•Jacket

(A/N: not me admiring his veiny arms😩🤚)

You got wrapped with the blanket as soon as you got back to bed feeling Johnny's warm body and touch still on you.

You noticed your lips not being able to stop smiling.. You two were back together..

You felt a huge hate for Sid though.. Was he really treating him that way? Making him feel that useless and bad.. He was his fucking step dad why would he ever make him believe such things?

You were sure that Johnny was facing family problems since the first time you met him. Since the fight at the beach.. but you had no idea about all these.

You fell asleep easier this time with these thoughts all over your mind.. Johnny Lawrence visited you in your dreams..
____
Barbara was the first to wake up. She kept poking you and throwing you pillows to get up but you were so exhausted after last night..

-Ugh I'll just skip the first class let me sleep. you yelled in annoyance

You heard the other girls laughing at you teasingly but you ignored them getting yourself comfortable again inside the bankets.

After about an hour ago you heard the alarm ringing so you got up to get ready feeling your eyes so heavy and tired.

You had missed the bus so you had to walk to school cursing your sleepiness and the fact that the girls were already there and couldn't give you a lift.

Although your complains the morning walk was a bit refreshing after all.

The moment you walked to school you noticed some kids staring at your way. You decided to pretend they don't exist and keep walking forward.

You soon met a group of girls whispering and murmuring while looking at you. One of them gave you a look full of superiority that made your anger erupt. That bitch..

You returned the glance with a "go fuck yourself" one.

What the fuck had happened and everyone suddenly seemed so interested in you? Anyways school's society sucks. They keep finding things to gossip out of nowhere.. but you had no clue about what was happening so the only thing you could do was to keep ignoring them.

You passed many others who seemed to murmuring stuff about you on your way to your locker.

-Y/N Susan called and run to you quickly.
-Hey you smiled.

She was breathing heavily from running and looked at you a bit shyly.

-Listen there is something you need to know..

You shook your head and got to your lockers. You started placing some books inside tidily not paying much attention to what she was saying.

-Well.. about last night.. something..

-Is it true? some familiar voice yelled from behind cutting Susan off.

You turned around to see Alex Martin blocking your way to leave and making you take a step back. Why the fuck was he yelling jesus..

-Is what true? you asked ready to hear some bullshit

He let out a sarcastic laugh but when he noticed you staying silent he continued.

-You and Lawrence?

Your jaws dropped. How did he know? And why was he so pissed about it.. However you managed to stay calm and pretend as if you knew nothing.

-What about me and Johnny?
-You're fucking kidding right.. Everyone knows you sleep with him. he yelled making some student's turn to look at you