•Laura

On the way to his bike Johnny didn't ever pull his arm away from you. His eyes always looking at you with care and protection. He handed you over his helmet and helped you get on.

-You good?
-Thanks you said gratefully

The ride was refreshing to be honest.. Especially the feeling of the freezing cold air on your wet face. You could see him once in a while checking on you from the mirror. Did he really care that much..?

As soon as you arrived to his place he said nothing but smiled warmly. He interlocked his hand with yours and led you to his bedroom. He closed the door behind him and hugged you placing his hand behind your head.

-I'm sorry.. you said lowly
-For what?
-For upsetting you..
-Don't worry about it. he said with care as he put some hair off your face
-I should've told you..

He stayed silent for a couple of seconds. As if he wanted a few time to think about it.

-I get it don't worry..
-No really I.. you sighed and looked down trying to find a way to express your feelings.

But he was right. He could get it. He has so many times faced Sid's behavior.. He knew how these "dad" things work..

He smiled and kissed your forehead softly.

-Did you mean what you said..? That you won't let him take me away..? you asked shyly noticing that your voice was a bit weird
-Yes.

His voice sounded so real. So determined and sure.. Did he really mean that or was he just trying to seem badass to you that moment?

-You won't beat up my dad will you? you asked making him laugh
-Only if you want me to he joked
-Johnny you chuckled and hit his arm

You noticed that his eyes softened to the sight of you laughing. That made you feel butterflies everywhere once again.

-Really though.. What will you do?
-You'll see.

You raised your eyebrow but he didn't say anything. All he did was to stare at you with those beautiful blue eyes.

-You like taking risks huh..
-Well you know me.. he smirked

Someone knocked the room's door and then a blonde female figure showed up. She didn't came in. She just stayed there outside the door.

-Oh sorry I didn't know you were here.. Am I disturbing? Laura asked
-Yes the blonde said
-No no don't worry.. you said rolling your eyes to him

Johnny grinned to you and then turned to his mom.

-Yes?
-Johnny your sensei called. He says that you'll be having practice at 8:30 tonight.
-Again? you asked him in surprise

God Kreese is seriously killing them.. He rolled his eyes and nodded to you.

-Just tell him to fuck off. was all he said

Laura's eyes stopped on you. She got in the air that something had happened and said nothing about it. She didn't even insisted on Johnny going to the dojo. She just gave you a warm smile full of support and understanding.

-Would you kids like to eat something?
-No Laura thanks.. you answered politely
-If you need anything just let me know.. she grinned and left closing the door behind her

That was when you realized Johnny's face. He was looking at you with admiration and heart eyes.

-You know no other girl has ever got along with my mom like that..
-No? you giggled