Ani

Jin's POV

**flashback**

I have been searching and searching. Everyone I talk to either doesn't know who started it or only heard from one of their friends. Everyone is blaming someone else. At this rate, I am going to have to go through the whole school. I don't know who could have wanted to hurt her so bad to where they'd say that she was trading sex for tuition. I have a few thoughts but I just can't shake it.

Do you even like her that much? Is y/n just a rebound? No...she can't be. I really do like her. Jin, it's only been 3 months since Ani broke up with you.

Memories of Ani come pouring back into my head. I loved her but she left without a word and I still hate her for it. Why did she leave? She didn't say anything nor tell me where she went. Things were going great but til this day, I am still wondering if it was me. If I was the one who messed up. It was hard to love her. She was always running away and saying that her friends were more important. Then suddenly the memory of catching her with another guy at a cafe breaks my heart again.

It can't be her right? How would she even know what is happening at this school when she goes to a modeling school?

I shake the thought as I try to dig deeper. I think about her friends and maybe it was one of them or maybe it was one of the boys' late night house calls. At this point, I have gotten no where. It could be any of the girls we fooled around with or dated in secret.

**end of flashback**

I see y/n's face look down at her phone and that once cheerful and shocked face that she wore, disappeared. My gut is telling me that something is wrong. I know that it couldn't have been good because in a blink of an eye her jaw drops and the phone that was in her hand lands on the ground next to her feet. "Y/n?" I called her name but immediately, tears poured out from her eyes and her face turns red. "WHICH ONE OF YOU HAS A GIRLFRIEND THAT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT!?" She screamed and everyone froze, including myself. Unsure what to do, Namjoon rushes to her and tries to hold her but she backs up, pushing his hands away. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She yelled at Namjoon. I have never seen her like this before. None of us have.

Yoongi picks up the phone and reads it. "Princess, I'll answer your question." He calmly says to her. "Then answer!" She shouts at him "Watch your tone." Yoongi's voice is serious and harsh. I know that he is playing the dom card on her but I don't think it's going to work. "I don't have to watch anything right now! Tell me! Which one of you guys is also dating someone else!" She persists. Jhope steps in front of Yoongi, hoping that he will be able to calm her down but the tears of rage continue to run down her cheeks. Suddenly, Jhope wraps his arms around her and hugs her as tight as he can. Y/n squirms and thrashes around but she isn't strong enough to break out of his arms. Eventually her energy drains and she is just crying. "No one is dating any else." Jhope says to her. She then picks up her face out of his shoulder and looks at him. My heart hurts. I hate that it isn't me who can get through to her but what I hate more is watching her cry.

"Yoongi, give me the phone. Everyone pull out their phones right now and find out who's number this is. Check your contacts to see if it matches anyone in your list." I take command. I look down and read the text and understood why she was so hurt. Everyone listens to me when I read out the number. Once I said the last digit, my heart instantly drops.

Ani...FUCK! Why is she coming back into my life like this!?

"I don't know this number"
"Me either"
"No one I know"

Everyone slowly announcing that they don't know who it is but I do. "It's Ani" I exposed to everyone. Y/n's eyes look at me and my heart shatters, her eyes fill with tears to the point where she probably can't even see me. "WHO'S ANI!?" She shoves Jhope away from her and she begins to come at me. I am ready to take whatever hits she swings at me. I'm willing to take it all. "She's my ex. I haven't seen her in 3 months" I confessed as I look at the ground. Her hand slaps me across the face and I just accept it. "Why is she saying that you're her boyfriend!? HAVE YOU BEEN DATING SOMEONE ELSE THIS WHOLE TIME?!" She screams at me. "Y/n, sit down! Jin hyung didn't do anything wrong." Yoongi yells at her. "Don't tell me what to do!!" Y/n snaps back at him with a hint of sassiness behind it. "I don't want to force you, so please. Sit. Down" Yoongi voices again. Jimin walks over to her and takes her to the couch.

——————
Y/N's POV

The tears finally stopped, I feel fire in my veins and I have never been this angry before. I have never yelled at someone like this before. This is not like me. "We will tell you everything we know." Namjoon says. "Jin hyung is probably the best to tell you this but you will most likely not believe him." Namjoon begins. "It started around last fall. Jin hyung started dating this girl and we knew about her but she never knew about us because we can't just share our lives with just anyone." Namjoon explains to me. But it didn't make sense because they told me. "They seemed to be doing great but because we had released a new album and tour dates were already announced; we were gone...a lot. Which meant Jin hyung couldn't tell her the truth about where he was going or who he was with." Jimin cuts in. "So one day, Jin hyung wanted to surprise her with her favorite drink from her favorite cafe and maybe some desserts but it turns out, she was already at the cafe with another man. He never assumed that she was cheating but he didn't have the courage to walk in nor to confront her about it either." Yoongi continued as if they all wrote this story themselves. "Jin hyung was heartbroken but couldn't feel all of it because it was time to focus on getting ready for the tour." Jhope interjected "We pretty much went through the pain with him. Then one day, all she said was that she couldn't do this and left...Jin hyung tried to call her and text her but she never replied." Jungkook followed Jhope. "We watched him search for her. We watched him cry. He cried on our shoulders and then one day he decided that he will just leave it all behind. Forget about her and move on. We went on tour and once we got back, school was about to start." Taehyung sighs and they all look over at Jin. He shrugs at me and flashes a tiny smile.

"I am so sorry." Jin says to me. "I don't know why she is doing this to you. I don't know why or how she even knows of you." He continued but I stood up and walked over to Jin. "I am that one that should be sorry. I was so mad that I didn't even give anyone a chance to explain. I planted a kiss on his cheek and apologized to him. "So what should I do with this text message?" I asked him.

"Hyung! If you don't do something about it. I will. No one makes our girl cry like that." Jungkook says; shattering the tension in the room and catching all of our attention. "What the hell am I supposed to do?" Jin asked the others. "Call her? Get some closure?" Jimin tries to find a good answer for him. When Jimin suggested that, my heart dropped.

What if closure means that they get back together? What if she wants him back? What if he still loves her? What if....

My racing thoughts are interrupted. "I'm going to reach out to her" Jin says as he locks eyes with me. "I am not leaving you. Nothing is going to happen to us. She left and I moved on." He continues to try to give me comfort but my stomach is turning. He leaves and I stand there wondering what is going to happen to them...or to us

What if he also wants her back?

——————————————