C H A P T E R 59

59 | The Audacity Of Mr Grayson

This dress is absolutely worth my entire salary!

A pleasing smile formed on my face as I stood before the mirror, running my hands down the smooth linen of my dress. It was a simple sleeveless maroon dress with a square neck but something was so magical about it.

"Are you done, Vittoria? We're getting late." An annoyed voice called out from outside after three knocks on my door.

"There's a small problem, Mr Grayson." I replied.

"Problems seem to love you more than I do, Miss Andress. What is it now?" The door flew open, revealing a breathtaking view before me.

One hand over the doorframe while the other on the knob, he stopped dead right where he was with his lips slightly agape. His charcoal eyes roamed over my body with awe written over his face. I didn't miss the distracting movement of his tongue swirling over his lips, wetting them.

And me.

How I wanted that tongue to dominate my mouth.

He looked devilishly handsome in his black dress pants, black suit jacket and black shirt with the top two buttons left open, flashing his perfectly toned chest. He was all kinds of sin I would willing do.

How dare he look so delicious.

"Ahem." He cleared his throat, looking here and there like he was caught doing something illegal and is quickly trying to cover up.

"Uh.. What's the problem? Can I help?" He closed the door, walking up to me. The familiar spicy cologne invaded my nostrils and it did not help me with my current situation.

"The zipper." I managed to get words out, although they came out to be very unclear.

An arrogant smirk creeped up his seductive lips seeing his effect on me. Get a grip, Vittoria!

"Turn around."

My mouth went dry and my core clenched at his tone. Obeying to his command, I spun back only to find his eyes on my bare back. He awarded some occasional glances to my face which I could see through the mirror.

A mere touch sparked tonnes of electricity inside my body as his fingers grazed over my back, moving upwards at a treacherously slow pace. His gaze never left mine until the zipper was secured neatly.

"There." He whispered huskily, nibbling my earlobe.

Oh boy! I'm so not okay right now.

My breath hitched and my silly heart went into a frenzy of erratic beats when he abruptly snaked his arms around my waist, tugging me so close to him that my back could feel the hardness of his chest as well as his erection.