Distance

Yoongi's POV

When I see Taehyung leave with y/n, my heart aches a bit. I wanted her to stay with me tonight. I didn't think tonight would have went the way it did. It's my fault. I couldn't resist her. She deserves to treated with respect. I can tell that I am really falling for this girl.

Why is she so special? Other girls were good but she's so different.

I shake the thought and direct my attention at Jungkook when he yells "It's all your fault!" He is still angry. "You shouldn't have done things with her so soon! She has never dated! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HER!?" He screams

"Jungkook! Don't disrespect me. You can yell at me but don't insult me by saying shit like that! I care about her! Had she been like all the other girls...she would've lost her virginity and I would have taken her home and never seen her again" I spit back.

I notice the other guys' fists clench. I know they are angry with me. "Look, I know it's my fault but I didn't know you guys were home." I said. "What happened to texting us if she's here?" Jimin asks. "I want to see you try and text when your lips are attached to hers." I blurted unintentionally hurting them again.

Namjoon then sits down, "I think I know how to solve this issue." He says. Everyone, including myself relaxes a bit. Jhope asks Namjoon what he is thinking and I'm very curious too.

"We all need to come to a conclusion and agreement that whatever y/n chooses to do, is something we need to be okay with." Namjoon starts. "Even though, we all are mad at Yoongi hyung...it was still her choice to keep it going. Hyung, she did give you consent, right?" He questioned me.

"Of course! I reassured her multiple times that she's in control. I wouldn't keep going if she stopped me. I'm a Dom! Consent is sexy." I cockily smirked.

"Ughh" I hear Jungkook sigh once again. "Hyung! Please stop rubbing it in." Jungkook exhales harshly.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry. Namjoon continue" I command him. "Think about it, if it were one of you; could you have stopped?" Namjoon asks everyone. "I've been there once...she's intoxicating and captivating." He finishes.

"Yeah I know what you mean. It's like you see her and you want to devour her. You want to be aggressive but in the gentlest way." Jhope says. "How are we going to not be crazy and mad at each other?" Jimin asks.

"Let her control the pace of our relationships." Jin hyung interjects. "Y/n means a lot to all of us...this is like sharing our favorite toy as a kid." Jin says. "We need to learn to share her and accept what's happening. If we don't? She will continue to be hurt like how she was tonight."

"I don't want to see her cry again." Jungkook says and everyone nods and agrees.

"Ok, so that's that! We can't let it get to us. We can't take it personal. Plus, we will be gone until Sunday." Namjoon cuts in.

Suddenly, all our phones buzzed.

"Why did Taehyung create a new group text?" Jhope asks. "There's another number on there. It's y/n's" Jungkook mentions.

I look at my phone.

Wow, I have eaten her out but I haven't even taken her out on a date. I'm not acting like a gentleman. Yoongi! Treat her better!

My phone buzzes repeatedly...it's just the other members replying to the text.

————————
Y/N's POV

I wake up a bit earlier than usual so I can put on make up to cover up these crazy marks.

I decided to wear a oversized Tshirt and some jeans. I checked myself again before leaving the bathroom. The hickies on my neck were covered pretty well; and the ones on my body are covered by the shirt.

Headed for class, I know I'll see Namjoon and Jhope today. So I mentally prepare myself. I arrive to class earlier than Cherisse. I find a seat and I pulled out my phone.

[9:33am]
9 text messages

I open the texts and it's all from the group text with the boys. They were just concerned to why I didn't continue on. I smiled because it shows how much they care.

[9:35am] Me: good morning ☺️ I'm sorry. My phone died last night and I needed time to think.
[9:35am] unknown: Hi Princess! It's okay. I'm just glad you're okay.
[9:36am] Me: can you please say who you are because I don't have some of your numbers saved.
[9:36am] Hobi: Good morning 😃 how was your sleep, gorgeous?

"Hey! You left me this morning!" Cherisse yells at me from the seat to my right. I lock my phone hoping she didn't see. "Sorry, you looked so peaceful and you got back late. So I let you sleep a bit more." I said trying to reclaim myself. "Oh thanks." She smiles and hugs me. "Let's do something tonight okay? Missed you."

**buzz buzz**
[9:43am] unknown: Hey Y/n, can you meet me at the front gate after your next class?"
[9:43am] Me: Who's this?
[9:43am] unknown: It's your personal piggybacking slave.
[9:44am] Me: Jungkook ! Okay I'll see you at the gate. ☺️

"Who's making my smile so hard?" Cherisse lays her head on my shoulder to look at my phone. "No one! Stop being so nosy!" I laughed as I shove her off.

Class goes on and I realized that Namjoon didn't show up. I wonder where he is. I have a empty feeling in my gut like I'm missing him. That's not like him to miss class.

I later make my way to my next class and I sit in the empty seat knowing that Jhope is going to pop in any second now. I wait patiently; hoping he comes and chooses to sit next to me. But he doesn't show either.

Are they okay? Where are they?

**buzz buzz**
[2:24pm] Jungkook: I'm at the gate but take your time.
[2:24pm] me: Perfect! My class is done in 5 minutes
[2:24pm] Jungkook: I'll see you soon, beautiful😉

Once class is over, I dart out and don't look back. I eagerly head to the front gate. I turn the corner and my feet come to a halt. I see him. Jungkook is leaning his butt against the passenger side of his black luxury car. He is so handsome. He is wearing a light grey collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows; revealing his tattoos. The top two or three buttons are unbuttoned; exposing a bit of his muscular chest. His left hand is in the front pocket of his black jeans and his right hand is holding a big bouquet of red roses.

I might be smiling lightly but my heart is pounding. My feet pick up the pace and his eyes finally see me. His bunny smile is so bright as he waves his left hand in the air. I'm practically running at full speed and he backs off the car to prepare for impact. I reach him and he scoops me up into a bear hug and spins me in a circle. I get filled with serotonin and I begin to giggle uncontrollably.

He puts me down and lifts my chin with his free hand. "I got this for you." He lifts the bouquet. "No one has got me flowers before!" I blush and let out another giggle. "Thank you! Wait, what's this for?" I asked Jungkook. "It's an apology. I'm sorry for what happened last night. I was so mad and I was being so selfish. You did nothing wrong; I was part of the problem. Will you forgive me?" Jungkook says with sad eyes. I nodded and looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you...that's really sweet of you." I said to him. "Also, it's so you can look at it for the next couple of days because we won't be here." Jungkook shares with me. "Where are you guys going?" I investigate. "We are going to be filming a few things and doing photoshoots." Jungkook answers.

"Oh" I say with a sigh. "But hey, at least you have my number now. You can text me." Jungkook says in a wishful tone. I couldn't help but smile back at him. "But I have to go now, I'll do my best to text you later okay?" He pulls me in for a hug. "I'm going to miss you." He exhales.

"I'll miss you too"

—————————————————
A/N: I felt like this was a slow chapter...