•Notes

You were walking in the yard with Susan gossiping and laughing.

-I think Alli likes Daniel.
-No way.. you laughed
-Does he like her too you think?
-Well he hadn't told me anything yet but it's quite obvious isn't it?

You glanced at her as she didn't respond. She gave you a quick look and then pointed somewhere with her eyes.

You turned and saw the cobra kais. They were all staring at you with their usual asshole expression in their faces.

You smiled and went closer to them.

-So how was the revision boys?

Johnny raised his eyebrows. You laughed.

-Ok ok. Just let me know if you need anything else from Mr Harris. you joked

This sentence seemed to annoy Johnny. He pushed you with force to the wall. His hand blocking the way to leave.

-You are lucky you're a girl.
-Yeah? And let me guess you would probably beat me up if I wasn't?

His eyes spitting fire. You supposed that Mr Harris' revision went much better than you could ever imagine.

-You're gonna pay for this.

He was so close to you that you could feel the heat of his breath while talking and the smell of his perfume. He smelled good. But you'ld admit something like that only if he wasn't Johnny Lawrence standing in front of you.

You smiled again. Then you tried to move his arm away and leave. He didn't even move. He was strong. You gave him that.

You looked at him in the eyes intensely for a couple of seconds. He moved away breaking the eye contact.

-What the fuck was that? Susan asked wide eyed as you two walked in class.

-Yeah well I might have started a little war with them.
_____
Literature lesson went just fine. It helped the fact that no cobra kai was sharing class with you so it made it easier for you to concentrate in class.

You ate at the cafeteria with Daniel and Alli. The cobras weren't sitting at their usual table. You hadn't seen them since Johnny pushed you to that wall that same morning. You were wondering what they were planning.
_____
You walked in the lab just to see Johnny flirting with a girl named Kate. She was sitting at your chair.

You coughed.

The girl tried to stand up but Johnny held her hand.

-Kate is sitting with me this time.

You raised your eyebrow. Kate looked at you shyly.

-Listen Y/N I.. she started
-No that's fine you're doing me a favor anyways.

You went and sat at the back. Johnny's eyes followed you. What an asshole. You felt sorry for Kate for a moment. But she was actually enjoying sitting right next to the famous blonde hottie Johnny Lawrence.

Mr Stewarts walked inside and after a few minutes he noticed that you and Johnny were not sitting together as he had told you to.

-Mr Lawrence why is Mrs Y/L/N not sitting with you?

-She doesn't want to sit with me sir because I'm not good at chemistry and she's afraid of me destroying her good reputation.

Here we go again.

Mr Stewarts raised his eyebrows and gave you a glance.

You laughed and nodded with this shitty lie. 

-Yes sir I'm afraid of Johnny getting confused with the differences between water and blue alcohol. you smiled at Johnny

He gave you a murdering look.

Mr Stewarts sighed. Wow he really must've got bored of all these.

-Please Mrs Y/L/N return back to your sit.

Johnny rolled his eyes as you sat next to him.

-See you can't stay away from me for too long huh? I don't blame you.

You raised your eyebrow and said nothing.

You asked your teacher some questions and kept writing down notes on your notebook about the chemistry project.

Johnny didn't speak to you as he was checking out Kate most of the time.

-Will you please try to concentrate? you finally said. We are doing this project together.

-Jealous baby?

Baby. Ew.

-Stop with the pet names.
-Why?

Oh god were you really talking to him? You ignored the question and kept writing but it seemed that you had now his full attention.

He grabbed your notebook.

-Give it back. you whisper shouted

-Is everything alright back there?
-Yes sir.

Johnny smiled. He knew you wouldn't say anything to Mr Stewarts. You might be a good student but you're not the teacher's pet. You decided to play his game and you grabbed his precious bag.

However his smirk didn't fade out.

-And what will you do now with that princess?
-Nothing if you give me back the notebook.

He enjoyed this. You wouldn't do anything to his bag.

-No you come and get it.

You moved your sit closer to him and tried to reach it. Tried..

Your effort made his lips form a smile. He opened the notebook clumsily.

You wanted to kill him. You raised your hand again to get it but he grabbed it easily.

-You want it? he said still holding your arm and pointing the notebook. Get it.

He threw it in the back to Dutch.

He expected you to shout or even try to hit him. You had no chance to do the second one. You were sure that they both wanted you to act this way. So you didn't. You smiled back at him.

-Ok. you just said and turned back to look at the board.
-Ok?
-Yes. There are all the notes for the project and as I see you don't even know what class we are having now so you'll give it back soon or later.

He rolled his tongue inside his mouth staring at you with his blue eyes and said nothing.
_________________________________________