•Friends

You came face to face with the cobras at the school corridors. Johnny was not there.

-Hey Y/N
-Hey guys. Uh can I ask you something?
-Yeah what's wrong.
-Is Johnny ok? He seems..
-Listen Johnny..he paused. he's having some trouble with his step dad. You shouldn't worry about it he'll be ok.
-Oh... Do you think I should talk to him?
-He isn't really into talking about these kind of stuff Y/N I don't know if that's a good idea.

You nodded.
____
-Johnny can we talk?
-What is it?
-Listen sorry for what happened yesterday. I get that you don't like Daniel but he's my friend and so you are but I..
-You think I am your friend? he cut you.

His eyes lit up and they looked at you deeply in the eyes.

This question caught you unprepared.

-You kidding? Yes of course you are.
-Oh ok good to know.

You wanted to ask him if he was ok and tell him that you cared about him. But you didn't know how a guy like Johnny would take it.

Johnny is proud of himself. Too proud you'ld say to let other people feel sorry for him. That was something you two had in common.

-So I was thinking maybe we could hang out today? you proposed warmly with a bright grin.

His lips formed a tiny smile. It was probably the first time he smiled that day.

-After school?
-Yeah sounds good. you said
____
You hopped on Johnny's bike.

-What do you wanna eat? the blonde asked you
-Pizza Bobby said
-I didn't ask you dude. 

He looked at you from the mirror.

-Pizza is fine. you laughed

You arrived to the restaurant. It was quite big. You guys sat at the corner in their usual table and ordered some stuff.

You sat between Bobby and Jimmy. Johnny was right in front of you.

The boys were staring at you with wide open eyes as they noticed Johnny's mood switch.

He was much better now. He was still not his good old self but at least now he was able to tell jokes and laugh.

You were also feeling his feet kicking you in purpose so you were sure that he was ok. Of course you started kicking him back without being too competitive that time though.

You didn't stay there for long as the boys were having karate practice in a while.

-Y/N can you help me with Mr Jones's homework? Tommy asked as you were walking on the street.
-Why don't you do it yourself it's not that hard.
-Um yeah it is. I haven't opened a book since I don't even remember when.

You chuckled.

-Y/N? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME?

Daniel's voice made you turn around. You felt a cold air as you realized he was there watching.

-You're hanging out with THEM?

His face took a disgusted expression while saying the word "them".

-Daniel let me explain.
-Explain what? he screamed
-Don't yell at her man Johnny said annoyed

You looked at Johnny with a pleading face not to get involved.

-Y/N these guys are assholes you've said it yourself. They made our lives here terrible and now what are you friends with them?
-Danny... Listen they're not as bad as they seem really. Just..