•Whiskey

You started dancing to the loud music so that you would finally forget the pain of what Kate had asked you. Billy Idol started playing.

Some guys flirted with you giving you their phone numbers written on some napkins. Your thoughts were only to one boy though. The boy that every fucking girl dreams of.

You walked over to the cobra kais motorcycles. Johnny was looking at you with a wide smirk on his face. Oh god what was is again.

-What?
-Nothing. he said and looked down at his drink still having that stupid smirk.

-Hey check on that girl there man. She is so hot damn. Dutch said thirstily.
-I think she's got a boyfriend though you said laughing.
-Fuck. And what about her friend? he pointed with his eyes some girls around her.
-Uh I don't know you should go talk to them.

Dutch gestured Jimmy and Tommy to go check on those girls dancing.

-Thanks Y/N he said winking and hitting your back friendly.

You gave him a sweet smile and your eyes came into contact with Johnny's for a moment. You grinned blushing a bit and looked at Bobby.

-Susan likes me doesn't she? he said with a small smirk.
-What?
-She fucking likes me he repeated chuckling with an excited expression on his face.

Aww he looked so adorable. He reminded you of these little kids' excitement.

-I don't know Bobby. you said with no intention of betraying your friend's secret.
-Yeah yeah I'll go find her.
-Hey man don't try anything she's dating that other guy. Johnny said blocking his way.
-I won't do anything you dumbass I'll just go talk to her chill.

You rolled your eyes making Johnny chuckle and shake his head.

Bobby left and you walked closer to the blonde.

-He is acting like a five years old. he said and rubbed the back of his neck.
-Well that's how we like him.

He drunk a bit of his drink.

-Don't you wanna go talk to any girl? you asked although it hurt saying that.
-Nah I'm not in the mood. Besides I can't see Kate anywhere.

You felt your heart breaking again. You had forgotten about her. You had to tell him but you didn't want to. Fuck if he knew what Kate had told you he would surely go to her.

Johnny's POV
I told her about Kate in purpose waiting for her reaction.

She looked at her shoes and opened her mouth to say something. I bet she was just about to tell me what Kate told her in the bathroom before. But she fucking didn't. Something seemed to fucking stop her.

Her eyes moved back on me and she just smiled.

Why didn't she tell me? That was the exact right moment.

-What are these? I asked her pointing to some folded napkins she was holding tightly in her hand.
-Oh some guys gave me their phone numbers.

Ok I didn't see that coming. I tried not to look upset and show her the way I was feeling so I swallowed a bit of my whiskey.

-Let me see I said and I grabbed them.

Y/N's POV
Johnny was holding the napkins with the phone numbers.

-Aaron? You serious? This guy is a freak.
-He seemed pretty nice to me. you said teasingly.
-No.

You laughed.

-Why not?
-Just no.

He put Aarons napkin away to see the next one.