7 men

Y/N's POV

Namjoon pulls into the driveway of this huge house. "Umm...what are we doing at Jin's house?" I voiced. My heart is beating so fast...

Jin knows Taehyung and Jimin...annnnnd Namjoon? This isn't making any sense... wait...a minute... the party! The room! Namjoon and the makeout session...it happened here...

"This is my house too" Namjoon answers. I begin to freak out a little bit because how can 4 of the 7 guys I am interested in, know each other too. He comes around the car and to open the passenger door. I am frozen...as if my ass is glued to the seat. "Princess?" Namjoon crouching down to my eye level. "Oh. Yeah...um sorry." I step out of the car and fix my skirt.

This place looks very different without all the people here; No raging music or rumbling chatter. Namjoon grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers and we walk into the house. This house is bigger now that it's lit up. "Hyung, I'm home!" Namjoon yells to Jin I'm assuming. "I'm in the kitchen" Jin yells back.

Suddenly, my body freezes right on the other side of the front door when I lock eyes with Yoongi who's sitting on the couch. Then my eyes roll to the top of the stairs and I see Jungkook gripping the railing until his knuckles turn white. I turn my head and see Jhope pop out of the downstairs hallway with a full blooming smile. Then Jimin and Taehyung are playing billiards at the pool table and watching my every move.

My mouth goes dry.

My throat closes up.

My hand goes limp, releasing Namjoon's hand.

Holy shit. They. All. Know. Each. Other.

My worst nightmare is happening right before my eyes. My mind goes blank and I can't move. My body takes over and I feel myself immediately turn around to walk back out the door but instead I walk right into the closed door. A huge thump is heard across the house, I fall back, landing right on my butt.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" Namjoon squatting down to help me up. I know my face is red because I can feel my face on fire. I'm so embarrassed. I want to wake up from this dream. "Y/n?" I hear before I look up. I lose my breath. All 7 men crowded around me; 7 beautiful faces, 7 pairs of worried eyes, and 7 hot bodies.

I'm going to faint. This isn't real. Am I dreaming?

I open my mouth to speak but Jungkook scoops me up and carries me to the couch. "Are you okay y/n?" He asks

"How..." I begin

"Princess?" Namjoon trying to wake me from my daze.

"How...do"

"Back away from her!" Yoongi yells. "You guys are hovering!"

As if everyone feared him, all of them backed up and gave me some room.

"Y/n?" I look at Taehyung when he speaks. "Are you okay?"

I nod. "How do you guys know each other?" I say so softly that even I can barely hear.

"We will tell you in a bit gorgeous" Jhope says, grabbing my attention.

Jungkook comes towards me and squats down to my eye level. Grabbing both my hands, he gently raises them a bit to make me meet his eyes. "We aren't here to hurt you." He smiles with his doe eyes sparkling.

How do they know each other? This must be a prank!

I stand from the couch, "how do you guys know each other?!" I ask again with a bit of anger in my tone. Jin is pulling a stool out to the front of the couch. "Sit down here." Jin says while patting the seat of the stool. I obey and all the boys gather on the couch, side by side.