Make love to me🔞

🔞⚠️

Taehyung's POV

As I watch her body squirm from my fingers on her heat. I feel her wetness soaking her panties and I do my best to tease her but in reality; she's teasing me. I want to taste her. I want to give her the orgasm she will never forget. I want her to lose control with me. She grinds herself against my hand and that is my cue that she wants more.

I keep a steady pace until I can no longer resist. "Are you ready?" I asked her and I watched as her hips swayed. Before she could even nod or reply, I hook my fingers into her panties; pulling them to the side. My middle finger connects with her clit and instantly, her moan echos through the house. The lewd sound of her wet cunt is calling for me. I listen to her body language and drop down to my knees. Finding myself face to face with my dessert. Knowing that we could get caught at any time makes this more exhilarating

With my left hand, I pulled the fabric of her black panties to the side and run my tongue in between her folds. Swirling and flicking; from her slit to her clit.

Fuck, she tastes so damn good

I groan into her flesh as I continue to lap at her juices. Having my mouth on her heat makes me eager to please her even more. "Taaeeee!!" She moans and I know that's a cry for more. Her hands come down and tangle themselves with my hair. As she pulls and tugs at my locks, I dive 2 fingers into her core. Facing my fingers down, I provide slow and steady strokes, I drive her closer to her climax. I can feel my boner fighting to break through my jeans but I ignore it and focus on her. Her pussy is dripping and clenching around my fingers. "Oh Tae! FAAASTEEER!" Y/n screams and I quickly obey. I jam a third finger into her cunt and pick up the pace a bit. Her thighs are now clamping my head; trying to suffocate me but if I had a choice of where and how I wanted to go...this would definitely be it. I speed up and her hips begin to buckle at my control. Twisting my fingers clockwise in her begging cunt so I can curl my fingers up, searching for that precious spot. When I finally hit it, Y/n screams my name again. I pump and pump as I beat her pleasure nub as fast as I can with my tongue. Her body becomes tense, her thighs have locked around my head, and her body arches up to the ceiling. "OHHH YESSSS TAAAAEEEE! OUU MY!!FUUUUUCKK!" She moans loudly as her body peaks and begins to convulse around me. Her pussy pulsating around my fingers as I stand back up to connect our lips. I push my tongue into her mouth; allowing her to taste the sweetness of her own juices.

Her arms wrap around my neck and when she breaks away, she mutters something so quietly that only I could hear it. "Make love to me Tae." She whispers and I pull her off the counter and said "then let's go to my room." I pick up her pants off the ground and take her hand. In a blink of an eye, we are in my room and I sweep her off her feet; throwing her onto the bed. I walk over to the window to pick up a lighter to light the candle before placing it back down on the window sill. I can see her clearer now and she can see me too.

——————
Y/N's POV

The room slowly becomes lit and I begin to realize that he is so special and it really shows in the way he treats me. When he gets to the bed, he rips off his shirt. I can see his beautifully sculpted body. "Ask and you shall receive." His deep voice striking my ears. I sit up and pull off my sweater to reveal my matching bra. He climbs into the bed and kisses me so tenderly that I thought my body melted. "You're so fucking beautiful, do you know that?" He asked in between our kisses. He dips his head into my neck and kisses along my sensitive skin. He gives me a long lick from my chest to my neck then he blows on it; sending chills down my spine. Taehyung's kisses trace my collarbone and goes down to my breasts. Pulling one bra strap down, he folds over the cup of my bra and takes my nipple in between his lips. Sucking softly; distracting me from his other hand that is pulling the other strap down. His teeth make contact and my back curves up at him and he takes this opportunity to unhook my bra; throwing it off the bed.

His left hand plays with one nipple as his lips make their way to the other one. Giving them both the attention they desire. His free hand snuck its way into my panties and reaches my clit again.

I built up the courage to take a little bit of control by turning our bodies around so that I am hovering over him. "Let me." I said as I sit up and straddle his body. His arms fall onto the bed and his body is shaped like a "T" now. I come back down and kiss his neck. Unsure at what he really likes; I begin to explore. I nip and bite at his neck and his light moans gives me a sign of pleasure. I continue then move further down his body. As my lips trail over his abs, I start unbuttoning his jeans and seeing the large imprint between his legs that makes me whine. I pulled both his jeans and boxers down in one aggressive motion.

I don't hesitate as he is letting me explore. Grabbing the base of his cock, I place my lips at the tip and glide his member into my mouth until it hits my throat. He is too big to fit all the way in my mouth but I try my best. "Oh shit" Taehyung moans out of surprise. Hearing him makes me moan around him. He tucks his hands underneath his head and watches me take his cock. He hums and moans as suck on him. I see him reach for the nightstand to pull out a condom and I begin to get excited. I pump his cock with my hand as I swirl my tongue on his tip. My mouth is slobbering all over his member. He sits up and I suddenly stop because he pulls me up so I am laying in his spot.

Taehyung is on his knees and he lifts my legs into the air and slides off my panties. He pulls in his bottom lip and bites it. He looks down at my wet pussy before gliding two fingers into me again. He lowers his body to come down and our lips meet again. Suddenly, his fingers are gone and I feel the tip of his cock at my entrance. I spread my legs a bit more to grant him easier access and he dips his erection into me. "Yes...Make love to me, Tae" A soft moan escapes my mouth as I feel every inch of him enter my slit slowly. My pussy walls are being separated by his massive size. Once his cock is fully in me, he slowly pulls back out. It's so intimate; slow and filled with passion. My moans ricochet off the walls of his room.

The steady pace is teasing me so bad that my legs wrap around his hips to bring him in faster. He bites my shoulder and starts to thrust into me harder until he comes to a sudden stop. He picks me up and walks over to his chair. He sits down and places me on his lap, guiding me onto his shaft. "If you want to cum, work for it." He growls. He then grabs both hips and lifts me up to teach me the motion.

I pick it up quickly and begin to bounce on top of him. My thighs are tightening but my high is building in my core. I can feel my body getting sloppier as I ride him and he spanks my ass to encourage me. "Fuck!" My rhythm slows down and my breathing is rapid. My body is too sensitive to keep going but he holds me up and pumps his body up to meet my pussy. Thrusting up into me faster and faster. His jaw is clenched and he gets aggressive with me. Then with one hard slam he buries his cock into my cunt; forcing my orgasm out of me. "OH MY GOD TAAAAAEE!!" I screamed and he picks me up and bends me over the desk. He kicks my right foot out to spread my legs for him and without hesitation, his massive cock is invading my pussy again. His hips colliding with mine and I cry out his name in pleasure. "FUCK MEE!" I moaned when his hands grip my shoulders to pull my entire body down to meet his thrusts. The sound of slapping skin is just as loud as my moans. He slams into me harder and harder, building that intense and familiar peak.

He bucks his hips sloppier than before and I begin to uncontrollably shake. "Yes baby! Cum on this cock!" He moans and reaches his hand around to meet my clit. Rubbing it as fast as his cock is destroying my pussy. I grip the edges of the desk and my body does exactly what he demanded. I cum around him "AHHHH! FUUUUUCK!!" I shouted but he isn't giving me a chance to catch my breath. He keeps sliding his cock in and out of me until he rides out his high and releases his load in me. Picking me up and carrying me to the bed like I am a bride then he lays me down and discards the condom into the waste bin. I lay there; tired and happy. I stare at him as my heart begins to calm and I unconsciously fall asleep.

————————————————
A/N: 😈happy double update!