•Anger

You didn't like Alex. Not in that way. However you hated the fact that Johnny and the cobra kais got involved in this. You didn't even know what he told him but it was Johnny you were talking about. Anything was possible.

You were walking with Daniel along the school's corridors. You were avoiding the cobras and Alex that day. You'd been feeling a pair of eyes watching you though the whole time.

-Y/N can we talk? Johnny jumped out of nowhere
-About what? you said without even looking at him.

He cupped your face to force you look at him and he raised his eyebrows in meaning.

-I don't wanna talk.
-I don't give a shit. Then I'll talk to you and you'll just fucking listen. Ok?

He wasn't exactly mad but you could see how intensely his eyes glowed.

-Hey man she told you to leave her alone. Daniel said to him annoyed

Damn it not again..

That was when the blonde noticed Danny standing right next to you. He opened his mouth probably to start a fight and say something rude.

-I'll listen to you. you cut him and gained his attention again.
-Ok but we go away from his stupid face.

You rolled your eyes and followed him away to the lockers.

-I'm sorry for acting like this. I..
-What did you say to Alex?
-Men stuff he said a bit jokingly

It sounded funny but you didn't laugh even if you really wanted to.

-Johnny.. you gave him a serious look

He sighed.

-Not to touch you again..
-Damn it Lawrence why the fuck did you tell him that huh?

He looked down at his shoes.

-You're right you continued after a short pause. I don't like him that way and I know that I also diliked it when he kissed me but it's none of your fucking business. Got it?

Johnny's POV
She has been avoiding me all day. She looked so mad at me and I can't even tell why.

Man she doesn't like that guy and I fucking made her a favour. This ass won't even dare to look at her now. Why the fuck is she still angry with me?

-Damn it Lawrence why the fuck did you tell him that huh? she yelled

I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know why I did this. I thought about it so many times before but still..

I hated it when he kissed her. I've never felt like this before. Even when this fucker Larusso was flirting with Alli that was completely different. I don't get it why I care so much for this girl.

She can kiss whoever she wants. But not him. He is a loser. And who the hell isn't I asked myself.

I glanced at her again in the eyes. She looked hot when she was angry.

This bastard Alex Martin got out of one of our classes. Y/N's eyes went immediately on him.

She tried to run after him but I grabbed her hand blocking the way.

-He doesn't worth it. I said obviously annoyed
-Let. Me. Go.

I felt pure anger inside me once again. Why the fuck she wants to talk to him? He fucking broke her heart. But you told him to a voice whispered inside my head. I ignored it.

-Oh so now you're chasing after a guy? Really Y/N I thought you were fucking better than this. I yelled.

She managed to escape my hand and left while the boys came soon over to me.