•Johnny

-Looks like our old men are having fun there. Tommy laughed pointing to all the parents a few meters away drinking and eating
-You know what maybe we should play a game. Barbara said having her eyes on Nicky

You and Alli looked at each other and giggled in meaning.

-I'm not playing spin the bottle guys. Some of us got girlfriends you know. Bobby said grabbing Susan's hand into his after noticing her worried look.
-Let's play truth or dare then.
-Fine I'm in Jimmy said

Johnny smirked at you devilishly and kissed you.

-Ok I'll go first. Dutch truth or dare? Barbara said
-Dare obviously
-Drink the whole bottle in a minute.

Oh god.. He had already drunk too much that night.. However he didn't hesitate at all. He drunk all of it pretty easily like it was just water.. Imagine how used of drinking like this he was.

-Tommy truth or dare? Dutch said wiping his mouth from the alcohol with the back of his hand
-I'll say truth man. he laughed
-What's the most unusual place you've ever done it?

You all burst out laughing waiting for Tommy's answer. He was laughing loudly too thinking about it.

-Probably Johnny's car.
-You what? When? the blonde asked
-That time with Cyndi..
-You're dead man... he chuckled

You rolled your eyes giggling especially at Johnny's look.

-Susan truth or dare? Johnny asked
-Truth.
-How long have you been fancying Bobs?
-Um.. probably for two years.. she admitted all red
-Baby really? Bobby asked raising her pin and kissing her

Then he whispered something in her ear that made her look at him surprised. They were so sweet together..

Susan asked Nicky.

-Truth or dare?
-Dare.
-I dare you to kiss the hottest girl here. she said in meaning checking on Barbara

Nicky got up and walked closer. Then he just looked at you with blushing cheeks ready to make a move. Well at least that was before Johnny's eyes made him change his mind about it. Then he went and kissed Alli. Ouch.. Poor Barbara..

You looked at her supportively feeling sorry but all she did was to smile pretending not to be that hurt.

-Y/N truth or dare? Nicky said
-Dare. you said and felt Johnny's proud smirk
-Tell us how many times have really you and Martin done it when you were together?

Come again? You didn't see that question coming at all. You can admit that you were also surprised to see that your relationship with -a not that popular guy like Alex- was known.. What the fuck was that anyways.. And what the hell were you supposed to answer?

-You don't have to answer this Johnny said lowly giving Nicky murdering looks.
-No that's fine. Um.. Well I don't really know.. Just a couple of times I guess..

Johnny's arm got tighter around you. You were able to see how he felt about it. How tensed his muscles got and the way his tongue got rolled inside his already clenched jaws and cheeks.

-Jimmy truth or dare?
-Truth
-Who would you like to slap the most?
-Kreese. he said immediately making you all laugh

All except from Johnny.. After too many other truths and dares some of them took off. There was only you the cobras and Susan left apart with some parents on the other side of the garden.

-Babe you said to Johnny hugging him
-Yeah
-Is everything alright? You're incredibly quiet.
-Im fine. You? he said neutrally
-I'm better now that I'm with you. you smiled and kissed him.