•Chemistry's project

Fuck.

-Mom I missed the bus can you give me a lift to school?
-I can't honey I'll be late for work.

You had to walk. Great. Hopefully it was not as tiring as the thought of it but it took you quite long till you arrived to school.

-Hi sorry I'm late it won't happen again. you said breathing heavily.
-It's alright mrs Y/L/N you didn't really miss anything yet. Mr Brown can pass you his notes.

He said with a meaning as Bobby laughed glancing at Johnny.

-Sir I don't have any notes. Bobby finally said.

He sighed and gave you a gesture to sit down.

-Ok is there anyone else that wants to say something because I want to announce the project's pairs.

Danny looked at you with a bright smile. You smiled back.

Bobby saw that and whispered something to Johnny.

-Mr Larusso and Mr Brown you go together as I see that you have such a great relationship you two.

Ok to be honest you found Bobby's face a bit funny but then when you realized what was actually happening you felt as if you wanted to puke.

Bobby Brown. One of Daniel's bullies. Amazing.

And as if it couldn't get worse..

"Mrs Y/L/N you go with Mr Lawrence"

You got to be kidding me.

Johnny sighed and took a dissatisfied expression.

-Sir?
-Yes Mr Lawrence.
-I don't wanna go with her. he protested
-Yeah me neither you agreed
-It doesn't matter to me who you like or not. We are having a class here and I expect from all of you to collaborate properly with each other. Is that clear?
-Can't I go with Dutch? Or even Kate?
-No Mr Lawrence.

Johnny looked at you with a murdering look as he was rolling with tongue inside his mouth. You returned the look and  rolled your eyes.

Alli was with a boy named Dave. You could feel Daniel staring at her intensely with eyes full of jealousy.

You went to Johnny's desk. He had his bag on the chair next to him. You looked at him in meaning to move it so that you could sit. He saw that but ignored you intentionally.

You took his bag and placed it down the floor harshly.

-What the fuck? This bag costs much more than you, you bitch! Be careful!
-What a compliment. You definitely know how to speak to a girl you laughed sarcastically
-I do. Just not to you.

He sighed and looked at you. You put on a resting bitch face. His blue eyes on yours. You looked at each other, eyes to eyes, like this for a couple of seconds.

You sighed.

-Alright listen I don't wanna work with you either ok? But let's just finish so that we won't have to see each other's face any longer. you suggested

-Sounds good to me.

He is stubborn and selfish. Everything wants to be done with his own way. You two literally couldn't done anything without one of you getting pissed.

-It's called fucking O2 you idiot. you said. It's the oxygen. Have you ever opened the chemistry book in your life?
-No that's why nerds like you exist for.

Mr Stewarts came to see how you two were going. You both fake smiled at him.

Bobby made a gesture and checked at Johnny. Johnny smiled and looked at Daniel's side in return.

You elbowed him.

-What the fuck?
-What do you guys think you're doing?

He came closer to you.

-What are you scared we're gonna hurt your little boyfriend? he whispered
-He's not my boyfriend but touch him Johnny and you'll have to deal with me.

He seemed to enjoy hearing you say that as he smirked without getting any further from you.

-Just watch he said

You looked at him full of curiosity.

He nodded at Bobby.

-Is everything alright here Mr Brown? Mr Stewarts asked.

-Everything is fine sir.

Fuck what was going on.

Johnny was fixing his fair and smiling at you. That exact jerk's smile he always has.

You continued the project till the bell rang. You tried to leave but Johnny stopped you as he held you hand.

You glanced at him confused and disgusted by his touch. He pulled away probably feeling the same way. He pointed at Daniel's spot.

Daniel got up. But when he tried to make a step he lost balance and fell in the front. The whole class was laughing at him. Jesus. That old fashioned trick with the tied shoelaces. Classic.

Johnny was bursting out laugh.

-You asshole you whispered as you went to help poor Daniel.
_____
-I can't believe this.
-It's ok don't worry. Danny said to Alli
-No it's not they'll never stop.
-It's fine really. I got this Alli.

You hated the fact that your best friend was being treated this way. You hated the fact that you couldn't do anything about it. If you would it might probably cause him even more trouble.

You decided to leave these two alone for a bit in order to have some time together. You walked down the street to get on the bus. You saw the cobras with the corner of your eye leaving with some chicks on the back of their bikes.

How desperate could a girl be to sleep with Johnny and his gang. This thought felt disgusting.

You arrived home. Your mom was not there yet. You laid down on your bed and watched some TV.
_________________________________________

STRIKE HARD / Johnny Lawrence X readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara