Special

Jungkook's POV

"Why me?" Y/n asks us.

Why not her? Doesn't she see how special she is?

"There are so many other girls out there but you are choosing me? You want—" she gets cut off by Jimin hyung. "Y/n, stop comparing yourself to other girls. You're not other girls. I don't want other girls. I want you!" He says and I nod.

I have watched her every move since she got here and I can't believe how much she has opened up to us. "Y/n? You must be tired." I say as I look down at my watch but Jin hyung beats me to saying the time. "It's already after 1, let's get you rested and one of us can take you back in the morning, okay?" He says to her.

"Umm...where should I—" she started her question but as if I could read her mind; I instantly grab her wrist and as I say "stay with me." My quick thinking stopped the others from their chance to get her tonight. She nodded and just followed me. "Okay then. I think my toothbrush is still here." She smiled as we head up the steps.

Once we get into my room, she looks around my room to admire the paintings and drawings. I notice she's already in a oversized pullover so there's no need to offer a shirt.

Is she wearing any pants?

I shake the thought while grabbing a pillow and a blanket out of the closet to set up on the floor beside the bed. "What are you doing?" She asks me while still standing by my door. "You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the ground." I answered her.

She's so beautiful. How can she not see that?

I grab her hands and lead her to the bed. "What time do you have class tomorrow?" I questioned as she sits down on the bed. While I am laying out the blanket on the floor, she says something so softly that I miss it. "Huh?" I said and she lifts her face to look at me. "Uhh. I don't want to go to class. I don't want to hear the rumors or people talking crap about me." Y/n says to me. I drop the extra pillow on the blanket that is now laying on the floor and sit next to her on the bed. "You don't have to go if you don't want to. You can stay here and someone will be home or I can ditch school with you too." I tell her so she feels better. I see a faint smile break across her face. "There it is." I said and she makes a cute expression of confusion with her head tilting. "That smile...I missed it. I have seen you cry so much lately that I almost forgot what your smile looks like." I brushed the back of my fingers on her rosy cheeks but she drops her gaze to the ground.

When she comes back from washing up, she crawls into bed and makes herself comfortable; while I get settled on the floor. Suddenly, my door opens and I see Tae and Jimin poke their heads in. "Jungkookie..." Taehyung locks eyes with me and says "Oh...nevermind. You're sleeping on the floor." Jimin chuckles and pulled Taehyung out the door and shuts it. Y/n leans over and places her phone on the table and turns off the light.

"I think they were making sure we weren't having sex" I said and Y/n giggled. I can hear her shuffling on the bed as she tries to get comfortable. I can't seem to fall asleep knowing that the most beautiful woman is sleeping in my bed and I am on the ground. I would have pounced by now; that is if she'd let me. Thinking about her and wondering if she's wearing shorts under that sweater is making me hot and I can already feel my body running its course. I'm starting to get a boner so I turn to my side just in case she looks over the side of the bed and sees my erection under the blanket. It's quiet for some time and I thought she was sleeping until I hear her call me name softly.

Say my name again....

I stay silent to see if she will call me again, "Jungkook...are you sleeping?" She says my name again in the gentlest tone. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?" I sat up to look at her. "What is it like?" She questioned softly. Her hand is tucked underneath her cheek. "What are you talking about? Are you talking in your sleep?" I smile at her while asking.

"Sex..." her doe eyes staring at me when she starts. "What is sex like?" She gets a bit embarrassed and pulls the blanket up to cover the bottom half of her face when she asks again. I can only see her eyes and its making me weak. I nervously touch my ears and my tongue pokes and plays with my tongue ring to give me some time. "Uhh. It's hard to explain it." I tell her because if I go into detail; I am not sure if I am going to be able to sit still. "I'm not asking about how it's done but like how does it feel? Everyone says its supposed to special or whatever. But a lot of people have one night stands and what is special about that?" She sits up eagerly and switches on the lamp as if she really wants to dissect this topic.

"Well...uhh. I'll do my best to explain. Some people just need a stress reliever and some do it because it's a game. Some do it cause they're in love. The special ones are the affectionate ones; Passion filled. I have made mistakes sleeping with someone who I didn't 100% have genuine feelings for and I have also made drunken choices that landed me doing it with girls I don't even know their names. Yes, the first time is supposed to special because it's your first... and you only have one first time experience. It'll be a memory whether if it was good or bad. Sex is addicting because pleasure is addicting. It's the kind of high that you always want to reoccur. People chase it so much and when they don't get it; they fill that need themselves. Sex is intoxicating, lustful, physical, and hot. There is more to sex than just the physical aspect; it's about connection, bond and friction." I see her face turning red and I watch as her luscious lips part to take a tiny breath. "Sex is intimate, private and consensual. It can be fast or it can be slow but whatever is happening, it's between you and the lucky guy who you'll give your first to. It should never be pressured on you and it isn't something you should be ashamed of." I stopped to watch her body language

Fuck this is making me hot. I need to change the topic.

"What if I don't want it to be something so glorified or special? What if I want to just get it over with so it's not such a big deal anymore?" She asked me and I couldn't help but drop my jaw out of shock. "What!?" I say hastily. "My friends are always talking about their hookups and it sounds like they had fun and didn't regret it. What if I am missing out?" Y/N's nervous tone reappears. "Why do you feel like you're missing out? I asked her as I adjust my sweats while standing up to sit on the edge of the bed. "Because no one has ever pursued me in a sexual way and now that I know a bit of what that "high" you're talking about is like, I am always thinking about it."

This isn't helping. She's been thinking of sex and orgasms?! Tell me you want one and I'll give you one right now...until he sun comes up

I cross my legs on the bed as I turn to face her. "We need to stop talking about this. I can't handle talking about this with you and you're sitting in my bed looking all cute with that flustered face." She looks down at the blanket when she realizes that I noticed her blushing. She nods silently before I trace my thumb on her chin to lift her eyes to meet mine before pressing my lips on hers; giving her the kiss she deserves. "Goodnight beautiful." I said to her, then I plant another kiss on her forehead.

"Will you sleep with me?"
—————————————————
A/N: what do you guys think will happen?

😈 maybe a bit of spiciness is coming your way!

Misunderstood (BTSxY/N Poly ff) 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara