Thin walls

Jimin's POV

I am woken up by some noises that I hear from the other side of the wall. I know y/n stayed with Jungkook last night and I am sadden by that thought. I recall seeing Jungkook sleeping on the floor and giving her the bed.

Maybe you're hearing things.

I look over at the clock and it's 6:13am. I can hear moaning but it doesn't sound like y/n's voice. It's not the first time hearing Jungkook moaning. He has had people over, so I usually wouldn't be effected but today is different. I am no longer tired because I know who's in his room. My mind flashes every scenario possible and I begin to fill with rage.

Fucking Jungkook!

I immediately yank the blanket off myself when I hear "I'M CUMMING! Y/N I'M CUMMING!" I rip through my door as fast as possible and opened Jungkook's. The moment I swing it open, I instantly regret my actions. "What the fuck!" I yelled and slammed it shut. I marched back into my room with my body overflowing with jealousy.

Tightness growing in my chest and my mind recollects what I saw. Jungkook was naked with a leg on each side of her as she was on her knees. All I could see was her back and his hand wrapped behind her head with his fingers tangled in her hair. Her head pointed down; sucking him. I saw the way Jungkook's body responded to her. He had a high that I wish I could have.

Fuck! That lucky bastard!

I can't help but be jealous knowing that she could have been doing that to me. I want that. I want her to do things like that to me too. When I finally cool off a bit, I head over to the bathroom and Jungkook is stepping out of it. He is still shirtless but he now has pants on. I don't say a thing when we lock eyes but I just shove my shoulder into him as I walk into the bathroom.

My day started off terrible but I brush it off and get ready for school. When I am about to leave the house I noticed that Jungkook's car is still home.

Is he not going to take her back? She has class today.

"Did Jungkook take y/n back yet?" Tae asks me as he puts on his seatbelt. I shrug my shoulders and grip the steering wheel tightly. "You okay?" Tae asks while staring down at his phone. I just nod but I'm not okay. I just caught one of my bestfriends getting sucked off by the girl of my dreams. "Hyung? I don't think you're okay. Your knuckles are white from holding the wheel too hard. What's going on?" Tae looks concerned. "You don't wanna know Tae" I told him in a rash tone. "I heard it too." He confesses and I drop my shoulders.

I carried the burden to myself, forgetting that there are others that could have heard the whole thing too. "Why didn't you say anything?" I asked him. "Because it already hurts but we can't interfere or get mad because she wants this too. You agreed when Yoongi hyung said that he would rather share her than lose her, right?" Tae quizzed. "Yeah, sure. But I want her to myself too. She's had all these tiny intimate moments and none of them were with me." I exposed. "Hyung, we are literally in the same boat." His tone carried a bit of lightness, causing us to laugh about it.

————————
A/N: just so you guys have a slight visual of who's room is where:

————————A/N: just so you guys have a slight visual of who's room is where:

Please ignore my ugly handwriting 😅 Okay anyways! Happy reading 💜

—————————
Narrator's POV

The noises from Jungkook's room wasn't only heard by Jimin and Taehyung. Since Jin's a light sleeper, he heard everything too.

Jin tosses and turns on his bed. Pulling his pillow up on both sides of his face to muffle the noise but it's not working.

"What the fuck!" He heard and knew that something bad must have happened. The moans stopped and Jin's body relaxes. He thinks to himself that this is what it must have felt like when y/n was with him. When they were giggling and yelling with each other. That memory triggers a smile to glaze his face. He is now calm because of this memory. He caught a few of the members before and now Jin realizes that this is harder than he thought.

Meanwhile, Namjoon who is across the hall had woke up early to work on some songs since he had to get these lyrics and thoughts on paper. He was writing and scribbling all over the papers and some got balled up and thrown into the waste bin. His thoughts stirring and bringing lyrical mastery to life. That is, until his focus is broken by Jungkook screaming.

"Y/N IM CUMMING!" He hears and the pencil in his hand snaps into two. Namjoon's hand balled into a fist and slammed the table once; knocking over a few things on his desk. He doesn't know what's happening in there but he knows that he wanted it to be him. He wants whatever she's doing to Jungkook to be done to him. Whatever pleasure she's serving Jungkook; Namjoon wants in on it too. He looks up and stares at the door, remembering the night he had her back against it. He reminisces of the hot and heavy makeout session they had that was broken up by his hyung. Once again, Namjoon's irritation trembles through him and he brings his eyes back down to his work; now realizing that his pencil is broken and has no idea where he left off.

As Namjoon is cleaning his desk, Jungkook reenters his room with a glass of water for y/n. She's back to feeling shy and embarrassed when she realizes how exposed her body is, being that she's in her bra and panties. Jungkook comes up to her and kisses her. "You did so good baby." He has a hunger in him that needs to be filled and Y/n is full of sexual frustration and a bit of joy. She couldn't help but smile knowing that she did good. Jungkook pulls her back into bed and cuddles her. "Are you tired baby?" Jungkook tenderly questions as he pets and plays with her hair. She nods and slowly drifts to sleep.

Jhope enthusiastically struts to class and waits for y/n to show up. Once the professor begins talking, he continues to glance at the door hoping she was just running late. Unfortunately for him, she never appears.

As for Yoongi, he goes on about his day. Finishing class and passing by the piano room to reminisce about their first encounter.

————————————————
A/N: hehe double update but filler chapter again!