Details

Walking to class with Cherisse is fun. We have our arms linked and she is asking me for the hot details of what happened. She asked me about everything, from protection to orgasms. I giggle because I finally realized that this is funny and exciting at the same time. "Don't get a-dick-ted!" She joked with me before we enter the classroom. Namjoon flashes a glare at me but with my fingers interlocked with Cherisse, she drags me to a seat a few rows in front of him. We continue on with giggling and whispering until class begins.

"I'll see you at lunch! You need to spill the rest of the details!" She yells at me while running away. "What details?" Namjoon comes up behind me, startling me a bit. "Nothing!" I responded in shock. "The details from last night?" He questions me with an arched brow. "Fine..don't answer me, Princess." Namjoon softly but dominantly voiced. He leans closer to my left ear, cupping a hand over it and says "I can always create another story for you to spill to you friends." He stands straight up and shoots a wink at me before walking away. I am frozen in place until the sound of someone dropping a textbook breaks me from the trance.

When I enter the classroom, Jhope waves at me and greets me as he always would. "Hi beautiful! I miss you! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." He says in a joyous manner. I greet him then sit in the seat next to him. "Ughh I don't want to be here. I am so hungry" I complained. "What are you doing after?" Jhope curiously asks while busting out his books. "I'm gonna have lunch with Cherisse." I answered him. "Oh..I am supposed to have lunch with the guys after this. Maybe we can walk together?" He asked me and I quickly nod.

Once class is over, Jhope and I head to the cafeteria. Catching me off gaurd, someone hooks their arm with mine; connecting us. "Hey girlie! Risse is waiting!" Meilyn tugs at me, forcing me to leave Jhope behind. "Spill! I need to know what happened there!" She laughs and pulls the collar of tshirt open; peeking into it. "Stop...I'll tell you later." I say then poke my tongue out at her. "Then let's hurry!" Meilyn speeds up; practically dragging me into the hall. I can't help but laugh and giggle at the image of being dragged around like a rag doll. We grab our trays and search the cafeteria for our friends. "Over here!" I see Lily waving her arm from side to side and Cherisse sitting across from her.

The last time I was in here, everything went wrong. Let's hope today isn't like that.

I sit down next to Lily and Meilyn sits across from me. We munch our food then start talking about how fun last night was at the club. "Ok. I know you guys want to know and I want to share the details of what happened after I left the club but...too many ears here." I stated "I already have enough rumors about me going on." I finished saying before taking my last bite. "You should see the work of art that's on her body." Meilyn exposes. "Where!?" Lily shouts and tries to fight for access to my collar. She stands up and has her elbow pressed into my neck and her other hand hooks my shirt open from the collar to see it. "OH MY GOD Y/N!" Lily shouts. My body shoots up; towering over her, my hands comes up to cover her mouth roughly. "SHHH!" I said with a grin on my face. "I. Will. Tell. You. Later!" I sternly announced with a laugh to follow. I fix my shirt and sit back down. The Bermuda Triangle and I are all laughing and giggling.

I never thought that talking about what happened would be this entertaining for people. They must be getting a kick out of seeing me like this.

We all stand up in unison and head towards the dorm. "We should do something tonight!" Meilyn suggested. "Yeah! We should! We should sit at home and listen to the juicy details that she didn't finish telling me earlier!" Cherisse's teasing tone makes the other girls snicker. "You guys must be having so much fun making me feel like a fool." I shoot at them. "No, we just know that someone marked you up really well and want to know how if the rest of the night was good or bad." Lily blurts "Also, it's like watching our very innocent friend become a woman with dirty desires." Meilyn shares with a laugh.

Everything is light hearted and when we are all sitting in the living room, I spilled the spicy details of what happened. The looks on their faces are priceless. All of their jaws are dropped and their eyes are pultruding from its sockets. "Take off your shirt! I want to see what Jimin did!" Lily shrieks. I stand up from the couch and I lift my shirt up over my bra until it reaches my neck. "Holy shit!" Cherisse cusses before pulling the top of my jeans down a bit. "Look at your hips!!" She screams.

I look down and noticed bruises on both hips and I gasp. "Y/n! That is so kinky and so hot! I didn't know you were into that!" Lily says with her smirk on her face. I feel my face turning red. I drop my shirt and quickly sit back down. "I didn't even know I was into that! There was so much pleasure that I couldn't feel any pain." I confessed. "Okay okay okay. Well then I guess it's only right for us to warn you of a few things." Cherisse turns on her mommy mode. "What do you mean? What is there to warn me about?" I flash a face full of concern at them. "Well there is kinda a lot! There is consent, pregnancy, kinks, safe words, STD's and more." Cherisse puts her hands on her hips and begins to talk but I cut her off. "I'm aware of consent. I've been on birth control since I was 16 to regulate my cycle. I know what STD's are and how you can get them. I just have no clue what kinks are and what's safe words?" I say in pretty much one breath.

As the night goes on, we continue to talk until we decided to order dinner and just have a laidback night. My phone buzzes but I chose to ignore it since I'm having so much fun hearing about my friends' sex life and past. I start to truly believe that they are becoming my best friends. "Are you going to ignore whoever is blowing up your phone?" Meilyn asked with a bit of sass in her tone. "What if its Jimin? Wait...are you still interested in the other guys too?" She interrogates me. "Yes I am...is it wrong?" I shyly asked them. "You go girl! Who would have thought our sweet innocent y/n is into a poly relationship!" Lily says with a cheery tone. Her nonjudgmental attitude brings me comfort.

My phone buzzed again but this time it's a call. I peek at my phone and it's Taehyung. "I gotta take this." I said before running into the bedroom.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hi beautiful. I missed you. What are you doing?" Taehyung's voice is low.
"I miss you too. My roomies and I ordered in some dinner and we are cleaning up now." I responded
"Is it too late for me to ask you if you want to go join me for a drive? I want to see your face." He makes me blush.
"Uhh. Let's go! I wanna see you too. I'll tell my roommates that I'll be back later. Where are we going?" I asked him.
"I'll tell you later. Dress warm. I'll be there in 10 minutes." Taehyung's voice changes and is now filled with excitement.

He hangs up and I head to the bathroom to freshen up. I change from my day clothes into leggings and a oversized knitted sweater. "Guys...I'll be back later." I said to the girls who are sitting on the couch watching dramas together. "I said not to get a-dick-ted!" Cherisse jokes. "No! It's not like that! Taehyung said he wants to see me cause he misses me. He will be here soon." I laughed at her statement.

—————————————————