On your knees🔞

⚠️Warning: smut 🔞
Nothing too crazy 😈
Happy reading!

———————
Y/N's POV

"What do you mean by sleep with you?" Jungkook asks me. "Don't sleep on the ground...sleep next to me." I confidently answer. I felt guilty knowing that he is giving me his entire bed while he is sleeping on the hard floor. "Are you sure?" He asks me and I scooted myself over to make room for him. He picks up the pillow off the floor and puts it beside me. We lay side by side and he turns off the light.

We both lay on our backs and I just stare at the ceiling. Jungkook makes sure to respect me by leaving some space between us but I don't want him to give me space. I want him to hold me. Hug me. Cuddle me. I turn on to my side and lightly tap on his shoulder, "Will you hold me?" I asked. He instantly opens up his arms and I laid my head on his chest. His left arm wraps around my shoulder and down my back. He starts rubbing my back; gently grazing me through the fabric. It's light and it slowly eases me to sleep.

I am woken when I feel the bed shifts as Jungkook is rolling on to his side. He throws his arm and leg over my body like I am a pillow. His body is warm and heavy. I don't want to wake him but I know my body will go numb at this rate. I roll on to my back so I can get some space and see the sun faintly poking through the curtains.

Ugh, its morning already?!

I shift again hoping to get on my side to face away from him but his right arm comes over; holding me back. "Where are you going?" He whispers in my ear. "Just want to get comfortable." I said and he lifts his arm to let me get on my side, then he suddenly pulls my body into his. I didn't know that my sweater lifted until I feel his fingers graze the skin on my tummy. He brushes his fingers along my skin just under my belly button. A gasp escapes my lips when Jungkook plants tiny kisses on the back of my neck; causing me too roll my head into the pillow giving him better access.

"Jungkook" I said and he groans in my ear. I turn my body back over to face him. "Jungkook..." he kisses me but I break away "Jungkook!" I grab his attention by pulling his face away from mine with both hands. "Will you teach me?" I asked him. "What? Teach you what?" He peeps at me with one eye open. "I want to know what it's like to...uhhh." I pause and look down. I take my hand and slip it under the blanket and I feel his muscles tense. I stop before I do anything and he catches on. "You want to learn how to please a man?" His voice is low and raspy. His lips clash into mine and the warmth of his piercing tingles my skin. I part my lips to invite his tongue. He rolls on top of me, ripping the blanket off both of us and breaks our kiss, "Is that what you want to learn?" He stares into my soul, making me break below him. I couldn't muster up a single word or sound. He grabs my hand and snakes it down.

He guides my hand to palm his erection. It's hard. Very hard. Out of fear, I pull away once I make contact with it and he doesn't bring my hand back. Instead, he waits to see what I would do, so I don't resist it anymore. I cover his member with my hand and lightly grip the outline in his pants. Jungkook throws his head back and I can see what my hands are doing to him. Once his eyes meet mine again, a smirk grows on his face. He comes up on his knees to rip off his shirt; revealing a chiseled structure. From his chest to his abs; every muscle is tensed and flexed. He pulls us both off the bed while never breaking eye contact. He sits down on the edge of the bed and places me on his lap. "I'll teach you baby." He kisses me "We can stop whenever you get tired. Don't force yourself if you don't want it, okay?" Jungkook says. "I'll guide you but you're in control. Pleasing anyone is about control." He brings his lips closer to mine.

Our lips lock together and join in on a sloppy dance. Our tongues are wrestling and fighting for control. He tugs on my bottom lip as his hands roam my body. Lifting off my top and discarding it on the floor. His large hands skim my back and his fingers dig into my flesh. I can feel his boner through his sweats when I grind my hips down so my core is rubbing against him. Jungkook's eyes are dark as he groans in pleasure. I stand up off him and trace my finger down his body. He throws his hands behind him to brace his body. As I run my hands down his abs, his head tips back again. While kissing his neck and I trail my hand over his cock once again. I rub my hands up and down his clothed member with one hand and my other is on his waistband. I hook my finger in his pants and tug on it.

Jungkook stands up and a very noticeable tent is standing strong. He helps me pull his sweatpants off and it pools around his ankles. His erection springs out and I am shocked.

Big. It's fucking big. What did I get myself into?

I don't mean to stare but I can't help it. "What do you want to know?" He questions me with that deep voice while cupping my chin to keep me from looking back down. "I want to learn how to..." I hesitate because I am nervous. My tummy sending intense signals throughout my body. "Mm...make you cum." I softly voiced. He grabs my right hand and wraps my fingers around his large member before sitting back down. "Get on your knees." He commands. I drop down to my knees and I am at eye level with this massive erection. "Wrap your lips around it." He demands as he tucks a stray strand of hair behind my ear. "It's not going to fit..." I try to make an excuse. "It will baby. Do your best and no teeth."

——————
Jungkook's POV

She leans forward and parts her lips. Opening her mouth wide enough to let me enter and the tip of my cock is now resting on her tongue. "Treat it like a popsicle." I growled as she starts to bob her head up and down. I rest my hand at the base of her neck; urging her to go deeper. Out of instinct, her hand grips the base of my cock. I moan as she strokes and sucks my dick. "Fuck yes, you're doing so good." I encourage her. She sucks at a steady pace and it's driving me completely insane. There is no way that this is her first time. Moan after moan, she starts to speed up a bit. "Take it all." She bobs and does her best to get her lips to the base but she gags and releases my cock.

Fuck! The things I would do that face.

There is a string of saliva between my cock and her lips. Her eyes are welling with tears and her chin is covered in spit. What a beautiful sight. I would love to dominate her one day and make her cum til she can't walk. She seems determined to make me cum and my cock twitches in her mouth . Her hand strokes my member up and down, making my breath hitch. "Baby, if you keep this up, I'll be cumming in seconds" I moaned and for the first time, I see a naughty smirk on her face. She bobs and bobs and bobs, pulling me further into her mouth each time. While her hand pumps my cock with the same rhythm, my body tenses and I can feel my orgasm nearing, "I'm going to cum. Baby I'm gonna fucking cum!" My eyes squeezed shut and suddenly, she hums and picks up the pace. The vibrations send me over the top. "I'M CUMMING! Y/N I'M CUMMING!!" My hand wraps around her head, pushing my cock as deep as possible into her mouth, spewing hot seed down her throat and she takes it like a champ. As if she didn't want to waste a single drop, she stays attached to my member. Her eyes locked on mine, watching me unravel because of her actions

She slows her pace, letting me ride out my high and before she pulls her lips off of me, my door swings open.

"What the fuck!"
—————————————————
A/N: who catches them?