C HA P T E R 13

13|Hello Mr Zanetti

What do people usually do on Monday mornings?

Right, they cry about the fact that their asses are going to be whipped at their workplaces.

Here I was, laying awake on the bed, trying to figure out the composition of the beige wallpaper. Lucky, right?

I heard the lock click on the outside, jolting me out of my thoughts. Pulling the duvet over my head, I snuck into my comfort world pretending to be asleep.

"Get up."

Guess who talks so sweetly.

I continued my world class acting. Seven a.m. was not the right time for some mighty Rafael crap. In fact, no time was the right time for mighty Rafael crap. Besides who dreams of starting their day with his rotten face?

"Get up I said." The duvet was ripped off my body and suddenly I felt so exposed with my bare legs on full display. I was wearing just a t-shirt with panties.

"How dare you!" I yelled.

"Stop screaming. Don't waste time. You have twenty five minutes." He stated.

While I was trying to match my looks with the evil queen, he was immaculate as ever in a dark grey suit with a crisp white shirt underneath the ultra expensive linen which fitted his body so perfectly that I could clearly make out the muscles of his arms. His dark brown hair was neatly styled and that tempting cologne was teasing my body in different ways.

"Are you done drooling, Miss Andress?" His voice cut in sharply just like his jawline. That's when I realized what my stupid self just did.

"I.. I wasn't drooling." I said defensively, turning my head away.

"Now stop wasting my time and get ready. Remember, twenty five minutes." He made himself comfortable on the couch.

"For what? Where are we going?"

"Great! She has already managed to irritate me and it's just seven a.m." He muttered under his breath.

"I heard that."

"Where do people usually go on Monday mornings? Disco?" Said the handsome douche.

Wait! Hold on! Stop!

What did he say?

"What do you mean?" I asked, disbelieved. "Am I.. Am I allowed to work? Am I not fired already?... Again? Are you serious?"

"As long as you keep your mouth shut, you're free to continue working in my company." He proclaimed and I went crazy!

I was so so soooo happy. Jumping on the bed enthusiastically, I celebrated the little moment of happiness. "Thank you thank you thank you! Thank you so much!"