C H A P T E R 67

67 | Just Blame Taylor Swift

I'm trying to process what just happened

Seconds which felt like hours passed.

I'm still trying to process what just happened.

She flipped me over to the ground in one go. One freaking go!

"Get up." The tiny girl looming over me commanded.

"Alright femme fatale! You need to calm down." I stood back up, holding my hands up.

"Damn right. Cuz snakes and stones never broke my bones." Her fist crashed into my shoulder.

I think it's dislocated now.

"Holy mother of muffins!" Toby cursed, stressing over each word.

"You mean Chelsea?" Liam asked.

"Shut up you Authiers!" Oliver scolded. "And you miss Andress calm the fuck down." He went to hold her back but instead got his nose broken by her elbow.

There's no stopping her today.

I'm really dying tonight.

"So the one who kills the king gets the throne. It traditionally works that way, right?" She slinked my way with a sly smile plastered over her face.

"Fight me, Mr Grayson. I want it to be fair." She challenged.

Is she serious?

We'd attracted quite a commotion by now. A few guards gathered around like this was a fucking high school fight.

"I'm not going to do that, Vittoria."

"Fine." She huffed. "See you in hell." Her leg, perfectly straight raised up a hundred and eighty degrees, thrashing my head back.

A pitch black night sky switched for the surprised faces and a sharp throb pulsated through my chin.

"Are you really going to kill me?" I croaked, clutching my face.

"Do it, Rafael. She might kill you today. No kidding. You've got my permission." Oliver stated.

"Bold of you to assume I need your permission. I'm not going to fight her. She's injured as it is."

"Okay then, remember we loved you dear cousin and we'll never forget you." Toby wiped his invisible tears.

"You know Raymond was right with his revolt." She shrugged. "You're no longer fit for Esztar's throne. You could neither protect your fiancée nor your temporary whore. You're weak and pathetic."

"Watch your words, Vittoria." I wasn't going to let anyone insult her. Not even herself.

"What? Can't face the truth?"