Flashback 🔞

🔞Warning: slight smut. Nothing crazy 😇 okay happy reading!

Y/N's POV

Pulling the covers over my head to block the sunlight that's poking through the curtains; I let out a big sigh. So many things has happened in the last week that my brain can't process. My head is still feeling groggy and gross.

What did my crazy self get into last night?

**flashback**
Namjoon grabs me and takes my hand; leading me to the second floor. Entering, I now notice that this is his bedroom. It's dark in here but moonlight coming through the window is just enough for us to see each other. He looks me in the eyes.

"You're Namjoooooon." I drunkenly say.

He lips crashes into mine in the heat of the moment. His kisses are wet and eager as our tongues battle for dominance. His huge strong arms scoop me up roughly and my back is laid against the wall. I wrap my legs around his solid body; clinging onto his waist. He grinds his hips against me so I can feel his member teasing me slowly. His groan is low and deep and it sends vibrations through my body. His warmth makes me want more of him. Our breaths are short and fast. Feeling his hands on me is driving me so wild that I don't even know who I am right now.

He showers me with flaming kisses, from my lips to my cheek and down my jaw. My body reacting to his every move. As if he knows all the right spots. My mind is no longer in control; I throw my head back. The rough and sloppy kisses on my neck begins to send tingles to my core. Lustfully, his teeth bite the base of my neck causing me to release soft moan. Between my legs, I can sense his erection wanting to break free from his pants. Knowing exactly what to do, his right hand grips onto my thigh and runs up the bottom of my dress. I feel his fingers brush the seam of my panties.

I want him...

"Y/N!" Someone screams my name.

**end of flashback**

I guess I wasn't drunk enough to forget what happened. Y/N what the hell is wrong with you!? You never kissed anyone before school started and now you kissed two people in the same week!?

Groaning as I walk out of the room, I can hear Meilyn giggling. Getting to the living room, she's on the phone with someone but I have never heard her giggle like that before. Grabbing a cup of water, I stand in the kitchen thinking about what I should do today.

"Bye! I'll talk to you later. One of my roommates is up" Meilyn says as she hangs up the phone. "Where did you go last night y/n?" She turns with a smirk on her face.

"Umm, nowhere?" You respond

"You disappeared with Namjoon after a couple of songs and we never saw you again" she interrogates me with a grin that I don't like. "Did you guys have sex!?" She begins to pry.

Slamming my cup on the counter, "NO!" I shout and laugh at the same time. "We danced, then he kissed me and that was it." I say as I decided to leave out some of the details. "What are you going to do today?" I begin questioning her.

"I'm not sure yet but I do want to go get some lunch. Wanna come with me?" She replies.

Nodding, you both get up and get ready. As Meilyn and I walk into the cute cafe inside the mall, I figured a cup of tea will help with this headache and maybe a mini croissant too. Grabbing my order from the counter, we sit near the window.

"So who was that guy you were dancing with last night?" I quiz.

"Umm I actually didn't know his name until we left the dance floor to get another drink." She smiles widely. "His name is Chris; he is tall, a great dancer, and a even better kisser." Giggling her way through the details.

Suddenly, she begins waving at someone on the other side of the glass. "That's Chris! What a coincidence." She flashes me a look as if she is signaling me. Her eyes tell me that if he asks to take her away, I should let her go.

Smiling to give her the confirmation she's looking for. Chris comes in and introduces himself and I do the same. Just as she thought, he asked to take her out. "I have an appointment near by anyways. I hope you guys have fun!" I say, watching Meilyn grabbing her purse. She blows me a kiss and waves her fingers before disappearing out the door with Chris.

——————————————————
A/N: I figured that you guys might have wanted y/n's POV of what happened in Namjoon's room😈