Caught

Taehyung's POV

I pulled up to the house and see that Yoongi hyung is home because I noticed that his car is parked outside. I walk to the front door and oddly, I find it unlocked.

I look down and see a pair of unfamiliar sandals by the door. I know it's obviously not one of ours.

A girl? Does Yoongi hyung have a girl over? How can he fool around with another girl when he likes y/n?

I take off my shoes and walk in after I put on my house slippers. I head into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. Bringing my bag up the stairs with me to drop it in my room, I slow my pace because I hear a faint sound. I'm certain it's a girl's voice.

Lucky him. I wish I had a girl over right now, especially y/n.

Once I get to the top of the stairs, the sound gets louder. I stop in my tracks because I recognize the voice. I tiptoe my way closer; making sure not to make a sound so I can hear it clearer. I want to make a sure I'm not delusional. I hear the moans getting louder and louder; so loud that I can hear her uneasy breathing. I begin to get slightly turned on by the sound of her voice.

Is that really her? I hope it isn't.

I begin to get mad when I hear the voice screaming Yoongi hyung's name. I instantly knew that voice. It was definitely her. I walk past his room and walk right into mine. I close the door behind me in hopes that it'll muffle the noise; but the walls are too thin. I can still hear her.

She sounds so hot. I want her to moan my name too.

As I sit at my desk, I can hear the moans quicken. I look down and there is a tent in my pants. My body starts taking control.

Fuck! She's going to cum. That should have been me!

I become angry that someone else is pleasing her but at the same time I am so aroused knowing that she's feeling pleasure. I shake my head to avoid listening but the sound of her voice is making me hot. The shakiness in her tone only makes her sound even hotter.

"Oh my god! YOOOOGIIIIII!" I hear her scream. My hand instantly balled into a fist. I'm no longer turned on; but I am furious. I want to pound on his door to stop what's happening. I know how hyung can get. I've seen the girls he's been with. They leave this place covered in marks and bruises. I begin to feel my blood boiling and my heart aching. I head towards the door to stop them. 

——————————
Narrator's POV

The moans stop and Taehyung opens his door and immediately, he lock eyes with Jungkook and Jin. They both look furious; Jin's face is red and Jungkook's body looks tensed.

Suddenly, Yoongi's door swings open and They know that he is in a good mood. Yoongi has a grin plastered on his face that they wish they can wipe off. Yoongi's hair is messy and they can see that his hand is covered in her juices. Yoongi locks eyes with Taehyung and just continues his way to the bathroom. He didn't notice Jin and Jungkook standing behind him.

The three men are standing in the hallway; unable to speak or move because of the pain in our chests. They're jealous. Very jealous. They wanted it to be them. They heard the screams coming from Y/n's mouth and they know that they can make her feel good too, but Yoongi beat them too it.

Yoongi bursts out of the bathroom and sees Jin and Jungkook. Ignoring their glares, he walks through the huddle and heads downstairs to fetch a glass of water for the exhausted woman laying in his bed. The three men follow Yoongi down the stairs, hoping to get a word in but none of them can say anything.

Yoongi goes on his merry way reentering his room. The three angry men stay in the living room to fight their own thoughts.

Y/n sees Yoongi reenter the room with a glass of water. He commands her to drink it. She takes a sip of water before laying down on the bed. Completely exhausted from today's activities; she curls into a ball.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yoongi asks her. "Umm yeah... I think so." She answers him. He kisses her on the forehead and lays next to her. "Are you hungry? You must be tired." He asked her with concern behind his tone. "I'm hungry but I'm more tired." Y/n responded. "Stay with me. You can stay in here with me tonight." Yoongi says as he brushes a few stray hairs out of her face. Y/n looks at him then deciding to nod in agreement. "Do you know where I put my phone?" She asks.

"Here" Yoongi hands her the phone. "Oh my gosh!! My roomies are going to freak out if I don't text them!" She says before texting the Bermuda Triangle that she will be back later than expected.

Glancing at the digital clock she realized that it's only 7:22pm. "Princess...I'll be back, just get some rest. I'll make sure not to bother you okay?" Yoongi says before planting another kiss on her forehead. She nods and let's her heavy eyes close for a bit. Y/n drifts into a deep sleep.

Yoongi leaves his room quietly to find some food. But instead he just about to enter an enraged living room.

"HYUNG HOW CAN YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER LIKE THAT?!" Jungkook yells.

"Yah! Jungkook, keep it down! She's sleeping! If you wake her up I'll kick your ass" Yoongi fires back at him. "And I didn't take advantage of her. She wanted it." Yoongi smirks. His words rubbing salt on their wounds.

"Hyung! She hasn't even agreed to the terms of our challenge!" Taehyung voiced. "What. Did. You. Do?!" Jin sternly asked Yoongi.

"I didn't do anything you guys wouldn't have done!" Yoongi responds. "SHE BETTER NOT WAKE UP LOOKING LIKE THOSE OTHER GIRLS!" Jin scolds him. "SHE'S A VIRGIN!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO HER! SHE'S NOT A TOY THAT YOU CAN FUCK AROUND WITH, BRUISED UP AND LEAVE BEHIND! Jin yells in one breath.

"YAH! Hyung! I DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH HER! Y/n is different! She's special! I wouldn't do that someone so pure! SHE'S NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS!!" He yells back.

"So what the hell did you do to her?! Your room is right next to mine and I could hear her" Taehyung adds in while feeling his heart break a bit and shoulders slumps down.

The front door opens as Namjoon, Jimin, and Jhope enter the house. They seem to be in a good mood as they are laughing.

"Heh, I gave her exactly what she needed...she got her first orgasm." Yoongi grins as he is reminded of his good work.

Jungkook runs at Yoongi and tackles him onto the couch. "HOW CAN YOU DO THAT!! She's so new to everything!" Jungkook screams. All the others come running to pull them off of each other.

"YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT I GOT TO TASTE HER BEFORE YOU EVEN HAD THE BALLS TO TALK TO HER!" Yoongi shouts as the others pull Jungkook off of him. The tension in the house is so heavy that it's making everyone angry.

"What the fuck is happening?" Jimin asks in the midst of the heated situation. "Jin hyung and I came home and we heard moaning coming from his room and IT'S Y/N!" Jungkook spills. Once Jungkook finishes his sentence, Jimin lunges at Yoongi but he's stopped by Namjoon and Taehyung. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BAD TO HER! FROM WHAT I KNOW AND WHAT YOU HEARD, SHE OBVIOUSLY LIKED IT!" Yoongi shouted at the others.

Meanwhile, The screaming in the living room can be heard from Yoongi's room. Y/n stirs in the bed and wakes up from her slumber. The rumbling makes her panic. Y/n rushes out of the room and stands in shock at the top of the stairs. All the fighting makes her sink to her knees. She's watching the commotion and she can't help but feel hurt because she's the center of the issue.

"STOP!!"

——————————————————
A/N: this just got ugly...😅