•Family

You had so much fun with Danny and Freddie that evening. They were so welcoming and sweet to you as always.. Daniel was just himself and you had the chance to get to know Freddie more.

The cobra kais have been describing you the last two weeks how pushy Kreese was after what had happened. He was asking too many things from them but however Johnny never complained as much as the others.

Thankfully the boys were recovering. Johnny's face had fully healed and Tommy was now able to move his arm but only on gently moves. Well at least that's what he was supposed to do..

It was Tuesday morning. You had woke up early to hang out with your mom for a while before she leaves for work. Her shift is always early and you barely have the chance to see her some times. You were both sitting on the table eating some breakfast and gossiping about some TV realities.

-I was thinking about buying that dress what do you think sweetie? she asked pointing with her finger some dress on the magazine.
-It looks pretty you should buy it.

She smiled and kept browsing through the colourful pages. Then you heard the familiar ringing of the phone.

You got up to pick it up but your mom gestured you to sit back down. You noticed that her face had suddenly changed.

Fuck not again..

You couldn't hear a word of what she was saying. She was whispering as if you were too stupid to guess who it was.

She walked back in pretending that everything was normal. Acting like no one was on the phone call a couple of seconds ago.

-Mom.. you called calmly
-Yes sweetie.
-Why is he still calling?

She smiled trying to hide how upset she was after hearing that question. Her eyes stuck on the magazine refusing to face yours.

-Who's still calling?

Is she really doing that..

-Mom.. you insisted a bit more intensely.

She paused and finally looked at your eyes. But the eye contact lasted only for a couple of seconds.

-Y/N please some things just don't concern you.
-Don't concern me? Since it's about my dad then yes I think they do. you shouted
-I said that's enough.
-Just please let me..
-That's enough stop it now. I've already explained you.. Some things have to stay between me and your dad.
-But..
-Conversation is over.

You didn't say anything else. She was obviously not even listening to you. You weren't that mad at her for not telling you. She was going through a lot these months.. But the fact she thought you were that stupid and innocent to understand some "secrets" between her and your fucking dad was pissing you off. Why the hell do parents act like this.. It's so pathetic and humiliating..

-You should buy that one for you. she said after a while pointing with her finger a purple dress.

All you did was to nod..

Your mom left.. You were feeling awful after all this. Like you had a very deep pain in your chest. This was so fucking unfair.. Why do parents always see you as if you're a stupid little kid..

The doorbell made your thoughts go away. The time you opened the door and saw Johnny's blonde figure you fell into his arms wrapping yours around his tight waist without second thoughts. His hug was so reassuring and warm..

-Hey goodmorning. he giggled holding you tightly

You did your best to hide your sadness and put on the brightest smile you could.