•Strike hard

That week was passing really great. You and Johnny had now become the school's perfect couple. His reputation also changed a few things. Everyone was aware about you two being together and you noticed that everyone now knew your name and wanted to be friends with you. "That's the benefits of dating a cobra kai" as Bobby always keeps saying.

Things with Daniel seemed much better than you thought too. You were hanging out with him once in a while feeling so comfortable and familiar around him and Johnny had no problem with that. He obviously didn't approve but he had finally understood that Danny was just a friend to you and nothing more.

It was Wednesday morning and you were in the cafeteria getting lunch. You were sitting with Johnny the cobra kais and Susan that was protected in Bobby's hug.

-I'm so glad I didn't get detention man. Mr Whitesmith was so mad.. Tommy laughed
-How can you always keep searching for trouble? you asked giggling
-It's a gift he joked

You and Susan rolled your eyes at the same time. Johnny kissed your cheek and then kept talking with Jimmy about last night's football game.

-Hey what will we do tonight? Dutch asked
-Golf n stuff?
-Nah
-Going to the spot?

All the eyes got on Susan. She obviously had no idea what you were talking about.

-The spot? she said confused waiting for you the only girl and the only one normal to explain
-You'll see you smiled secretively

You noticed Daniel and Alli passing searching for a table to sit holding their plates. They both smiled and waved at you. They were so sweet together.

As soon as you turned your face back to your food you noticed with the corner of your eyes Johnny smirking.

-What?
-Nothing I just like it when you're happy.

You blushed and grinned brightly.

-Ok lovebirds now tell us what time are we going? Tommy said
-Uh we finish practice at 7 right?
-Oh man Kreese will kiss my ass.. Jimmy complained

You took a bite out of your salad and felt Susan's leg kicking you down the table. As soon as she had your attention she pointed you with her eyes to look in some direction.

Kate. She was just staring at you from another table a few meters away and the way Johnny's arm was wrapped around your body. You felt a bit anxious for a moment. Even a bit guilty..

-Try this Johnny told you making you taste a bite of his food.

You smiled ignoring the girl staring intensely and did as he told you.

-Oh it's good.
-Yeah I know. he said childishly like a kid that tastes something for the first time

He stopped and checked on your face carefully.

-What is it now? he sighed
-What is it? you chuckled
-You tell me.

You smiled and kissed the corner of his lips. Damn it how the fuck does he always know how you're feeling?

-Everything is fine.

He raised his eyebrow and then shook his head.

-Ok.. But I'll be here if you ever decide to tell me.
____
School was fine that day. Your history teacher has announced a test for next week and Daniel had asked for your help in maths during a break.

As soon as you finished your homework in the afternoon you noticed how early it was. It was around 6 so you put your clothes on and left.

When you entered the karate dojo you recognized Kreese's familiar and so unique voice.