Namjoon

**buzz buzz**

10:24pm
Namjoon: Hey Princess 😉 how was your day?

Me: It was fine. Nothing crazy happened.

Namjoon: How many classes do you have tomorrow?

Me: none😅

Namjoon: Lucky you. I don't have any classes either 😏 Wanna go out with me tomorrow?

Me: Okay! What are we going to do?

Namjoon: don't worry 😉 I'll pick you up from your dorm at 11?

Me: Okay then ☺️

Namjoon: Goodnight Princess. Sweet dreams. 😉

Me: Goodnight Namjoon ☺️

I put my phone on the charger and head to bed.

—————————
I wake up and decided to put on a cute outfit. I wore a grey skirt with a white off the shoulder top and I paired it with some black heeled ankle boots. I straightened my hair and put on some light makeup since I don't know where we're going and I don't want to over do it.

**buzz buzz**
10:52am
Namjoon: I'm here but take your time 😉

I read the message and threw my phone in my purse. Grabbing a jacket on the way out; I head out of the building.

Namjoon is leaning on a car like he is posing for a photoshoot. His hands in his pockets looking around and watching the leaves on the trees sway from the wind. He sees me and starts waving both of his hands in the air .

"Princess!!" Namjoon yells. I make my way to him "Good morning Namjoon!" I say with a smile before he walks me over to the passenger side. He opens the door and I climb in. Once he's driving the car is when I notice that this car is a luxury car.

First Jimin...now Namjoon

There is a awkward silence between the two of us. I still have no clue where we are going. "Can you guess where we are going to go?" He asks me. "Umm nope..." I respond. "Well I don't know what you like but I think food is a good place to start. Have you ate today?" Namjoon peeks at me for a second to see me shaking my head before putting his attention back on the road.

"I think you'll enjoy this tiny breakfast cafe I go to a lot" he suggests. I nod and he turns on some music. It's a song I recognize but can't seem to figure out where I know it from. Entering the cafe I realized that he seems quite sweet today and not so intimidating.

We go up to the counter and I stare at the menu for a bit. "You ready to order?" He asks. I look at the cashier and she doesn't even notice me because she's making eyes with Namjoon but his eyes are on me. "I think I just want a egg sandwich and a iced caramel latte." I said to him. "Did you get that Miss?" Namjoon talks to the cashier. "Oh I'm sorry, what did you want ma'am?" She hurriedly questions. "My lady would like a egg sandwich and a iced caramel latte. And I'll have the same but I want a iced americano instead of the latte." Namjoon responds "oh and please add a slice of tiramisu cake for the road"

My lady?

She cashier realized her mistake for staring too long but Namjoon seemed to have made her more nervous. She begins to turn red as I pull out my wallet to pay. Namjoon looks at me and says "Don't you dare, Princess." Causing me too back away from the counter to get a table for us. I get seated and I can finally see his whole body. He is wearing a black Tshirt that seems big for him but it's a bit tight around his biceps. A pair of blue denim jeans that are loose but not baggy and a black cap. While he brings over the our food and drinks; I can see the veins on his forearm that is snaking down to his hands; protruding out like roots above ground.

He hands me my sandwich and sticks a straw in my drink before giving it to me. I take my first bite as he watches me for my impression "It's good right?" He asks before taking a bite of his own sandwich. "Mhmm" I mumble with my mouth full of food. His eyes light up and he begins to eat. It's fascinating watching him; he has this happy spirit that makes you giggle. "It must be that good if it's got you laughing" he says, which makes me laugh even harder because I'm actually giggling about him.

Once we finish our meal, we walked to the car. As the gentleman that he is, he opens the car door again. "I have somewhere I want to take you." Namjoon says before he shuts the door.

————————
Namjoon's POV

As I walk over to the driver's side of the car, I pull out my phone and text the boys

1:13pm
**Bangtan**
[1:13pm] Me: Hey, I'm with Y/n right now. I am going to spend the day with her and hope that we can do this dinner at our house tonight.
[1:13pm] Oldest hyung: How did you get her to go out with you today? 🧐
[1:14pm] Me: I just asked...
[1:14pm] Hoba: We get to see her! 🤩

I silence my phone and shove it back into my pocket. Getting into the car and I drive out of the city and towards the water. Y/n is sitting quietly staring out the window. I lightly place my hand on her thigh, "Princess?" I snatch her attention. Her brown eyes looking at me gives me this feeling in my chest that I can't describe. "What are you studying?" I curiously ask. "Umm... Music" she softly says. My eyes widen as she begins to talk about how much she loves to sing. She's definitely very passionate about this. "What about you Namjoon?" Her face perks up to pay closer attention.

Should I tell her about the group?

"I am studying music too. My heart is set on being a singer/rapper and songwriter." I answer her. She shifts in her seat, turning her body to face me even more. My attention is drawn to her thighs when her skirt lifts a bit. I do my best to just focus on the road but y/n's beauty is so alluring. "Have you written any songs?" She digs for more information. "Yeah, I have a whole book full." I started to share, "My friends and I love to sing and dance. Anything to do with music actually." I expose.

We get to a scenic point, "Wow it's beautiful!" She yells as she runs out of the car towards the edge. "I've never seen the water this blue before!" She continues. I head to the trunk and grab a blanket, an umbrella, and the basket of fruits I stole from the fridge. I walk over towards her and find a patch of grass to settle the blanket on and pull her attention, "Hey! Come sit next to me" I said. I sit down and I can't take my eyes from her legs; they're so beautiful, especially when they are coming to me. She plops down next to me and we talk for hours. Eating the fruits and laughing when I accidentally split a tangerine a bit too hard that one half just rolls away.

"Can I see your song book one day?" She asks when the laughing subsides. "Umm...no one has seen it other than my hyungs" I hesitate. "I'll show you one day but not today" I say, and she frowns. "I'm sorry y/n, that book is very special to me." I smile at her hoping she will hear my heart. I look at my watch and check my phone.

12 Messages

I ignore the rest and just texted them to tell them.
[4:39pm] Me: I'm going to convince y/n to come over for dinner.
[4:40pm] Minsuga: She better not be thinking that you're going to take advantage of her.

Seeing Yoongi hyung's message, I decided that maybe I should tell her that I want to bring her around them. "Hey y/n?" I pull her gaze away from the ocean. "Can I umm...introduce you to my bestfriends?" I ask shyly. A nervous look appears on her face. "It's okay! I think they'll enjoy you." She smiles and I think she begins to calm down. She nodded lightly. "Ok, how about we get going then."  I say before gathering everything we brought.

[5:02pm] Me: we are on our way

——————————————————
A/N: it's about to go down! 🤭