covers his entire right arm.

Of course. Trouble runs with trouble.

—————————
Jungkook's POV

"Jungkookie, this is the girl I was talking about! I'm surprised she's even here! She's a freshman too!" Jimin says while leaning on me. 

Wow, she is gorgeous!

I bite my lip as my eyes admire y/n's body from head to toe. She's got a cute face that's slightly hidden behind her hair. The skin tight strapless mauve dress hugs her curves so elegantly.

Short...I like short dresses.

Lastly, black heels that are entwined to long legs. Stunning legs that I want wrapped around my waist.

—————————
Y/N's POV

The tattooed man walk towards me, he leans in the direction of my ear. "I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you." he stands back up, smiling like a bunny.

He's cute. I know you're trouble, but you're definitely cute.

The liquid courage already giving me a tiny boost of confidence. "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you too, Jungkook." I extend a hand thinking I'm going to get a handshake.

He takes hold of my fingers, bringing my hand up to his lips. Planting a kiss on my knuckles before a flirtatious smirk terrorizes his face. "Let's dance!" He says and he begins to walk backwards to the crowded dance floor, pulling me along with him.

Trying to catch my breath, I turn back
looking at my roomie for help but she's already waving me goodbye.

She was no help. Abort mission! Abort!

"I don't dance!" I yelled.

He comes to a stop in the middle of the dance floor, "Relax, hold onto me, and I'll guide you." He doesn't accept my excuse. Taking both of my hands; he snakes them around his neck.

Jungkook begins wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer until his chest meets mine...

Bodies touching...

Too close! This is tooooooo clooooose!

All of a Sudden, the music stops and I hear the police! Everyone panics but Jungkook takes my hand to make an attempt to get both of us out of there before we get caught.

I am slow. Very slow. The heels I'm in aren't meant for running, dancing, walking or even standing. He notices and in a blink of an eye, I'm swept off the ground.

Jungkook's endurance is impressive. "I think you can stop running now" I blurted out shyly.

Stopping, he eventually places me back down. Looking around, I realize that we're back on campus.

How did he run this far with me in his arms?! Am I light? Or is he...strong?

"It's getting late and we both have class in several hours. Are you staying here at the dorms?" He questioned.

I nod

"I'll walk you back." He says before looking down at my heels. Turning around, he squats a little bit. "Hurry up and get on before you freeze to death out here" he demands

"I'll just take them off so I can walk." I replied.

"What kind of gentleman do you take me for? Please don't make this harder Y/n, I could carry you like a bride again" he interjects

On his back like a koala, we reach my dorm.

Jungkook reaches into his pocket and hands me his phone. I gave him a obscure glance. "I carried you all night. You can say thanks by giving me your number."

My face turns red as I quickly save my number.

Unlocking my door and leaving him.

———————————————————
A/N: There is something about Jungkook that makes me want to act up 😂