Come have breakfast🔞

⚠️🔞

Namjoon's POV

I can hear her screaming in pleasure and I can't help but think about how she would sound if it were me. I know that if I were to walk down stairs right now, I would catch a glimpse of her sprawled out in the kitchen.

She's probably on the counter. I fucking want her so bad.

I head over to the door and lock it. Shutting off my lamp then climbing back into bed when I suddenly hear them in the hallway. Hoping that I could get some sleep instead of listening to them. But Tae's room is just across the way, so I know that it's inevitable. It is quiet for only a second until suddenly y/n's moans intensifies. My body springing to life just by the sound of her voice. The growing erection in my sweats is calling for attention. I slip my hand under the blanket and into my pants. I rub my cock through my boxers as her moans pick up. My body begins to warm up and I can no longer handle it. I kick the blanket off and strip myself to nothing. I wish she could see what she's doing to me and she hasn't even touched me yet.

"FUCK MEE!" Y/n screams and my hand wraps my hard member. I closed my eyes and begin stroking myself to the sounds of her moans. I can hear the thrusts and the clapping of their bodies. I can hear her uneasy breaths and the way her voice is getting raspy; it makes my cock twitch. I pump my own member to the rhythm of sounds; picking up the pace as her moans get louder and louder. The sweet noises she makes builds up my orgasm. I can tell that she's going to hit her peak by the speed of her moans so I pump faster and faster. Every muscle in my body tensing up and right as I am about to shoot my load; I hear her voice echo into my room "AHHHH! FUUUUUCK!!" Her shriek causing me to crumble. My cum spews from the tip, dripping down my shaft and onto my hand. My chest heaves as I try to catch my breath. My brain starts to get lost in thought while I grab a tissue and clean myself off a bit before heading to the bathroom.

Fuck. She has already made me cum and she hasn't even given me any attention. I gotta have her.

————————
Narrator's POV

As Taehyung and Y/n have their intimate sexual moment together, some of the others in the house are uneasy but not to the point of anger. Jhope has been feeling like he isn't much of an option anymore since she hasn't done anything or tried to reach out to him. Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook all have deep dark desires embedded in their bodies that they want to unleash. From the electrifying sounds of her moans to the lewd noises of their bodies; everyone is feeling a lot of sexual frustration that only she can satisfy.

Slowly, each member is realizing that sharing isn't so bad. Jealousy will always remain but losing her is something that none of them want to happen. Whether it's as her friend or as her soulmate; they just want her to be around. That also means they want to impress her, seduce her, and rip her to shreds. Each of them has their own thoughts and own plans for what's to come. But the beautiful woman who lies in Taehyung's bed tonight has no idea what is coming her way.

Then there is Jin, someone who has been sneakily trying to get to the bottom of the rumor. He has been searching tirelessly and hunting for whoever started the painful rumor that spread like wildfire. In the last week, Jin has talked to many people and he is slowly getting closer and closer to finding out who wanted to hurt her so bad. As the night goes on, the house becomes silent and everyone slowly falls asleep.

When the morning sun rises, Jin is the first to wake, rubbing his eyes and heading to wash up before making his way downstairs. As he enters the kitchen, a tiny smirk grows on his face, after hearing the moans coming from the kitchen last night, when he went to use the bathroom. He opens the fridge to see what there is to cook. He pulls out several ingredients and decided to make a simple breakfast for everyone after wiping down all the counter space in the kitchen.

He looks at the clock and it's well past 11. He decided to head back up and knock on a few doors to see who will join him for breakfast. But as soon as he gets to the top of the stairs he sees Jhope coming out of the bathroom with a freshly washed face. "Come have breakfast, I'm almost done cooking." Jin tells him and Jhope quickly smiles and nods. "Did you already try to wake the others?" Jhope tilts his head while asking Jin. When Jin shook his head, Jhope understood that it is now his job to wake the sleeping monsters.

Jhope carefully calculating who to wake up first and he decided that Jungkook is his first victim. He walks to the end of the hall and opens the door to Jungkook's room. He walks over to Jungkook's bed and taps his shoulder. "Wake up, Jin hyung made breakfast." Jhope voiced to him and Jungkook sits up; rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes. Jhope then crosses the hall over to Namjoon's door and knocks because it's locked. "Namjoonahhh" Jhope waits a bit before knocking again. The large man opens his door with his eyes still slightly closed. "Jin hyung made breakfast. Come down" Jhope tells Namjoon and he scurries off to the next door. Jhope gets to everyone except Taehyung; He is afraid Y/n might still be sleeping and doesn't want to disrupt her beauty sleep.

Once he heads down, Jin asked him if they are all up and Jhope reported that he woke everyone except the two. Jin puts the plate of eggs down on the dining table before heading up and knocking on Taehyung's door. "Taehyung, it's getting late. If you're gonna have her...at least make sure she eats!" However, Jin's voice isn't heard by Taehyung but by y/n. She wakes up Taehyung and he finally gets up, walks to the door and opens it. Taehyung completely forgetting that Y/n has been completely naked since last night and she instantly pulls the covers over her head when she see's Jin's eyes peep around Taehyung's head. "Come eat." Jin says before making his way over to Yoongi's room because he knows that he is the biggest sleeper in the group. When he opens the door to Yoongi's room, He sees that Yoongi has his feet off the side of the bed; about to get up. "See you downstairs" Jin says and retreats down the steps.

————————
Y/N's POV

Shit! Did he see me?

Jin leaves us and Taehyung crawls back into bed with me. Pulling the covers down and exposing my naked body. "I could wake up to you like this for the rest of me life." Taehyung says to me with a grin. "Stop it. I need to pee." I tell him and he turns away to grab my sweater and panties off the ground. I quickly throw the clothes on, leave the room and head to the bathroom. After clearing my conscious and washing up, I head to back into Taehyung's room but he isn't in there. I walk down the hallway and when I get to the top of the stairs; I can hear the commotion and I couldn't help but smile. I slowly walk down the stairs, peek into the kitchen and watch how they chow down their food. I decided that it is time to make my presence known.

"Good morning guys."
————————————————
A/N: if you catch a typo lmk! I'm not proofreading 😅