Daddy🔞

🔞 warning: SMUT ALERT!
⚠️ Spanking
⚠️ Daddy/Dom kink
⚠️ Edging
⚠️ Choking
Don't say I didn't warn you 😈 happy reading!

—————
"Yes daddy." I whine. "Good girls get rewarded" he says as he takes his free hand and cups my heat. Jin rubs his fingers over my clothed pussy making me moan. He attaches his lips onto mine to muffle my moans. He releases my neck and snakes his hand down my body until it reaches my breasts. He breaks our kiss only to latch onto one of my nipples. Suckling at it then suddenly he takes it between his teeth making me yelp his name when he nips me aggressively. Simultaneously, he pulls me up and bends me over his lap. "That's 5 for you. COUNT!" He yells.

Smack!

His hand lands on my ass harshly and my body tenses from the pain. "I said to count or else this will be a long night for you babygirl" his voice trembles my soul. "One" I softly abide. 

Smack!

He slaps my ass again a bit harder this time on the other cheek. "Two" I voiced. His palm rubbing over the skin of my cheeks to ease the pain a bit

Smack!

"Three" I say with shakiness as tears begin to pool in my eyes.

Smack!

"Four." I yelped as the hand lands on my flesh. He tugs my panties down to my thighs.

Smack!

"Five." My body goes limp on his lap but only for second because I feel his middle finger brush in between my folds. "All that spanking has made you wetter for me, hasn't it?" He plays with my wetness, teasing me slowly. "Yes daddy." I moaned. He pushed me back onto the couch and stripped me of my panties. Throwing them across the room. "Good girl." Jin says to me as he holds himself above me with one arm and his right hand meets my core again. His long fingers brush against the hood of my heat and finds its way to my clit. He circles around it causing me to arch my back. Spreading my juices around while watching me come apart beneath him.

I begin to pull his shirt off of him but he won't let me. "Babygirl, if my shirt comes off...all my clothes will too." Jin pauses. "And if that happens...I will fuck the life out of you." He serious voice only making me want him even more. I start to whine knowing the truth of it. I want him. All of him.

Without warning, he shoves two fingers into my slit, pausing so I can adjust. I moan out once he slides them back out and harshly ramming it back in. "That's right. Moan for me!" Jin groans. He pumps his fingers in me; in and out, in and out. He then curls his fingers up making me yelp. "Daddy!" I screamed but he doesn't stop. He goes faster and pulling a nipple into his warm mouth. Swirling his tongue around it and biting it. There is a knot forming in my belly and I know what will happen soon. "Daddy please!" I yelled. "Is my babygirl going to cum on these fingers?" He asked while putting his thumb on my clit and rubbing at a fast pace. Once I nod, his fingers are no longer in me and my pussy is missing his touch.

He shoves his fingers into my mouth "suck my fingers clean" he demands. I can taste myself on his fingers and I roll my hips around hoping he will give me more attention. He then turns me over so I am on all fours and those fingers I missed are back playing with me. Toying with my clit. His fingers glide over my slit but never entering. "Jin please!!" I yelled into the couch.

"That's 3!" He yells.

Smack!

He spanks my ass really hard this time and I cry out "one!"

Smack!

He slaps the other cheek this time "two" I moaned

Smack!

This time he smacks my cunt, sending tremors through my body "COUNT!" Jin yells.

SMACK!

He strikes my pussy again. "Three" I yelled as I throw my head back. He grabs both of my hips and pulls me back. Suddenly, my pussy is met with a hot tongue. I lose control of my body as his tongue swirls around my cunt and the tip of his tongue focuses on my clit. As if he is signing his name with his tongue; I push my ass back further in pleasure. He buries his tongue into my slit, making me go completely crazy. That familiar ball is growing again in my core. I want to cum. I want him to make me cum. "Please daddy! Please!" I yelled, earning a spank to my ass and he stops again. Turning me back over onto my back, he grips my jaw roughly. "I want you to hold it for me." He demands. "Cum without permissions and I'll make sure you won't be able to walk out of here."

Jin lets go of my face and brings both of my ankles up, shoving my knees into my chest as he lowers himself back down to my cunt. Giving me one long lick from my slit to my clit. He says once again "you better not cum until I say so. Okay babygirl?" Before I could answer his tongue is flicking my clit at an incredible pace and his finger are knuckles deep in my pussy. Curling them up making me moan harder as he touched my spot with confidence. Ramming his fingers in me, hitting my gspot repeatedly. I can't handle it.

"Fuck! Daddy I am going to cum!" I screamed. I hold back as much as possible but I need the release. I am begging for it. "DADDY!" I screamed and Jin pulled away once again. I whined and wrapped my hand around his wrist wanting to put those fingers back in. "No no no please daddy. Please! I want you to make me cum!" I continued to beg him. He smirks and comes up to me. Throwing his tongue in my mouth and his fingers dive into my slit once again. Pumping in and out of me without resting. I know I will cum at any second if he keeps this up. "Daddy..." my voice getting shaky and my body is practically vibrating. "Can I cum?" I asked. He wraps his other hand around my throat again, limiting my air intake as he stares into my eyes.

"Cum for me baby." Jin says and in that very moment. My body releases a massive orgasm; rippling through my body. I screamed and moan as Jin's hand releases my neck but his lips attach to it. His fingers slow its pace but his thumb now starts toying with my clit, sending shocks through my core. My breathing is uneven and hitched. He lets me ride out my orgasm until suddenly, he picks up the pace again. Holding my thrashing body down with his arm and he inserts a third finger, spreading my walls even more. I can feel my walls pulsing and tightening around his fingers. "Cum again baby. CUM!" He drops in between my legs and licks my clit rapidly, causing my body to convulse as another wave crashes through my body. I become undone all over his fingers and face before he comes up and plants a soft kiss on my lips. "You've been a good girl." He says with a smirk.

Jin leaves me on the couch to get cleaned up. My body slowly comes down from its high and when he comes back, I can see the outline of his erection through his jeans but he comes to me and turns me onto my tummy to take a look at my butt to see if he left any marks. He skims his fingers over my skin lightly and I can feel some of my flesh has welted. "I'm sorry that I was so rough." He says with sorry eyes.

Jin goes to collect my clothes off the floor and helps me put them on. "Will you stay with me tonight?" He asks me with a smile. "Umm sure but I don't have class tomorrow" I told him and we make our way out.

—————————————————
A/N: what do you guys think about a Jin having a Daddy kink?