Save Me

Y/N's POV

An alarm is blaring through the room; forcing me to open my sleepy eyes. When I checked the clock on the night stand it said that it was only 7:15am.

Who the hell's alarm is going off this early!? What the fuck....

I rolled my eyes and suddenly my body tenses when I realized that there is a arm hung over my waist and a hand resting on my tummy. I think back to what happened last night and my mind recollects that I spent the night with Jin. His body is warm and heavy. I can still hear the alarm going off and I want to shut it off. I try to move but Jin stirs behind me. He snuggles me and I feel something hard pressing on my thigh. Out of shock, my body shoots up and scooting away from him. Jin wakes up and sits up too...

Why does he have a boner right now?!

His erection is creating a very noticeable tent under the blanket and I instantly slam my hand over my mouth. "I'm sorry...It's the morning and I can't control it." Jin says as he rubs the sleepiness out of his eyes and reaches for the phone that's been going off. "Come here. 5 more minutes" Jin pulls me to lay on his chest and his left arm is hugging my back. "Did you sleep okay?" He asked. "Yeah I did...I don't remember falling asleep but I slept well. Did you?" I questioned him back. "Of course! How could I not sleep good when there is a beautiful woman in my bed?" His morning voice has a raspy tone. He turns to face me and wraps his other arm around me. "Good morning babygirl." Jin says before planting a kiss on my forehead. "I don't want you to leave but we gotta get you back before my class." He sighs.

I couldn't help it but I nuzzled my face into his chest even more in response to feeling needy. Jin gets out of bed and grabs two jackets; one for me and one for him. "At this rate, you'll have my entire closet." He chuckles. "Okay, come on. Let's get you back baby." He smiles as I get out of bed "lemme just use the bathroom really quick. I'll meet you downstairs." I said and he agrees.

As I get to the top of the stairs, I throw the oversized jacket over the extremely large shirt that is practically a dress on me. I can see 4 bodies roaming around downstairs; Jungkook, Jhope, Namjoon, and Taehyung.

Why are they up so early? Where is Jin?

All of a sudden, Jin pops out from the kitchen; looking up at me. "Ready to go?" He says loud enough for me to hear with a big smile. The 4 other member's head's shoot up; looking at me. "STOP LOOKING UP HER SHIRT!" Jin yells at the boys. My hands immediately drop down to the hem of the shirt, pushing it into my flesh. Their eyes drop back to whatever they were focusing on as I make my way down the steps.

You idiot! They all just saw your panties!

"Yeah I'm ready." I said while shuffling over to the front door. "Good morning beautiful" Jhope says to me, but my eyes dart over to Taehyung who holds sorrowful eyes. My heart hurts for him and I want to give him a hug. "What are you doing today? You don't have class right?" Namjoon asks me, pulling my attention away from Taehyung. "Umm I don't know yet but I gotta go." I told them. "Bye guys" I gently wave and head out the door.

"Y/n baby?" I hear Jin's voice calling for me. He wakes me up to tell me that we have arrived. "Oh!" I fix my posture and unbuckle the seatbelt. "Have a good day okay?" Jin says as he smiles at me. "You too" I respond before laying a soft kiss on his cheek and leaving the car. He drives off and I walk into the dorm.

"Ummm where did you stay last night? And why are you wearing someone else's clothes!?" Cherisse interrogates me. "I stayed with Jin and it's his shirt and jacket...and no. I didn't have sex with him" I huff before walking into the bedroom and throwing myself into the bed.

Before shoving my bag onto the ground, I pulled out my phone and I noticed that I have a lot of messages that I haven't read since yesterday. When I opened up the app, I see a text from Jhope, Taehyung and Jungkook.

**Tae**
[7:49am] good morning! I heard you don't have any classes today. I finish early. Do you want to hangout with me?

I don't respond. Instead i open the next message.

**Jungkook**
[8:02am] Hey there! What are you doing tonight? Can I take you out to eat?

Ughh I bet the next text is going to ask me out too

**jhope**
[8:07am] hi beautiful! I have dance practice tonight, want to come watch me?

I decided not to reply to anyone and take a day for myself. I have a laundry list of things to do and not enough time.

1. Go to bank to pay for tuition
2. Laundry
3. Homework
4. Go to book store
5. Need new foundation
6. Return Jin's clothes
7. Choose which man you want

I sigh and get changed into something casual. I look at the clock on my way out and say "okay y/n! It's 9:10. Let's get everything done!" I feel enthusiastic about accomplishing my goals.

I head to the bank and transfer money to pay for my tuition. I'm immediately sadden but the amount that's left in my account.

Damn it. I need a job. I won't be able to last till next year if I don't get one.

Walking out of the bank feeling defeated, I start heading to the mall to get me a new foundation. I'm in and out of the beauty shop in less than 20 minutes. I got a bit distracted by the cute cafe and decided maybe it's time to get some food in me. I ordered a cup of coffee and a hearty omelette. Spending some time alone is nice. Once I am done I gather my things; but as I walk back to campus to hit up the book store my phone buzzes.

** Bermuda Triangle **
[11:17am] Lily: can we get dinner tonight ? I miss you guys.
[11:17am] Mei: I'm in!
[11:18am] Me: ☺️👍🏼
[11:18am] Cherisse: who's buying?

I shove my phone in my purse and make my way. As I am walking through the halls, I begin to hear some whispers and chatter.

"That's her"
"I can't believe this slut is walking around with so much confidence"
"She's not even that pretty"

Eyes are staring at me as I take each step. I do my best to ignore it but my heart is now racing. My body is getting hot and I'm doing my best to fight the urge to cry. I turn into the bathroom and lock myself in a stall.

"Can you believe her? She walks around like she is such a catch." I heard a voice say to someone. "Taehyung turned me down because of this bitch? Ugh! She must have really spread her legs wide open for him." The second girls responds. "That's what happens when you're poor. You'll do anything for money." The first girl says.

I see red and my body spikes up and opens the stall door. "What the hell did you say?!" I yelled at them "I have never slept with any of them!" And I bolt out of the bathroom with my blood boiling. I am so angry I can feel my skin tingling and on fire.

Suddenly, a body wraps its arms around me from behind; stopping me from running through the halls. The whispers are no longer soft but they are the only thing I can hear... "hey...are you okay?" The familiar voice asks me. "I hear what they are saying. Even though it's not true...it still hurts you." He says loud enough for people around us to hear. He comes around me but I don't look at him.

Jungkook...please don't make me cry in front of everyone...

He lifts my chin and smiles at me. "I'm here for you. I know the truth and NO ONE can change how I see you." He says with soulful eyes. Before I could say a thing, he grabs my hand and takes me up several flights of stairs.

When we get to the rooftop, I couldn't even catch my breath. He grabs me and kisses me...deeply. When he finally breaks away, I finally can take a breath.

"I've been wanting to do that since the night I met you"
—————————————————
A/N: I'm starting to have less of an urge to write.