Let the teasing begin

Narrator's POV

As Jin is cooking dinner, Jhope wanted to make sure that y/n knew the plans and had enough time to get ready. He knocked on the guest room door and opened it slightly. Peeking into the room; he can see that she is sound asleep. Jhope steps in and closes the door behind him. He squats down so that her face is in front of his. Brushing away a lock of hair that is blocking her beautiful face. She stirs a bit from his touch and he pulls his fingers away from her face. "Hey there beautiful" Jhope whispered to her and giving her a lighthearted smile. "We have some plans for tonight and I want to make sure you had enough time to get ready." He said to her and her sleepy eyes are now staring back at him. He rubs her back and tells her to wake up but she mumbles in her groggy voice."Hobi..." and her hand graces his cheek. Jhope then climbs into the bed next to her. Cuddling her for a minute or two. "Let's get you up so we can go have some fun. Jin Hyung figured it out and there is no need for anymore tears okay?" He tenderly announced before sitting her up. "Get ready, dress cute and we are gonna have dinner then head out." Jhope tells her before sneaking away.

Meanwhile, Yoongi is still angry at the way she talked to him. He wanted to punish her for acting the way she did in front of everyone. He was thinking that she was very lucky that there were other people there because if they were alone, things wouldn't have ended that way. Namjoon and the 3 youngest get ready and are now waiting downstairs for dinner to be ready.

———————
Y/n's POV

I walk into the downstairs bathroom with my clothes and started the shower. The hot water is running over my skin as it is cleansing my body of the sorrow and pain. My mind thinks about Jin and how he "figured" it out.

What happened? Did he make it go away? Was it just her? What if it was someone else who spread the rumor?

All my thoughts are jumbled up in my head. Bouncing around and colliding with each other; half of them don't make any sense. I lather my body and wash away all my unanswered guesses and once I turn off the water; I realized that I have no towel.

Fuck!! What do I do?

My first instinct is to cry for help from behind the curtain. "GUYSSSS!!! ANYONE?!!" I screamed as loud as I could. I sighed a breath of relief when I heard a knock on the door. "Are you okay?" It was Jungkook. "I don't have a towel, do you guys have an extra one I could borrow?" I said, hoping that he heard me. It's silent for a bit until there is a knock on the door. "If you want the towel; it's hanging on the door." Jungkook says and I quickly step out of the shower. Trying my best not to make the entire floor wet. I move as fast as I can and I opened the door a little bit; just enough to peek out. Frightened, I try to shut the door because I see Jungkook standing right on the other side. I do my best and even put my weight into closing the door but Jungkook pushes it open and closes the door. He leans his back against the door with the towel in one hand. Feeling exposed, I cross one arm over my chest to cover my nipples and my other hand covering my crotch. "Holy shit." Jungkook says under his breath. "Can I have the towel?" I shyly asked. "Come get it." Jungkook's tone makes me shiver but the way he licks his lips sends shock waves through my body. He looks at me up and down as if I was a meal.

If he wants to play this game then I guess I'll play it better. "YOOONGIII!! HEELLLPPP MEEE!!" I screamed and the panic in Jungkook's eyes was definitely rewarding. Yoongi busts into the bathroom and sees the situation. "He won't give me the towel." I whined, hoping that Yoongi will help me but I was wrong. Very wrong. "If he won't give it to you then I guess you're just going to have to beg me to get you another one." Yoongi smirks at me.

This isn't working! You need someone who will actually help.

"JIIIINNNNN!!!!!" I screamed again and they both quickly wiped the smirk off of their faces. In blink of and eye, Jin is standing in doorway. "What the hell is happening here!? She's going to get sick!" Jin yells at the other two who are torturing me. Jin yanks the towel out of Jungkook's hand and wraps it around my body before quickly shoving the two trouble makers out. My anxiety disappears once I get dressed. I throw on a cute purple sweater that I tucked into a white pleated skirt before leaving the bathroom.

I can't believe Yoongi and Jungkook were holding me hostage like that.

After I dropped my things in the guest room, I walked out to the kitchen and see if I could help them but Jin wouldn't even let me help set the table because it's "their job" to cater to me. I look around and see Yoongi and Jungkook whispering to each other on the couch but I think nothing of it. "Just have a seat." Jin says to me and I couldn't help but watch him as he glides around the kitchen as if it was his territory.

Jimin immediately takes the seat to my right and Taehyung to my left. My body becomes tense from the nervousness of sitting between them. "How was your shower? I heard Jungkook was up to no good" Jimin catching my attention first. I looked into his eyes and his flirty grin is making me weak. "YAH! Don't just sit around! Set the table!" Jin yells at them. I stand up out of intimidation to provide a helping hand but a pair of hands land on my shoulders and shoves me back down into the seat. Namjoon sits down next to me and says "They don't let me set the table anymore" he smiles and his dimples make an appearance.

When was the last time I saw them. Oh how I missed those dimples.

Slowly the table becomes full of food but I am startled by a large hand dropping onto my lap, just above my knee. I look at Namjoon and he just looks back at me with a smile. He leans towards my left ear, "that skirt makes me want to spoil my dinner with some dessert" he says as his hand glides up my thigh and resting just below the hem of my skirt.

All this teasing is going to kill me. Is this how it's going to be from now on?

Everyone gathers around the table and we all begin to eat. They all eat as if it's a race but always making sure I had enough food first. It's weird to see so many men depending on each other like a family. "So what's the plans?" I break the silence and pull all of their attention from their munching. "We are thinking of going to a karaoke lounge. We know someone that works at one" Jungkook answered me. "That sounds fun!" I get excited to hangout with them and maybe I'll get to hear them sing this time.

Once we are done with dinner and the boys have cleaned up everything. We start to pile into a van that I never noticed before. It's a really nice van; it's black with tint so dark that I'm unable to see out of it. I don't know where to sit but I just slide into the last row next to Jin after he gets seated. I'm caught in between Namjoon's solid body and Jin's broad shoulders. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin hop onto the middle row and Yoongi gets in the driver seat and Jhope is in the passenger.

Yoongi fixes the rear view mirror and we lock eyes. He pokes his tongue into his cheek and winks at me before putting the car in drive. The drive is definitely intimidating. Each of my thighs are touching one of theirs and I can feel their warmth on my skin. "Are you okay? Your breathing is uneven" Jin whispers to me while looking at Namjoon. "Uh huh, I'm fine" I responded. Yoongi pulled into the parking stall and we entered through the back entrance. There were a few people in the hallway but we were escorted to a huge room with couch seats that hugged three walls of the room and two tables.

"Damn! Who's the cutie in the skirt? I've never seen you before."
——————————————