•Sid

That week you were hanging out a lot with the boys. They liked you and you liked them. Things were going great between you.

It was exactly as Tommy said. You were the cobra kais girl. That meant that you started having a reputation "not to touch" at school.

However you felt like you didn't have much time to see Daniel. You talked a lot in class and he was quite happy with Alli. 

He was telling you about the practice with Mr Miyagi and how things were now a bit better than they used to be.

You were also going to the cobra kai dojo pretty often. Of course you didn't tell him that even though you supposed he already knew.

Sensei made you understand why your friends are acting like this. Why they believe that violence is the only way to solve their problems and that no one deserves mercy.

You didn't like that guy and what he was teaching them. He was obviously brain  washing them with all these ideas.

You also kept visiting Johnny's house for the project. You and Laura came really close and she was so honored that her son was hanging out with someone like you.

Unfortunately however that day didn't come up as you imagined.

You were at Johnny's place that evening. You had just finished the project's work for that day and you were now sitting in the living room together.

-Woah I didn't know you were a fan of the old music. you told him

You two were searching for some discs and you came across with some old classic ones.

-Yeah my mother loves them.

He placed one disc on the pickup gently and he reached out his hand imitating jokingly the princes in fairy tales.

-Let's dance.
-What I don't know how to dance these songs. you said shyly
-I'll show you.

"Too late for tears" started playing.

Johnny placed his hand on your waist softly. You felt as if you wanted to faint by his touch. You placed your right one on the back of his neck touching a bit of his blonde hair. That made him smile a bit.

He pushed you a bit closer to him and smirked.

-Watch my moves ok?

You rolled your eyes playfully at his "teacher" expression and did as he showed you. You could tell that you were dancing really good with him.

-Oh you're good. he admitted
-So you are. I've never imagined you dancing.
-I always surprise you huh? he smirked again
-Where did you learn to do that?
-My mom..

-You should see him dancing back then. He was constantly stepping on my foot when he was little. Laura said with a warm smile as she was leaning against the wall.

She must've stayed there watching you two dancing without you noticing her. You felt embarrassed for some reason and felt your cheeks heat up.

-Aww I imagine you grinned brightly at him

Johnny rolled his eyes but laughed.

-Y/N Johnny's right you're dancing very well I must say
-Nah she kept stepping on my foot too. the blonde said teasingly.
-No I didn't
-You thought he teased

You stuck out your tongue to him playfully and then heard the door opening.

A middle aged man walked in. Probably his step dad.