Teacher

We hop into Jin's car and he starts driving off campus. My tears decided that my eyes needed a break and I'm just glad I'm not crying in front of him anymore. "Let's get you some dinner. What do you want?" He taps my thigh with his long fingers. "Ok..I haven't eaten at all today" I told him.

"Yah! You need to eat! I like healthy girls! How are you going to keep this figure if you don't eat?!" Jin scolds me lightly. It's a good thing that I'm sitting down because his smile is making me weak.

"I want some meat." I announced. "Okay! Then the beautiful girl gets what she wants." He flashes another smile. We get to the Korean bbq restaurant and I can already smell how amazing the food is going to taste. When we get seated, I get a bit confused when the waiter brings us food without us even ordering. I guess my face made it obvious that I was concerned because Jin calls my name and says "I know the owner. The boys and I come here often and they know what I usually order whenever I come here."

Jin starts grilling and I just stare at him while eating some of the sides. Once the meat is cooked he continues to pile meat on my plate. "You need to eat. We aren't going to leave until you finish everything" he commands. "How can I eat this all?" I asked him with a pout. "Don't make that face at me...be a good girl and listen" he says as he taps my rice bowl with the tongs.

We sit and talk about everything; from what schools I went to and who I used to live with. We even talked about why I chose this school and why I love to sing. I found out that he didn't actually know how to sing or dance but he now loves it because he found a family here with the boys. We eat, talk and laugh. I mainly laugh because his laugh is funny. I feel like we have been eating for hours and he has a spark of happiness when he eats. The way eats is so cute; he over stuffs his mouth as if his food is going to grow legs and run away. His lips pout and bounce from side to side as he chews.

"You're staring." Jin points out. My eyes dart down to my bowl and I immediately stuff my mouth with some rice. I can feel my face warming up and my nervousness is increasing. I then see his chopsticks enter my line of sight; placing a piece of pork on my bed of rice. I slowly bring my eyes up to look at him through my eyebrows. "Come on, lets finish eating. I want to take you somewhere." He shines his smile at me once again. It's like he knows exactly how to calm me down.

We leave the restaurant in the car and we hold hands the whole car ride there. We get to this really tall building in the middle of the city, "Jin? Where are we?" I asked him while looking out the window. "It's a secret." He says as he turns into the parking garage. He parks the car and comes around to the passenger door to open it for me. He shuts the door and says to me "It's a beautiful place" he says as he begins to pull me to the hall with only 1 elevator. He scans his card and the door opens. The weird thing about this elevator is that there's not many buttons to choose from. Jin hits the "B7" button and we begin heading up.

The door opens and my jaw instantly drops open at the view. I walk out to the edge along the glass railing. "Oh my god! It's beautiful up here!" I screamed at Jin. I have never seen a garden at the top of a building before and it has a 360 view of the entire city. There are tables and lounge seats. There are cabanas and a fire pit too. There is tiny glass building that looks like it has a living room and kitchen. "Wow! You can see everything up here!" I squealed. Then suddenly Jin comes up behind me, wrapping his around around me to hold on to the railing in front of me. "Isn't it breathtaking?" Jin says into my ear.

"How did you find this place?" I asked him "Well, that's a secret..." He spins me around and brings my face up to look at his. His eyes are glistening in the moonlight and I know that my body is warming up with his touch. His body pressing against mine as his lips are inching closer to mine with every second. "I brought you here because it's as beautiful as you." Jin says. I closed my eyes once I feel his plump lips meet mine. Out of instinct, my hands tangle themselves around his neck pulling him deeper.

The air begins to feel thin. Our bodies are moving in sync, Jin's tongue has made it's way into my mouth to dance with mine. It's gentle but sloppy. His hand comes up behind my head, tugging my hair to break us apart. "How can someone so cute make me want to be so bad?" He says before smashing those lips back onto mine. Soon, Jin makes his way to the top of my neck; kissing just below my ear lobe. "Baby...do you want me to stop?" His voice deepens and rumbles my core.

Unexpectedly, he steps back. I instantly miss his lips and body. "No." I said as I peel my back off the railing and collided into him; I kiss him with lust and desire. Our bodies are entangled and our feet begin shuffling until Jin picks me up off my feet. He holds me up against his body; making his way to the lounge. Then He swings the door open with ease. The lighting is dimmed but he seems to know exactly where he is going. He slowly puts me down on my feet when we reach the couch. Jin pulls my jacket off my shoulders and reconnects his lips to my skin. I can feel His breath on me and it begins to send chills down my back. Forcing me to arch back as he kisses down my clavicle.

His hands begin caressing my body, running up and down my thighs. "Tell me to stop and we can stop at anytime okay baby?" He asks and I nod in response. Jin aggressively yanks down my strapless dress in my move, watching as it falls to the ground. He takes each of my hands in his while taking a step back. "Wow. How can someone not want you?" He bites his lips.

He better take me before I change my mind.

In the darkness around us, Jin brings me back in and kisses me roughly. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around him and lays my body down on one of the couches. I can feel a massive erection growing and rubbing against my belly. He unhooks my bra, freeing my breasts and he gets up on his knees to scan my body. His eyes darken and from the moonlight shining in; I can see him smirking at what he sees. "I want you but only if you want me too..." Jin says as he towers over me. "Jin please..." I beg. "Begging already? Tonight...I am going to teach you how to be a good girl" he says. "Every time you call me by my name, you'll be spanked. If you speak without being told, you'll be spanked. If you cum without permission...well I guess you'll have to learn that punishment the hard way. Got it?" He tells me the terms. "Yes." I said. Then suddenly, his large hand grasps my throat as he comes down to my ear. "It's 'Yes daddy' Got it?" Jin growls at me.

"Yes daddy."
—————————————————
A/N: smut coming up !