•Beach party

It hurt you watching Johnny with that girl. It hurt a lot but you remembered what Alex had told you. He was right even though you didn't want to admit it to yourself. Johnny is one of the guys that you shouldn't fall for. But you unfortunately did and now it was too late..

The next day the girls came over to get ready for the beach party.

-Y/N are the cobra kais coming? Susan asked shyly
-They are.

She didn't say anything else but you got the reason why she was asking. Your lips formed a tiny smile thinking that Bobby had also asked you about her.

She saw that and looked away blushing.

You wore a short black dress and put on some make up. Alli was now helping you fix your hair.

-Should I choose the blue or the green eyeshadow? Barbara asked
-Blue.
-Yes definitely the blue one.
-I'll look like Madonna. she laughed and started applying the blue eyeshadow.

-Do you think there will be any pretty boys there?
-I hope they will.

You gave a quick glance at Sue. She was grinning and she was so beautiful as she was putting on some pink lip gloss on her lips.
____
After about an hour ago you hopped in Alli's car and left.

The ride was quite hilarious as you kept screaming songs lyrics loudly and complaining about your hair not get ruined by the wind.

The beach was beautifully decorated. They have placed some pink green and blue lights there and some tables were filled with food and mostly alcohol.

Some people dressed in fancy clothes dancing to the music others making out or just hanging out in small groups. Everything was so nice..

-Hey girls. Danny said Wow you look..wow..

Alli gave him a quick kiss on the lips and smiled. He placed his hand around her waist.

-Hey there bestie you laughed.
-Can I hug her? Daniel asked Alli and she nodded warmly with a grin

Daniel gave you a big hug. You love his hugs they're not as good as Johnny's but Daniel's ones were a bit more familiar to you.

Daniel's body was skinnier and not as mascular as Johnny's. Danny was of course almost the same height as you while Johnny was literally towering you every time he was in front of you.

Johnny's POV
This party sucks. I have already drunk two shots waiting for Tommy to come and bring the stuff. What the fuck takes him so long.

-We'll go to that restaurant's bathroom man. No one will be there to smell the weed.

I nodded and gestured him to say those things lower. My friends are idiots dude. Thankfully the music was loud and no one else heard us.

Then I suddenly felt Bobby poking me. I was just about to swear in annoyance.

-There is your girl buddy. he said in a teasing tone

I rolled my eyes and checked on where his eyes were pointing.

Fuck she was gorgeous. She was wearing a black tight dress. It was short and her legs seemed so nice and fit. But there was Larusso hugging her.

I felt disgusted. How can this shit always be there around her.

I heard the boys giggling at me mockingly whispering some bullshit. That was when I noticed that my lips had formed a tiny smile. Shit.

-Shut it.
-Hey there she comes. Bobby said and I felt this weird feeling in my stomach again.

Y/N's POV
Johnny looked so hot as he was sitting on his bike's sit along with the other cobra kais. He was wearing a gray tight shirt that could show how well shaped his body was, jeans and his usual red cobra kai jacket. Wow his hair looked amazingly soft and beautiful..