Here

Y/N's POV

I finally gain the strength to press the doorbell but no one answers the door so I ring it again.

What the hell y/n... what are you doing? What if they're sleeping?! Ughh you should leave. You shouldn't have drank so much tonight

Instantly, the door swings open.

Yoongi...

"Y/N?" He says my name and suddenly, I rapidly wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly. I know he didn't mean to make me mad. I know he was trying to protect me. One of his hands hesitantly pats my back in a bit of an awkward way. When I step back, my eyes glance at the top of the stairs, it's full of 6 other men; looking over the railing and they seem really happy to see me.

Taehyung runs down the stairs and pulls me away from Yoongi. "Thank god you're okay!" He says as he gives me a big bear hug. Soon all the other men are downstairs and I sit myself on the couch. "Your eyes are so puffy..." Jungkook points out as he squats in front of me and grabs both of my hands. "I'm going to find out who started this and destroy them." He says in a soft but tense tone while pulling me off my butt to embrace me.

"Why are you here?" Jin asks me with his hand rubbing the back of his neck. I look at him for a second before scanning the rest of their faces. "I just felt like I needed to be here. I have a few things that I've been wanting to tell you...And I also think its time to make this clear." I answered Jin's question. Worry grows on their faces and I can tell that they are getting antsy. "Can you guys sit down? It's making me nervous." I said and when my eyes trailed over to Jimin, I can see him smirking at me.

They all gathered on the couch and I went to drag a stool over for myself. Namjoon stands up and helps me bring it over instead of watching me struggle. I flash a tiny smile at him before saying "Okay...I just want you to listen..." I see a few nods amongst them. "It's been really heavy on my heart and I don't think this is going to be easy to say...nor easy for you to hear." I say with my alcohol infused voice as I play with the strings of my hoodie. "I don't know where to start so I guess anywhere is going to be fine..." I took a deep breath and looked at them.

"I don't know if it's a good idea for me to go on with this. I don't like the attention on me and it really hurts me that I am unintentionally pushing you away because I am afraid. I don't want you to think that I don't want this but I don't like this wishy washy feeling of not knowing if I am making you happy or sad. The other day when I was leaving with Jin; I was unintentionally hurting the ones that saw me leave with him. When I heard you guys arguing and Yoongi getting tackled by Jungkook after...uhhh...you know...I was heartbroken."

I paused to look around and they are all smirking at me like I'm their dinner, especially Yoongi. "I don't know how to make this easier and I don't think it'll ever be that way. I like that I am opening up slowly and I can tell that I am changing. I am gaining experiences and I'm really finally feeling like I am wanted...but... everyone at school is hurting me when they say those harsh things about me. I am not a slut. I haven't slept with any of you. I barely even know what to do or say but I do know that I don't want to keep hurting like this. I do know that if I keep this up, I might end up giving up all of you and just not choosing a single person." I stopped for a bit to see scan their faces and they all look heartbroken. A tear emerges from my eye as I continue "I want you but I don't want you. I'm scared. I'm frustrated. I don't know what's the right thing to do. I want to fall in love like the girls in the movies. I want to be swept off my feet. I want to find a love so special that I miss them even in my dreams." Waterfalls are now streaming down my face at an uncontrollable pace. I stare down at the ground so they don't see my eyes.

"I want you...I want all of you...but I can't handle the pain it puts me through. My heart aches every time I'm with one of you because my brain flashes to another person. It's unfair to you and I think the best thing to do is...to...just...stop it here." My breathing is uneven and I am crying to the point where I am sure they barely even heard or understood my words.

As I continue to sit on the stool crying my eyes out, not a single person interrupted me nor responded. Tears blurring my vision. Suddenly, I feel someone hug me, then another, and another. Until I look up and realized that I am in the center of all 7 of them. They are hugging me like a fitted sweater. My head is nested in Jungkook's chest and they hold me while I sob. When I begin to hear sniffles, I lift my head and I see Taehyung's eyes welling with tears. My eyes skim over to Jimin and he is crying too. When my gaze hits Jhope, I instantly start sobbing even harder.

Hobi is always so cheerful. Why is he crying? Why are they all crying?

"Why are you guys crying?" I muffled into Jungkook's shirt. "Seeing you cry hurts us" Jungkook responds. "We don't want you to be in pain anymore." Jhope also answers. "We want you to be happy...even if it means breaking all of our hearts at the same time" Namjoon confesses.

"Unless you can find another way to solve this then I think this might be the best thing for me...I'm sorry to be so selfish but this pain is so unbearable. I want to be here just like this with all of you but I don't think this will actually work." I push away slowly as I tell them my thoughts.

Once they all have backed away and are no longer touching me, I instantly miss them. "It's late...we can talk about this tomorrow, okay?" Jin's tone is caring and worrisome. "You need to rest those eyes and need to get that puffiness down." Jhope cuts in. "I'll mask when I get home." I tell them. "How about we all mask together right now?" Jungkook suggested and I couldn't help but giggle. In that very moment, they all begin to smile once they hear my giggle. "If it makes you happy, we will do it together." Jimin says.

They want me to be happy

I begin to cry again and I know that it's the alcohol that is making me brave and emotional at the same time. "Hey hey hey... stop it... stop crying." Yoongi's voice is soft and gentle. "Princess, we don't want anything to hurt you. We want you to be happy and if it's one of us or none of us, the decision is yours....But....this might sound funny or even weird." Yoongi continued. "I rather share you than lose you." He said and my eyes shot up to meet his. I looked at the other members and it seems like they are agreeing with him.

"Wait a minute...I need to process that." I stand up from the stool and my mind was going crazy. "Do all of you feel that way too?" I questioned them with shock. Slowly, one at a time, they nodded or showed signs of agreement.

Holy shit. They don't want to let me go...do they really want me that bad?

"Why me?

——————————————————
A/n: is it going to work? Is she going to choose all of them?