Tender to tension 🔞

⚠️Warning: smut 🔞

Y/N's POV

When I wake up, I don't see Jungkook but I smell food. I sit up and realized that I am still somewhat naked; I throw on my sweater and checked the time.

Shit! It's already after 3:30?!

I head to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. A few memories of the boys flashes back into my head. My heart flutters and a smile spreads across my face.

Maybe I really do love them all...wait love? You mean "like" right, y/n? Anyways....who should it be? Jin? Jungkook? Yoongi? Namjoon? Maybe Tae? Jimin seems like a bad boy but he has a kind heart. Or maybe Hobi? He has never done anything wrong to me.

I shake my head to clear my mind and finish washing up. When I get back into Jungkook's room, he is sitting on his desk but there is a tray of food sitting on his bed with a glass of juice. "You need to eat something. I wasn't sure what you liked to eat so I figured maybe the basics is good. Eggs and toast?" Jungkook shining a bunny like smile in my direction.

How can a man look like such a bad boy be so soft and tender?

"Thank you Jungkook." I smile at him before chowing down the food. I wonder if he is ever going to put a shirt on because if he keeps this up, I might just repeat earlier's actions. As I am caught in thought, Jungkook shuffles around the room and sits at his desk. He pulls out a large math textbook from his backpack and gets to work. He is hunched over with his left elbow on his desk. My eyes trailed up his forearm and see his hand tangled in his hair. He looks like he is having a tough time figuring it out. "Do you need help?" I offered

"Do you know anything about precalculus?" He looks at me as he leans back in his chair. His lower abs becomes a bit more exposed as his pants inch lower than where they normally rest. He stretches his legs out and I can see the outline of his member through his sweats when he arches his back over the back rest.

"I sure do!" I bellow and stroll towards him while fighting the urge to touch him. I bend over and rest my chin in my hand. My elbow using the table as leverage, I take a look at the textbook. "What do you need help with?" I asked him but Jungkook seems distracted. I feel his large hand grip the back of my thigh; it catches my attention. I freeze when his fingers play with the skin on my inner thigh as if he is playing a guitar.

"How can I do my homework when you're tempting me like this, huh baby?" He asks with a hint of dominance in his tone. My body stands straight up and I apologize.

——————-

The words coming out of my mouth is opposite from what my body wants. I'm sexually frustrated and craving for pleasure. "You haven't wore shorts since you arrived last night and since I found that out, I've been only thinking of one thing" Jungkook stands up and leans towards my ear. He is so close that he can bite it. His hand trailed up my thigh; tracing my curves and finds a resting spot above my butt.

"I have been thinking of ripping those panties off and showing you what I'm made of." His hands reach down and grope my ass; gripping tightly and spreading them apart. A tiny moan slips out of my lips and my head swings back. His lips dragging kisses down my jaw to my neck; nipping and biting my soft skin. He spanks me lightly and another moan escapes.

He lifts me off the ground effortlessly by my thighs and I feel his fingers graze my clothed core. I wrap my arms around his neck to hold myself steady, "My baby is wet already?" Jungkook smirks before smashing his lips into mine and sitting me on the desk. My legs wrap around him and the heat of us making out only makes me crave more. "You pleased me... now it's my turn." Jungkook grinds against my heat with his erection and I yelp in pleasure. "What do you want baby? Tell me and I'll give it to you" he groans while stripping me of my sweater.

My mind goes crazy as we make out. His hands roaming my body, playing with my breasts through my bra. With one hand he skims his fingers from my knee to the hem of my panties. He is teasing me. The anticipation is destroying me. I want him to touch me. I want him in me. I want his tongue on me. Unable to make up my mind on which I want more is making my body hotter and hotter. "Jungkook! Stop teasing me!" I squealed. "Do you want this?" He asks with his fingers making circles on my cunt. I moan from the slightest bit of friction. "Baby, you're so wet...you must really want me." He looks at me and takes a small step back. His hands leave me. His lips no longer on me.

———————
Jungkook's POV

She's so fucking hot! So fucking sexy... I want to eat her up and destroy her.

"Touch me Jungkook" y/n says and I immediately give her what she wants. My fingers rub her dripping cunt through her panties and the moans she makes drives me nuts. I move her panties to the side and I can see how wet she is. That pussy is needy. I push my thumb on her clit and her body jolts.

"Jungkook!" She moans in my ear. That's exactly what I'm looking for. "Do you want more baby?" I asked her and she nods. I lay her body down on desk trailing kisses down her jaw. I simultaneously nip a sweet spot on neck and ram a finger into her slit. Seeing her sprawled across my desk is such a divine view. I pump another finger into her when I see her body jolt again. I finger her deeply and keep a good pace. Teasing her and building her orgasm.

"Faster!" She screams but I don't listen. I shove a third finger in and curl my fingers up. Slowing down for her to feel every bit. Her pussy clenches; signaling her desire to cum. I yank her bra down and suck a nipple into my mouth and swirl my tongue around. I never forget about the steady pace of my fingers twirling and edging her on. "Jungkook please" she says as she reaches down and grabs my wrist. Stopping me from all movement to make eye contact with her.

Is she regretting it?

"Fuck me."

——————————————————-