Intoxicating

Out of fear, I turn off your phone. Falling into the bed, I bring my hand to my lips again.

So that's what kisses feel like. I kinda liked it.

Getting up, I head to my desk, and unpack my laptop so I can finish the report on Jhope. Unconsciously falling asleep on my laptop.

"Good morning Princess. What are you cooking for breakfast?" You hear a deep voice. Spinning around, your eyes are greeted with a tall and muscular figure. "Princess, What are you making for me?"

You can't see his face but something about him is familiar to you. Returning your focus on cooking, "Pancakes" you giggle.

You begin feeling his arms tugging on you. He's coming up behind you and he starts planting kisses...

One on your temple...

then your cheek....

Down your jaw...

Then his favorite, your neck...

Your head tips back, resting on his shoulder. Exactly what he wants you to do. Exposing more skin for him...

He latches his lips to your skin; nibbling one tender spot. "Mmm... Princess, I want to kiss every inch of your body"

Your body tensing as his hands turn off the stove then retreating back to your body. You feel his right hand make it's way up to the base of your neck. Sliding until his large veiny hand puts a grip around your throat.

"Cute" he whispers into your ear.

I jolt when I hear the bedroom door slam. It's just Cherisse. My body is burning up, my mouth is dry and heart is about to explode. Making my way to the kitchen to get some water, my thoughts run rampant.

What kind of dream was that? It felt too real...who was that?

I recognized the voice but I couldn't see his face. Without warning, I get an epiphany

NAMJOON! No, it can't be him. Why are you dreaming about him?

After taking a sip, I head to the bathroom to wash my face; hoping that it'll clear my head.

—————————
"Make sure you're back in time to get ready for the party!" Meilyn says as she leaves Cherisse and I while waving goodbye.

Walking into the classroom, there is a buzzing murmur amongst the students. I know that Namjoon is in this class too. So I quickly get seated to prevent any accidents.

This class ends as quick as it began. One question is wrangling in my head.

How do I avoid Hobi? Should I just turn in my report and head back to the dorm?

Deciding to face my fears I take a seat after dropping my report on the professor's desk. Hobi walks in but doesn't notice me so he sits elsewhere. Exhaling the tension, my shoulders relax. Class goes on as if nothing strange has happened.

I rapidly pack my belongs up before the professor bids farewell to the class. "Have a great weekend!"

Oh I will! Starting with tonight...

Passing people and the chatter in the halls, I make it back to the dorm with no disruptions.

What to wear... what to wear...

Forgetting that my phone has been off this whole time, I decide to finally switch it on.

97 messages
4 miss calls