•Dad

[A/N: his smile I can't😭✋]
______

Johnny took you home. The time you got out of the car you felt the anxiety slowly surrounding you. Was your dad still there? God you wished he was gone.. You wished he had fucking taken his ass back to New Jersey away from you and your loved ones. You didn't have the courage to face him and fight with him again.. And your mom.. You had no idea what to say to her either.

You felt Johnny's hand slowly getting interlocked with yours. His touch managed calmed you down. When you turned your head up to look at him he had this beautiful protective smile.

-Shall we? he said gesturing to get in the house

You let out a sigh and unlocked the front door. You two got in. Johnny never letting your hand go.

-Let's go upstairs to grab my bag. you said lowly and he nodded

The time you got upstairs to your room you came face to face with your mom. God she looked so tired for some reason..

-Y/N.. Are you alright? Where were you last night I was worried? she asked a few seconds before she noticed Johnny standing behind you

You opened your mouth to explain yourself but the blonde spoke first.

-At my place Mrs Y/L/N.. You got nothing to worry about.. he explained with that familiar polite "Johnny grin"

Your mom smiled to him in relief and led you to the stairs.

-Y/N.. she said lowly
-Is dad still here? you asked a bit cold
-Shh yes he's sleeping on the couch.
-Oh..

Johnny gave you a look as saying "don't worry I got this".

-Y/M/N my parents are throwing a party tonight. It would be great if you and Mr Y/L/N could come..

Ok what..

Firstly you had no idea about the party. And secondly why he hell did he have to invite HIM?

He surely got how much you disliked this idea but he ignored your stare making you want to punch him.

-Johnny you're so sweet. your mom said
-Yes ma'am my mom adores you. he smiled
-Oh I love Laura too.. She's such a great person.. But.. are you sure about my ex husband? He is.. Well he's a bit busy these days..

You had a quick eye contact with your mom. Your disgust could surely be seen in your face. You wanted to make that clear.

-Yes.. We really want to meet him.

Fuck Johnny..

-So are you in for tonight? he asked again
-Definitely your mom said hesitatingly
-Great!! Um Y/N knows the address. You should come around 9

What. The. Fuck.

You gave him a glance in meaning but all he did was to smirk and wink.

-Alright what the hell was that? you asked the time you got outside
-You'll see. he said playfully
-Johnny why the hell did you invite HIM? you almost yelled
-To talk to him. he said having that same expression on his face.

You let out a sigh and kept walking forward. Damn it why did he have to invite your dad.. This idea sucked.. It would be so humiliating.. He would never stop drinking and doing stupid things completely drunk embarrassing both you and your mom.. Like always. Like all those years in the past..

You felt his fingers getting wrapped around your wrist and pulling you back.

-Why don't you trust me? he asked looking at you straight to the eyes with that serious face