Beg🔞

⚠️Warning: SMUT!!🔞
Please skip if it's too much for you

—————
Y/N's POV

We're headed back to the our section when someone randomly grabs my hand. I turn and tug on Meilyn's hand. She sees Jimin and looks at me. I smile at her and she leans in. "Drink, drank, dance and hopefully you're not too drunk for dick!" She giggles in my ear and leaves me with him. I'm pulled into the elevator and my body presses against Jimin's. His hand makes contact with my neck. His hand grips it just tight enough for me to let out a tiny gasp. "How dare you wear that without me knowing?" Jimin growls into my ear.

"Let's get out of here." He says and we leave the premises once he sees my gentle nod. We hop into a cab, Jimin says a few things to the driver and instantly, I find myself leaning into him. Our lips smacking and biting each other. The heat around us is terrorizing my body. I am completely under his command. Before we know it, the cab comes to a stop and Jimin throws some money at the driver and scoops me out of the car, throws me over his shoulder and stomps into the dark house.

He locks his door and when he finally puts me down, my heels click on the hardwood floors and our lips reconnect. Alcohol and adrenaline is racing through my veins and all I want is Jimin. "You naughty girl..." Jimin growls at me, sending shocks to my core. "You wear the lingerie that I bought you out in public without me knowing?" He looks me with his hand gripping my jaw. My lips squish together and he demanded an answer. His dark orbs striking my soul. "Yes...but Mei—" I am cut off by his lips crashing into mine. He doesn't want to hear my excuse. Instead, he kisses me aggressively; causing an infectious hunger form in my tummy.

Our feet stumble throughout the room as we make our way to his bed. My hands fiddle with the buttons of his shirt but Jimin is impatient. He rips his shirt open, sending the buttons flying and he lets his shirt roll down his arms. He grabs my ass harshly and yanks my dress up. The cold air hits the nakedness of my bare bottom and he spanks me hard. "Ahh!" I yelped. He pulls away after his fingers trace the fabric. "You wore the thong too?" He pulls the dress off of me once my legs hit the bed. I fall on the bed and Jimin's eyes are observing how the lingerie is clinging on to my flesh. "You're so fucking beautiful." He growls at me. His hand grips my throat again as he hooks his fingers under one of the straps and snaps it onto my chest. It stings when it makes contact with my skin. "Stop me if it's to much okay, Princess?" He voices. "Take me Jimin. Please take me!" I moaned without hesitation

Jimin immediately comes down and nips at my skin. Marking me up like a piece of art. Straps of the bra cross over my nipples and Jimin uses this to his advantage. Kissing the exposed skin in between each string of fabric. Biting and licking me all over my body. Teasing me so much that I squirm with every nibble. My core is welling up and I rub my thighs together to create some friction."Do you want me?" He asks and I nodded ferociously. "Beg." He separates my knees to make room for him between my thighs, holding himself up with one arm next to my head and rests his right hand on my heat. I wiggle my hips against his hand but he pulls away. A controlled smirk is plastered on his face and he bites his lip. "Your pussy is begging for me but I want to hear you beg."

"Please. Jimin please..." I whine and pull him down to me. His hand starts drawing circles. Wishing that there wasn't any fabric there, I bravely push my panties down and he smiles. "Patience Princess." He growls into my ear but I don't want to wait. I try take off his belt but I have a hard time with it until he helps me. I undo his jeans and I eagerly palm his erection through his boxers. "Jimin, pleeeease!!" I screamed and in a blink of an eye, both he and I are laying on top of each other. Completely naked and rubbing against each other. Jimin pushes my knees to my chest, crossing my ankles and my heels clink together. He holds my ankles together with one hand and with his other on my cunt.