Good Morning🔞

🔞

I wake up and I am burning up. I lifted my head off of Namjoon's chest as I realized that I am in his room but my back is just as hot. I shift and turn my head to see over my shoulder. I see that Jin is holding my body; spooning me. I scan the room to find a clock and it's only 6:12am. I lay back down after turning around to face Jin this time and he stirs in the bed. "Are you okay?" He mumbles and I quickly lay my head on his chest and nod so he can feel my response. Namjoon is sleeping like a brick; motionless and solid. I close my eyes as I listen to Jin's heartbeat but I can't seem to fall back asleep. My mind is recalling the memory of what happened last night; the craziness of what I experience and the fulfilled sexual desires. It recollects the teasing, the edging, the pain, the pleasure, and the orgasms.

I can't believe I let more than 1 man cum in me. Thank god I'm on birth control.

My body is getting flashbacks as I feel Namjoon turn towards me. I feel his morning wood brush against my bare bottom and finding its way between my legs. I want him. I never wanted so much sex in my life.

Is this what they meant by don't get addicted? Or should it be a-dick-ted?

Jin suddenly scares me when his hand comes up and pats my head. "I'm going to get up and make some breakfast." He said and I lifted my head to let him escape the bed and slip out of Namjoon's room. I don't recall when I had fallen back asleep but I am woken up by Namjoon kissing my cheek. "Good morning beautiful." His deep morning voice is so sexy. I turn around and face him while pulling the blanket on top of both of us. We both lay side by side holding each other. My left thigh on top of his waist and I can feel his hand holding my left butt cheek. He massages it lightly but his fingers are so long that I can feel it brush the skin near the crevices of my folds. "I know you might be tired but you're in my bed wearing my shirt and no panties. You don't understand how that could be a dangerous thing for you." Namjoon says to me but I question him. "Why would it be dangerous?" I pull my arm out and start to play with his hair. His eyes open up; looking at me with those dragon eyes. "Do you want to feel what you're doing to me right now?" He grips my ass a bit harder and I let out a small groan. "Oh, I have felt for a while now." I confessed with a tiny giggle and his body tenses. Namjoon pulls me closer to him as if I wasn't already close enough. "You make me want to be so good and so bad to you at the same time." Namjoon's smirk is making me feel like he is going to attack me at any moment. Suddenly, he snakes his hand snakes up to my face. He taps my lips with his index finger, "open" he commanded and I parted my lips a bit. He slides his middle and ring fingers into my mouth. "Now suck them, Princess." His tone sends signals through my body. I whirl my tongue around and in between them; getting them wet. He slowly rolls; getting on top of me and holding himself up in between my legs. He yanks his fingers out of my mouth; bringing them down to my clit. He clips my nub in between his middle and ring fingers before circling it around. My body arches up when the tips of his fingers trail into my slit. He comes down and kisses my forehead then puts his forehead on mine. "Tell me you want me." Namjoon growls but before I could respond, the door swings open. Scaring the both of us but Namjoon's fingers push further into me and I couldn't help but let out a moan. He doesn't move but we both look at the door. "Can I help you Jungkook?" Namjoon questions him while working his fingers in and out of me slowly. I instantly cover my face with one hand while grabbing Namjoon's wrist with the other. "Jungkook?" I hear Namjoon question him again. "Uhh. J..Jin hyung said to come have breakfast." Jungkook responded and Namjoon's fingers curl upward; hitting his favorite spot. "We will be down once she cums. Close the door." Namjoon says before turning his attention back to me.

The moment the door clicks closed, Namjoon picks put he pace. Pulling and pushing his fingers into me until he is knuckles deep in my cunt. Keeping a steady pace to build my high. "Say my name baby. Tell them who makes you moan." Namjoon growls into my ear. He shoves a third finger into me and I instantly scream louder. Pumping his fingers in and out of me aggressively; my body begins to tremble. "I'm gonna CUUUUMMM!" I screamed and I can feel my orgasm starting to wash over me. "NAMJOOOOON! OUUUUU!" My moan echoing through the house. The erotic sounds that escape me drives Namjoon wild. He whips the blanket off of me and continues to finger me. "I CAN'T HANDLE IT!" I screamed but Namjoon's thumb plays with my clit; brewing another spectacular release. Moan after moan, my body shakes uncontrollably as if he manifested it. "Cum for me baby. I want to feel your juices cover my entire hand" He says and he summons my peak in a matter of seconds. My legs quiver as if an earthquake took over me. My hands wrap around him and dig into his back. "Ohhhhhh FUUCCCCKK!" I let out and Namjoon pulls his fingers out of me. As he holds his hands up, I can see my wetness web between his fingers when he spreads them.

I smile at him as I am completely out of breath. He leans down and plants a soft peck on my lips then whispering. "That is what a good morning is like." Before standing up and walking towards the door. "See you downstairs baby." He winks at me while closing the door.

Holy shit. Am I going to be able to handle this many orgasms? Is this what I really signed up for? Y/n are you complaining?

I finally muster the energy to get up and walk over to the bathroom. My body aches and I didn't notice it before but I have a few marks on my skin. When I make my way downstairs I can hear that everyone is up and in the kitchen. The moment my foot touches the last step, I try to dart past them but I can never get away with anything either them. Jungkook sees me as he's walking out of the downstairs hallway. "Had a good morning?" Jungkook arches an eyebrow at me. I stop in my tracks and look at the ground. "No need to answer, I heard it and now I can see it on your face." Jungkook exposed before walking into the kitchen. Jhope suddening comes from behind me, pushing me by my shoulders into the kitchen "come on, sit sit sit." Jhope pushing me down into a chair then taking the one next to me. I am quiet during the entirety of the meal but most of them were too. Just as we are almost done Jin breaks the silence with "so how's having breakfast with no panties on?" He looks at me and I drop my chopsticks. My jaw drops onto the table and my breathing stopped. Each and every one of them is looking at me.

My face warms up and my body instantly becomes a statue. I trail my eyes around the table but I start to regret looking around. My eyes are met with each of them and they too, are shocked by this news. Once I see Yoongi, I knew today will be my last day.

Yup. I'm dying today. I am definitely going to die.

I break eye contact with Yoongi and pick up my chopsticks. I quickly stand up but the room is still and silent. You could probably hear the flap of a pair of butterfly wings in this room. I drop my dishes in the sink and as I start to exit it the kitchen, someone grabs my wrist. I turn to look at who grabbed me but he runs and drags me with him into the guest room. 

"Hobi?"
——————————————————