C H A P T E R 62

62 | A Lot At Stake

"Can you not step on my gown , Mr Sad-oh-whiskey! It's expensive

"Can you not step on my gown , Mr Sad-oh-whiskey! It's expensive."

"Shut up and keep walking." He tugged me more forcefully, increasing his speed.

"Ugh! Why are all sexy men jerks." I complained, looking up at the sky as dark as Rafael's heart.

Don't think about it. Don't. Just don't.

"Nik." I shouldered him since my hands were now tied behind.

"It's Sir, you get that?" He clutched my jaw.

Sir my ass.

"You said you're gonna fake my death. Why fake it when you can make it?"

He stopped and faced me, tracing his dirty fingers on the bite mark on my neck. I felt this sudden urge to throw up. The irony was that the disgust didn't stem from this pervert.

It was Rafael.

Nikolai laughed, bringing me back from my painful reverie. "I have a customer who loves girls like you."

My body shivered and I instinctively tried to wiggle away from his grip but to no avail. He instead creeped closer to me. "How I wish I could have your pretty lips wrapped around my dick. If only I wasn't getting late for this damn meeting." He squeezed my butt.

Tears prickled in the corner of my eyes but I fought them away. I'm not the weak girl anymore.

"Did no one tell you, Mr Sadovsky?" I sneered.

"Tell me what, sweetheart?" He sucked the skin on my neck, gradually crawling his mouth up to my lips.

"Never mess with a girl wearing heels." I stamped his foot as hard as I could with an intention to bore a hole in there.

"Bitch!" He slapped me, causing to turn my face to the side.

"Took you a while to figure that out, Nik." I smirked, my face cocked to the side.

"You whore!" He gripped the back of my neck. "You have absolutely no idea what all is going to happen to you."

"Keep dreaming, Nikolai." I snarled. "My brother will get me out of this hell. Then you would be the one having absolutely no idea about what all is going to happen to you."

"We'll see about that." He chuckled. "I'm so going to enjoy seeing his despair. Now he'll know what it is like to lose something so dear to you." He said mostly to himself.

I saw the way his forest eyes darkened at his mention. There's definitely some beef between them. This is revenge. He wanted Ava which is umm, me just to hurt Oliver.

Continuing our way through some dark and narrow street behind the hotel, a black car came into view along with a few men. I should have been afraid. In fact I was. But another reaction marked my face as a reflex when my eyes fell over a certain someone.