Didn't see it coming

Narrators POV

The moment she makes a run for it, they all fight to get to her. As if it were a friendly war, Jungkook shoves past Jin; knocking him back onto the couch. Jimin hops over the tiny table while Namjoon yanks Jhope back into his seat.

Her heart is racing because she knew she will suffer these consequences at another time. She's feeling more and more sober with each heartbeat. Soon, the first to make it to the door; Jungkook. "Y/N! LET ME IN!" He shouts and pounds on the door. The door is locked and she knows that none of them will be able to get in. "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Jimin yells at Jungkook, while trying to yank him away from the door. Jimin's hand wraps around the doorknob and shakes it. "It's lock!" He tells the others that are now getting to there. "You can't hide in there forever, Princess!" Namjoon bellows. Y/n hugs her body and she can't help but let out a belly full of laughs. "I'm putting on clothes now and going to bed!" She yells and Jimin releases the doorknob. Taehyung accepted the defeat and walks up the stairs and Jin follows him. "You might win tonight but you better be prepared for a punishment later." Yoongi groans through the door before walking away.

Slowly, they trickle away; escaping to their own rooms and finally leaving her alone. She throws on a large sweater and a new pair of panties so she's no longer naked. Each member is thinking about the sight of her exposed skin and the things they'd like to do to her. Suddenly, Namjoon walks over to Jin's door and knocks on it. Jin opens the door, letting him in while asking him what did he want. Jin sits back down at his desk, "Hyung..." Namjoon started. "I am going to be straight forward because I want to take action right away." Namjoon says; catching his hyung's attention. Jin looks away from the screen for a second. "Okay, what is it?" Jin says to him. "We need to get her back for what she did to us tonight. It's not fair that she gets to tease us like that. I want her to feel at least half of what we went through." Namjoon stated. Jin leans back on his computer chair after pausing his game, "are you saying what I think you're saying?" Jin asked him. "If you're not down for it, then I'll ask someone else." Namjoon boldly says. "I didn't say that I wasn't but how bad are we going to punish her?" Jin asked as he is now tucking his hands behind his head. "She needs to be taught a lesson. We need to get to her before Yoongi hyung does something." Namjoon answers Jin. "Shes bounded to come out. When she does, I'll get her and bring her here." Namjoon sharing his plan with Jin. "Alright, I'll be waiting. She has no idea how bad she's going to get it." Jin responded before Namjoon disappears; shutting the door behind him.

Y/n is now laying in the bed and she is starting to feel quite lonely. Realizing that she misses them. She wishes that she had some company but her bladder catching her attention. "Why did I drink so much water?" Y/n groans as she picks herself out of bed. She walks over to the door and lays her ear against it; listening for movement. She opens the door as gracefully as she can and runs to the bathroom. While washing her hands, her mind goes back to tonight's festivities.

I have never been so bold before. What's gotten into you? What if I had more than one of them in bed? Which 2 would I choose? 2...3? All?

Giggling as she remembered running away from the 7 of them but also feeling flustered by them. She has a sexual void that needs to be filled. "I can't believe I got away with that." She mutters while drying her hands. She opens the door in the middle of her thoughts; completely forgetting that she should be sneaking back into the room. Y/n is startled by a massive man blocking the doorway. Namjoon steps towards her as she stumbles back.

"I caught you, Princess" Namjoon is smirking as his body is filled with adrenaline. "No you didn't!" She yells as she tries to make a run for it but his strong arm swoops her into his body. Her face now rests on his chest. They stand in the hallway like two lonely souls, "You can't run now..." Namjoon's voice making her body tremble. "What do you have to say for yourself, Princess?" He looks at her. Embarrassed that she got caught, her head drops down. His hand comes up and cups her chin; bringing her eyes back up to him. "Eyes on me when I'm talking to you." He demands. They get lost in each other's eyes as he comes down; smashing his lips into hers. She missed him; she hasn't felt them in so long. She begins to kiss him back and wraps her arms around his neck. The moment their tongues crash into each other, she can instantly taste the alcohol and lust on him. His hands leave her waist and drop down to her bottom; picking her up off her feet. Instinctively, she wraps her legs around his waist and he starts to walk down the hallway and up the stairs. As they slowly pass each door, she can feel his warm hands burning into her flesh as their kiss gets sloppier. She thought that they were going to his room but when he passes his door, she then realizes that things may have taken a different turn. When Namjoon gets to Jin's door, he places her against the door; pushing his pelvis against her and Grinding his erection against her clothed pussy before opening the door. He walks right into Jin's room and butterflies fill her tummy.

Is this really going to happen? Y/N's mind starting to overthink.

While the tension between Namjoon and Y/n started downstairs, Jin is sitting on a the couch in his room. His mind has been racing; wondering if she'll agree to this and what will happen if she does. He begins to fantasize about what he will do to her and what it'll be like to share. He can't help but get turned on just by thinking about her. Jin hasn't gotten to be intimate with her and he hopes that tonight will be the night.

Suddenly, Jin hears his door. He knows it's probably Namjoon and y/n but he continues to wait. When they enter his room, Jin is instantly aroused by what he sees. Her legs are wrapped around his body, her ass is exposed and he just wants to bite her cheeks so bad. The sound of their hungry kiss rings in his ear. Things are about to get very naughty tonight and the three of them are very excited. Anticipation and seduction fills the air in the room and when Namjoon and y/n's lips break apart, Namjoon leans towards her ear,

"Ready for a long night?"
—————————————
A/N: anyone Stan NamJin?