Rage

Yoongi's POV

You wake up with an ugly feeling in your chest; it's a gut feeling that today isn't going to be a good day. You're jealous that you weren't the one that found her and that y/n spent the night with Jin. You cower out of bed and get ready for school.

When you finally get to school, you instantly hear people talking about the girl who's caught the attention of you and the other members.

Jealous sluts

You go about your day but the whispers and snickers happening in the halls makes you more angry.

Y/n is so misunderstood.

You get a text from Namjoon and the other members saying that they want to have lunch together at 12 since y/n isn't at school. You simply agree and finish up your class.

You see Jimin and Taehyung walking together and they both yelled for you. "Hyung! Over here!" They wait for you outside the door as you hurry your way to them so you don't keep them waiting. Once the three of you entered and got your trays of food, you guys make your way towards the table with Namjoon, Hobi and Jin.

Where's Jungkook?

As you guys eat, the snickering around you gets louder and it's definitely catching attention from the other members too. Your eyes are drawn to a girl across the way. You rub your eyes to make sure you're not delusional. You're sure that it's y/n being dragged around by one of her friends. She doesn't seem too good and your eyes follow her; watching her every move.

"Hey hyung" Jungkook says to all of us. By the way he slams his tray on the table, you can tell he is in a bad mood too. When you look back at y/n, you see two more friends join in, that's when you notice that her face drops; looking at her food.

"YOU JEALOUS BITCHES! NONE OF IT IS TRUE!"

One of her friends seems to be defending her and now that the whole cafeteria is quiet; all of your attention shifts to the commotion. "She's here?" Jimin asks while turning his back to face us again.

"YOU GUYS HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING TIME TO TALK SHIT THAT I'M STARTING TO THINK YOUR ASS ISN'T DOING ITS JOB ANYMORE!"

You scoff and nod your head, agreeing with her friends. You stand to your feet with the intention to start walking towards y/n. "Yah Yoongi, where are you going?" Jin asks as you leave the table "I'll be right back." You dryly spoke.

"If you want to make more money, you can always add me to the list." You heard this asshole say to y/n. It's just words but your blood pressure spikes and you ball your hand into a fist.

"GET YOUR SHRIMP DICK ENERGY OUT OF HERE!" Her friend yells. Just as her tiny friend dowses the guy with her drink, Your feet start stomping the ground at a quick pace. You rush in his direction, slamming your shoulder into the guys stomach; taking him down to the ground.

You were completely unaware that the other members followed you until You feel a few of the members yanking you off the asshole. He totally deserves more but you're now held back. "You couldn't pay her enough money to get any attention from her." You fire at him while dusting off your clothes. You thought that you taking the guy out would be a way to impress y/n but you were completely wrong.

Y/n grabs her things and marches out. You want to go after her but her friends quickly followed her. That is when you realized that you have made what was already a bad situation, into a bad scene. Y/n moves so fast that she is already out of the cafeteria. You stand there thinking that you should chase after her but you are stopped. "Hyung...not now." Jungkook grips your elbow.

"Just leave her alone!" One of her friends yelled before slamming the door at everyone.

Leave her alone? How am I going to leave her alone?

You rip your elbow out of Jungkook's hand and begin walking back to the table with your other brothers. "Hyung...you shouldn't have—" Tae gets cut off  "shouldn't have what?! Let some asshole offer money for her to please him?!" You speak with anger in your tone. You grab your things and head out. "I'm out of here! This is bullshit" You voiced before disappearing. "Hyung ! Wait for me..." You heard Hobi calling out for you. You roll your eyes but you slowed your pace a bit to wait for him.

"Hyung, we are all mad...y/n already looks bad. We need to find a way to figure this out." Hobi grabs your shoulder, stopping you. "Figure this out?! HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT?!" You yelled at him and immediately bringing your hands to your head and ruffling your hair. "Well not by yelling at me...that's for sure" a slight joke hinting in his voice. "Whatever, I'll see you at home." You sighed out of defeat.

When you get to the car, You throw your bag in the trunk, hop in your car and dash home.

How are we going to fix this...do I just let her go? What's going to happen? Is she okay? She's probably crying right now. Yoongi why did you have to make this worse with your shitty ass temper!!??

Right after you pull into the driveway, you notice that some cars were home already and some of the the other members followed you home too. Slamming the car door as you get out, you still feel rage coursing through your body.

Fuck! Now I'm mad at myself for making y/n feel like this

You huff and enter the house. "Hyung!" Namjoon's voice calls you from outside. Once he catches up to you, "Hyung... thanks for defending her." He wraps his arms around your body hugging you. Your body tensed and you resist the hug by leaning your body away from him.

"Whatever. She's feels worse now..." you sighed as he lets go of you. "You don't know that." Namjoon says as the others pile into the house. "Yoongi! You need to watch your temper!" Jin tells you. "I know...I know." You exhaled a quick breath. "She's so hurt and we need to get down to the bottom of this." Jungkook says as he pulls off his boots.

You look around and everyone's faces carry the same expression. It's a mixture of worry and anger. "I don't know if I can do this anymore. I don't think I can see her hurting like this anymore." Taehyung's tone is showing his empathy.

No one says anything and you don't want to stay to let them make you feel worse about this situation.

For now, everyone is ignoring everything and just went on about the night. Eating dinner together in silence and then washing up for bed. The mood in this house is definitely less than cheery. As you are sitting at your desk coming up with some beats, you hear the door bell. You rush to the door and poke your head out to see if any of the others are going to get it.

"Who could be ringing our door bell at almost midnight?" Hobi asks all of us. You step out into the hallway and head down to open the door.

"Y/n?"
——————————————————
A/N: I'm gonna finish what I started since I already have an ending in mind 😈